Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Alcohol at the Attic

Jump to newest

By *pal Rose OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex

We are looking to go soon...

According to the site you can bring your own alcohol. What do people normally do? Bring it in a bag? Is there anywhere to store it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have never been to the Attic but all clubs I have been to where you take your own alcohol you hand it to the bar staff and they put a sticker on it with your locker number and whenever you want it they pour some into a glass for you.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I have never been to the Attic but all clubs I have been to where you take your own alcohol you hand it to the bar staff and they put a sticker on it with your locker number and whenever you want it they pour some into a glass for you. "

Yeap thats how it is there too

By *pal Rose OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex

Thanks both. Do you know about mixer's? Can you bring your own tonic for example?

By *a KatWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

"Thanks both. Do you know about mixer's? Can you bring your own tonic for example?"
Nearly all clubs, that permit bringing your own alcohol, sell soft drinks, mixers etc. It is unlikely that they would permit own. There are though, some clubs, that charge a corkage, (service) so maybe.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You can bring ready mixed cans like gin and tonic or rum and .

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Coke !

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Coke !"

Thanks, the anticipation was killing me!

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Attic is take your own alcohol. Put it behind the bar, they allocate a number tag which they put onto your tipple and they serve it back to. It is buy soft drinks and mixers from behind the bar. They also sell tea and coffee as no one wants to get to d*unk while in a club. Far to much enjoyment to remember. Attic is a huge club with endless amounts of themed rooms, enjoy your visit OP

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Been a while since we last visited the attic but I don’t remember them selling tonic. Maybe give them a call and find out if they do sell your mixer of choice and if not you should be able to take your own

By *pal Rose OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex

Thanks all, we may give them a call not sure it's legal to put anything but tonic with gin!

By *ixie69Woman
over a year ago

leicester

"Thanks all, we may give them a call not sure it's legal to put anything but tonic with gin!"

It is legal to put another gin with it x

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Thanks all, we may give them a call not sure it's legal to put anything but tonic with gin!"

Try Elderflower instead of tonic. We are converted and never use tonic if we have the choice that is

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

We normally take a bottle of spirit like vodka or sailor jerrys to the attic. Then we purchase the soft drinks, £1 per can last time we were there. One can is enough to mix for both of us each time. That way we get to drink what we like but through the reasonably priced soft drinks we put some money through the bar.

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Yes they sell tonic now xxx and all other soft drinks x only take your alchole x 5 pound deposit which is returned when key handed back in xx

By *hruster1969Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Can you keep your own bottles in your locker/bag and top your own glass up all night? Saves going to a busy bar. Do any clubs allow this?

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Coke !

Thanks, the anticipation was killing me! "

Rotfl

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"Can you keep your own bottles in your locker/bag and top your own glass up all night? Saves going to a busy bar. Do any clubs allow this?"

Not as far as I know. They have a bar so that the staff can make sure people are not drinking to excess which is usually necessary due to their planning and licence requirements

Post new Message to Thread