Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Townhouse

Jump to newest

By *LIRTWITHUS OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chester

Featured in the Wirral Globe, shows how narrow minded people are by the comments on facebook ie Bet its like an all you can catch buffet of stds and that. Headlined as secret swingers club in Liverpool when its Birkenhead. No secret anymore but its targetting the wrong market as why do non swingers who disapprove need this information!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Featured in the Wirral Globe, shows how narrow minded people are by the comments on facebook ie Bet its like an all you can catch buffet of stds and that. Headlined as secret swingers club in Liverpool when its Birkenhead. No secret anymore but its targetting the wrong market as why do non swingers who disapprove need this information!"

It's the usual inaccurate dross that nobody wants to read. Wish could at least print accurate dross! Lol

over a year ago

Chester

"Featured in the Wirral Globe, shows how narrow minded people are by the comments on facebook ie Bet its like an all you can catch buffet of stds and that. Headlined as secret swingers club in Liverpool when its Birkenhead. No secret anymore but its targetting the wrong market as why do non swingers who disapprove need this information!

It's the usual inaccurate dross that nobody wants to read. Wish could at least print accurate dross! Lol "

I know but whats annoying supposed to be private clubs for members. They keep publishing outside photo, even non swinger friends now comment on the seedy sex place in Rock Ferry

By *ornymike_2017Man
over a year ago

Tranmere

Lol similar article to the last one they did a few months back lol must be a slow news day hahahahaha

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I've posted a comment in the Wirral Globe. Couldn't help myself. Hahaha

over a year ago

Chester

"I've posted a comment in the Wirral Globe. Couldn't help myself. Hahaha "

On the articleon their facebook page?

Heres other comments:

the state of the place, looks like you'll catch aids just walking in.

It’s a total piss take, each to their own but when people that live in the road can’t park their cars cos the gang bangers have taken up all the spaces it’s not good, and any gang bangers reading this stop getting changed in your car outside my house, it’s little and gross ????????????

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I've posted a comment in the Wirral Globe. Couldn't help myself. Hahaha

On the articleon their facebook page?

Heres other comments:

the state of the place, looks like you'll catch aids just walking in.

It’s a total piss take, each to their own but when people that live in the road can’t park their cars cos the gang bangers have taken up all the spaces it’s not good, and any gang bangers reading this stop getting changed in your car outside my house, it’s little and gross ????????????"

Hahahaha....We have one neighbour who ALWAYS posts shit like that. If people want to read the facebook article and comments, they can find them themselves. They don't really need to be churned out on here

By *himp_KittenCouple
over a year ago

Preston

You've got to love the unenlightened members of society who sit and judge with the high and mighty opinions.

The news rats will always try and make a story out of swinging because people seem to think it's some sordid secret affair.. Maybe if they lived a little and visited a club even just to have a drink at the bar they could break this blind prejudice they have..

Won't be stopping us walking into this great club with a smile on our face and our heads held high

Post new Message to Thread