Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

NYE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We would love to go to a club on NYE. Does anyone know of anywhere suitable where a TV/Fem couple would be welcome?

We are Bedford based. Had a look at VA but it’s a black tie event and no mention of TGirls.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

V x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *girlinprivateTV/TS
over a year ago

Windsor

"We would love to go to a club on NYE. Does anyone know of anywhere suitable where a TV/Fem couple would be welcome?

We are Bedford based. Had a look at VA but it’s a black tie event and no mention of TGirls.

V x"

I would suggest Hellfire's NYE party. I have had great fun there in previous years and intend to again this year

over a year ago

"We would love to go to a club on NYE. Does anyone know of anywhere suitable where a TV/Fem couple would be welcome?

V x

I would suggest Hellfire's NYE party. I have had great fun there in previous years and intend to again this year "

Thank you, I’ll read up on it and we might see you there!

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Dont forget us here at Jaydees. You will have to be a member though to come along NYE (card holders only)

over a year ago

"Dont forget us here at Jaydees. You will have to be a member though to come along NYE (card holders only)"

Thank you

Can I ask if there will be many TV’s or Bi people there do you know? It’s our first club outing and we’d like to feel as comfortable and accepted as possible. Thanks for your help x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

NYE would be the worst time to do your first club, it’s generally a load of people getting d*unk in there own little groups and play becomes a must have because it’s NYE, many a bad decision is made on this night, best to try out the club beforehand, get to know a few people then you’ll have a better NYE

over a year ago

"NYE would be the worst time to do your first club, it’s generally a load of people getting d*unk in there own little groups and play becomes a must have because it’s NYE, many a bad decision is made on this night, best to try out the club beforehand, get to know a few people then you’ll have a better NYE"

That’s wise advice. I hadn’t thought of it like that. As it’s a first visit we wouldn’t want to feel pressurised into playing. Thank you for that.

Post new Message to Thread