Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First Club visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself & Female friend are looking to visit a club, could anyone kindly recommend a club/ night to ease us in? We both are from Southampton... all help will be highly appreciated

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Id go to a couples and single ladies night they can be quite playfull but not overly over powerful were its overwhelming like a party night hope this helps xxx

By *38msf471Couple
over a year ago

Hanley

Sadly you are miles away but if you are ever in the area visit atantisEVOLUTION in Stoke

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for the heads up, as for the couples / fem nights, as I’ve stated what clubs are in around the south area? worse case I don’t mind travelling up to an hour away we are in Southampton x

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Thank you for the heads up, as for the couples / fem nights, as I’ve stated what clubs are in around the south area? worse case I don’t mind travelling up to an hour away we are in Southampton x "

Look at club reviews section. Clubs are listed by area. Sorry I don't know any your way.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

From what people tend to say in forums, there’s not much on the south coast. London is probably your nearest, or Bristol.

You may have to look at a bit of a journey & an overnight stay!

Check out the club reviews page & see what’s nearest your area

https://m.fabswingers.com/clubs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ischief Parties in Bournemouth have a profile here. They are having a party night this Friday. That's probably a sensible distance from Pompey

Post new Message to Thread