Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Manchester Clubs

Jump to newest

By *rishguy38 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

In manchester tomorrow night with work and was looking to visit a club for first time. Any recommendations? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmootMan
over a year ago

Horsforth

Cupids is a great club. Was the first ever club I visited with my ex parter. I have also been numerous times as a single guy. Very clean, accommodating and the people there are very friendly. Don't know how busy it would be and they often run midweek events. Check the website to see what's on and ensure it is something you can attend.

By *rishguy38 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Cheers thanks will check it out

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Were shut mondays but open again tues to fri 12 noon till 6 then 7 till midnight sometimes 1 am on a thurs and 2 am on a friday check the events as theyre guestlisted on here i do the motd every 2nd and 4th tues of every month next ones on the 23rd hope this helps xxx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"Cupids is a great club. Was the first ever club I visited with my ex parter. I have also been numerous times as a single guy. Very clean, accommodating and the people there are very friendly. Don't know how busy it would be and they often run midweek events. Check the website to see what's on and ensure it is something you can attend. "

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

Adam and Eve in Eccles.

Post new Message to Thread