Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Townhouse- newbie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m thinking of going to Townhouse which is both daunting and exciting - can anyone give me any tips as a single female as I don’t really know what to expect (what to wear, do I just hang out at the bar at first etc.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m thinking of going to Townhouse which is both daunting and exciting - can anyone give me any tips as a single female as I don’t really know what to expect (what to wear, do I just hang out at the bar at first etc.)"

First of all decide which event you want to go to.

When you get there you'll be give a full tour of the place.

Once you've had your tour, get yourself a drink at the bar and feel free to hang around there and chat to people or wander around.

Whenever you go I'm sure that you'll have a great time

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I’m thinking of going to Townhouse which is both daunting and exciting - can anyone give me any tips as a single female as I don’t really know what to expect (what to wear, do I just hang out at the bar at first etc.)

First of all decide which event you want to go to.

When you get there you'll be give a full tour of the place.

Once you've had your tour, get yourself a drink at the bar and feel free to hang around there and chat to people or wander around.

Whenever you go I'm sure that you'll have a great time "

I’d echo what Lee says - all newbies get a tour from the host, who is around for the event if you need anything. The bar & lounge are great social areas to just chat & get to meet people - and it’s a friendly bunch too!

But pick an event that sounds like it’s your kind of thing. No point going on a heavy play party if you want to dip your toes gradually; equally not much point in going to a more social event if you want to jump in at the deep end!! The right event will make you feel much more relaxed & comfortable

Dress code is always ‘dress to impress’

If you google ‘Townhouse Swingers’, the website will give you loads of info!

Good luck!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I’m thinking of going to Townhouse which is both daunting and exciting - can anyone give me any tips as a single female as I don’t really know what to expect (what to wear, do I just hang out at the bar at first etc.)"

Great to hear you are looking to come along We get LOADS of single females attending alone and they come back time and time again as they feel safe.

We have an all female party on the 25th Oct which could be a good introduction to the club? There's loads going on and the full details are in the Events forum

m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/801873

If you want to ask anything before you attend, just get in touch; we are the owners.

Xxx

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

"I’m thinking of going to Townhouse which is both daunting and exciting - can anyone give me any tips as a single female as I don’t really know what to expect (what to wear, do I just hang out at the bar at first etc.)

Great to hear you are looking to come along We get LOADS of single females attending alone and they come back time and time again as they feel safe.

We have an all female party on the 25th Oct which could be a good introduction to the club? There's loads going on and the full details are in the Events forum

If you want to ask anything before you attend, just get in touch; we are the owners.

Xxx"

I'm interested in the bi night at townhouse on 23rd Nov . I,ve messaged a couple on here who are advertising it , but I,ve had no reply although it has not yet been listed yet in events forum .

Should I book a place thorough you ?That's if it's happening of course ...thanks

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Xxx

I'm interested in the bi night at townhouse on 23rd Nov . I,ve messaged a couple on here who are advertising it , but I,ve had no reply although it has not yet been listed yet in events forum .

Should I book a place thorough you ?That's if it's happening of course ...thanks "

Yeh it's defo going ahead. You can book through me or add your name when the forum thread goes up which is scheduled for 26th Oct xx

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Thanks for your help X

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

It is a good club always clean and tidy with good friendly atmosphere and good genuine people who attend

I am sure that you will enjoy your visit there

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Brilliant - thank you x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

I’ve been going to townhouse for a very long time so am biased, however always recommend this amazing club to new and experienced people on the scene. From the moment you walk in you’re greated by friendly staff and if working the owners and made to feel very welcome. It’s not an immediate dress down club so you can happily stay in the bar/lounge area fully clothed and just take in the atmosphere. It’s very social and no pressure to do anything. As Lee advised earlier have a look at the different events maybe speak to Jim and Vicky on here or if it’s a guest list event the person/couple hosting for more info. I always think going to a club (especially for single: both male and female) is far more safer than arranging a meet purely off here. It is daunting the moment you step over the front door, however you can’t go wrong to choose townhouse as the first club to try. Hope you try it sometime and ?? convinced you’ll be glad you did.

Post new Message to Thread