Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone I’m going to go to one of these soon but which one and why?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Both clubs are worth a visit in my eyes as they both have thier own atmospheres which i find great as no club is the same x try reading the club reviews see which suits you x

By *iss Leanne BTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi everyone I’m going to go to one of these soon but which one and why?? X"

I cannot help you to decide as I am not welcome in either of these clubs. Good luck anyway. Leanne x

over a year ago

Thank you! x

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Both clubs are great .both have a good mix of people in .both are clean and tidy but as others have said. Read the reviews. Only you can make the decision not anyone in here. There is probably a Halloween party at Cupid's as well as Adams tonight which we will be at .whichever you go to enjoy

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi everyone I’m going to go to one of these soon but which one and why?? X"

Cupid's everytime. Better facilities, friendly staff and customers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you can not go by the reviews as bad reviews are taken down by the clubs. Cupid's is a well run club with Better facilities, friendly staff

adams is run down small club in need of a lot of work some of the staff are bad they call the owner and other staff and they go to other clubs its bad when staff don't like and call the club they work in.

this was a very good club at one time.

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"you can not go by the reviews as bad reviews are taken down by the clubs. Cupid's is a well run club with Better facilities, friendly staff

adams is run down small club in need of a lot of work some of the staff are bad they call the owner and other staff and they go to other clubs its bad when staff don't like and call the club they work in.

this was a very good club at one time."

hmmmmmm lol. When was it a good club. The Sunday and Tuesday night staff were great xxxx

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Looks like Cupid's out anyway. You have to be on a guest list for tonight's party...where as anyone is welcome at Adam and eves !!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"you can not go by the reviews as bad reviews are taken down by the clubs. Cupid's is a well run club with Better facilities, friendly staff

this was a very good club at one time.hmmmmmm lol. When was it a good club. The Sunday and Tuesday night staff were great xxxx"

It was good about 6 years ago as for staff being good some are not all and you know it don't get me started you have to say that as you will be banned from the club

If you tell the truth.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone I’m going to go to one of these soon but which one and why?? X

Cupid's everytime. Better facilities, friendly staff and customers. "

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread