Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios Spa London

Jump to newest

By *etMeWatch OP   Man
over a year ago

Somerset

Hi all,

Hoping to visit Rios next week. Single lad here, what should I expect? Love being naked and showing off. Also love watching others play. Am I looking at the right place or would somewhere else suit me better?

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Hi all,

Hoping to visit Rios next week. Single lad here, what should I expect? Love being naked and showing off. Also love watching others play. Am I looking at the right place or would somewhere else suit me better?

Thanks!"

Suggest reading the reviews on here in the clubs section and also doing a forum search for 'rio'. That should give you a good idea of what it's like.

Note that most times, the ratio of single guys to couples/women mirrors that on Fab.

You might have a great time, but if nothing else the facilities are good.

By *etMeWatch OP   Man
over a year ago

Somerset

Brilliant. Thanks! I have had a look at what I can find on here. All looks pretty positive. Think I will give it a go!

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Brilliant. Thanks! I have had a look at what I can find on here. All looks pretty positive. Think I will give it a go! "

Interesting. I'd say much of the discussion and feedback was pretty mixed, but definitely give it a go.

Strongly suggest going there with no expectations other than to use the facilities and generally be friendly/chatty - even to guys. The worst element there are the Wanking Dead who perpetually wander around in vain.

Note that Saturday evening is for (mixed) couoles only and Mon - Wed evenings are naturist only.

By *etMeWatch OP   Man
over a year ago

Somerset

That’s what I was looking to do. Love the idea of a naturist spa. Anything extra is just a bonus. Happy to chat with everyone too! Thanks for the advice!

Post new Message to Thread