Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Townhouse has some daytime events.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ll be paying attention to this. My FB likes to play during the day. I can’t use townhouse cos one of my colleagues goes there and I’d prefer to keep my private life private.

By *utchess of BJWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

"Whats the best club for a day time visit? Northwest only "
Mondays and Fridays 11am 4pm Greedy Girl days, at The Gate House Bolton

over a year ago

"Whats the best club for a day time visit? Northwest only "

Today decadance is OPEN rochdale 10 till 3 xxx

over a year ago

For a male I guess any club that has a lot of cpls in would be best

We are not into single males so it’s the opposite for us . Not found a cpls only afternoon at a club yet though

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"For a male I guess any club that has a lot of cpls in would be best

We are not into single males so it’s the opposite for us . Not found a cpls only afternoon at a club yet though "

We tried this a few years ago. Advertised it to within an inch of my life and 4 couples turned up. There aren't any daytime couples events because there isn't a demand I'm afraid xx

over a year ago

Thought that may be the case have to look for onewith a cpls only area I guess

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is open from 12 noon till 6 tues to fri but do a daytime party every 2nd and 4th tuesday of the month one being tomorrow were we open from 10.30 am called motd we get quiet a few cpls now coming in with a good vibe hope this helps x

over a year ago

We are not into single males so it’s the opposite for us . Not found a cpls only afternoon at a club yet though "

Cupid's couples room is... ermmm just for couples during the day as well, so you can avoid single blokes

over a year ago

I'd recommend the townhouse milf monday event (first monday of ever month, look at the forum for an invite), the gatehouse mondays and friday greedy girl events are good, entice in preston has daytime events that they are just building up and infusion in blackpool has some daytime stuff happening. Those are just the ones I've been to so can't comment on the others

over a year ago

We are not into single males so it’s the opposite for us . Not found a cpls only afternoon at a club yet though

Cupid's couples room is... ermmm just for couples during the day as well, so you can avoid single blokes"

See you there soon I hope

over a year ago

This then begs the question do the club's still apply a membership fee as well as a visit cost for daytime's.

I am very interested in a venue that welcomes all comers ...

over a year ago

"This then begs the question do the club's still apply a membership fee as well as a visit cost for daytime's.

"

Milf Monday at TH is £10 for single fellas, don't know about any of the other clubs.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"This then begs the question do the club's still apply a membership fee as well as a visit cost for daytime's.

"

Townhouse don’t offer memberships unless you’re invited to become a member. And one can attend a guestlist event, but obviously member events would be off limits.

Non-member guests pay the entry fee and must provide ID (drivers license is ideal)

Milf Monday is a guest list event and as Deltawave said, it’s £10 entry fee for all single males, member or not, plus a £10 locker deposit which comes off your bar bill

Next one is 5th November & the guest list is open if you fancy coming along?

By *utchess of BJWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

"

The Gate House do not have membership fees and welcomes all open-minded people. also, The Townhouse, do not charge for membership but, you must acquire membership for certain events.

over a year ago

There are a lot of clubs open during the day, best advice when you know which day you’re thinking head over to either the forum on here or look directly on the clubs website. Been to milf Monday lots and always a great day with a great mix of couples and singles and been to cupids motd once and again similar vibe. Only way to know is to go.

over a year ago

Townhouse don’t offer memberships unless you’re invited to become a member. And one can attend a guestlist event, but obviously member events would be off limits.

Non-member guests pay the entry fee and must provide ID (drivers license is ideal)

Milf Monday is a guest list event and as Deltawave said, it’s £10 entry fee for all single males, member or not, plus a £10 locker deposit which comes off your bar bill

Next one is 5th November & the guest list is open if you fancy coming along? "

I think I need to be on this Guestlist

Post new Message to Thread