Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Adam and Eves, on a Sunday

Jump to newest

By *weetcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

mid town

Hi, would like some reviews on Adam and Eves on a Sunday , we will be over that way in a few weeks, not really into single guys too much, just full swap with other couples, or single lady's, Pm welcome xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Hey. You will get a lot of people telling you try different clubs. Just read the club reviews . As with any club you never know how many people will go or the dynamics of a club but personally Sundays have Benn great in Adam and eves but have also been quiet .. just hope it a busy one for you when you go and you won't be disappointed . K

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

_elnkaz are you at it again pmsl

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"_elnkaz are you at it again pmsl "
. But Sundays have been great in there. Had some great times and well looked after

over a year ago

Is that because the staff are so bad on Friday and Saturday that no one goes in and goes on Sunday instead?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Delnkatz/fruitandnuts; I cannot message either of you direct, but I was recommended A&E's as a single guy friendly club, so was thinking of visiting at some point. Feel free to message me with your honest opinions

By *tewart39Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Going on Saturday and sunday

over a year ago

good luck for Saturday staff are shit.

but sunday will make up for it.

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Hmmmm what's Adam n Eve like on a Sunday. Well it's the same as every other hot waxing, flogging, tieing up males, females day for me..

By *umbriancplCouple
over a year ago

barrow

never had issues with staff always friendly and helpful

By *umbriancplCouple
over a year ago

barrow

never had issues with staff always friendly and helpful

By *andyandeddyCouple
over a year ago

bi female

Untill they ask where have you been we have guys here

wanting fun ,so you go home after and block the owners on fab.

ps at the time I were going through chemo so were not playing

Just wanted to carry on with daily life.

3 years later we leave a club review for amour then get told we are banned from a&e ..

By *umbriancplCouple
over a year ago

barrow

very strange been few times and not played

By *dam and slutCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

It's strange really the owners have made some great changes over the 3/4 years I have been taking my sub there.

In the 3/4 years I have met some really nice, funny, kinky people who I am pleased to say remain fet friends. People I can message say hi, how are you etc.

I am going to voice an opinion, an opinion based on 25 years of playing within the adult swing, bdsm kink world..Adam and Eves has in my opinion slipped to into a kind of social club.

The deco is great it's not a big club but warm and friendly...even when G put the fish tank in I thought..great idea..

I tried to ask G n K to add bdsm equipment, one of my fet friends tried also to convince the owners it was the way forward. Most of the club's have installed the element of dungeon kink play that many swingers now seem to find interesting and want to try..why?

Because it adds an extra spice, an extra dynamic to their adult play experience. Many re now experimenting, find out what they like and what they don't want within their swinging experience.

The amount of people I meet when I demo my bdsm..actually approach me to ask questions, ask me to drizzle candle wax carefully on them, ask me to show them fire flogging, bondage, light flogging...why, because they are interested, it excites them..

But no, A&E appear stuck in some sort of time warp of must dress down, no secure lockers, a tiny changing room for couples,, a shower system that runs cold often etc These are things the owner can change..and turn a good club into a great club.

over a year ago

All clubs have their great times and quieter times - I’ve been coming to this club for ten years - owners are lovely people and provide a safe environment 7 days a week

I always go there for a chill and a jacuzzi sauna and I am never disappointed

Sometime the expectation is that it’s goih to be busy all the time - that’s plain unrealistic

Post new Message to Thread