Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Looking at going eurekas for new years

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I'm looking at going eurekas for new years it will be my 1st club visit, so just looking at people's views on here and who'd been before x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *haredMan
over a year ago

Southminster

Why not go before then on a Saturday night. It will be like that just much busier.

We would love to go new years there but have family commitments but everyone's view would be different. Just visit before hand. Suspect the tickets for that event will be snapped up very quickly when they are available

By *haredMan
over a year ago

Southminster

Hi again. Just seen those tickets are going on sale from 1st Dec

Regards

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why not go before then on a Saturday night. It will be like that just much busier.

We would love to go new years there but have family commitments but everyone's view would be different. Just visit before hand. Suspect the tickets for that event will be snapped up very quickly when they are available

"

well I'm currently waiting for my passport to come through then once it has I'll go, so I'm giving new year a realistic time frame lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would suggest you try Pleasures or a similar club first.

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Adam and I have been several times, usually in the summer because the weather is better for the great outdoors play and heated outdoor pool. We have always had a great time. We did go one time in the evening and the DJ/HOST ?!?! Had everyone playing games, so lots of interaction. Wet area isn't the biggest, but it's not all about the Jacuzzi. ?? written by xslutx

Post new Message to Thread