Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic on a Friday

Jump to newest

By *oliteguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Melksham

I have been to the Attic a couple of times on a Saturday and absolutely love it. It’s a good atmosphere and busy. Unfortunately I’m not often in the area and the next time will be a Friday night only.

Can anyone tell me what it’s like on a Friday evening? Is it still fairly busy? Are there many couples, or do they save it for Saturday generally?

Many thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

I tend to go on a Saturday because most clubs don’t let single men in on a Saturday but I am sure it is great .Love the club

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a lot quieter on a Friday hun

By *oliteguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Melksham

Oh well. I tried. I travelled four hours to get here, booked a hotel close by. Phoned and messaged through fab to ask what time can I come in to, to arrive 45 mins earlier and be told there’s too many single blokes in.

By *reelanderMan
over a year ago

rotherham

I travel from Rotherham to this club and would be gutted not to get in but never been refused,I also never ring to inform them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh well. I tried. I travelled four hours to get here, booked a hotel close by. Phoned and messaged through fab to ask what time can I come in to, to arrive 45 mins earlier and be told there’s too many single blokes in. "

now lets get this story right as I was outside when you came, as you pulled up in the taxi debbie ran out to you and told you that there was to many guys in so you could jump back in your taxi , she didn't have too did she really ? , but instead of getting back in the taxi you thought you would linger outside for half hour , so the only one at blame is you I'm afraid .

By *oliteguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Melksham

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 20:59:50]

Post new Message to Thread