Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

bbw swinging club nights

Jump to newest

By *oza OP   Woman
over a year ago

Morecambe

hey . any of u guys been to any clubs in the north west that holds bbw nights n if so what are they like and where's the best clubs to go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"hey . any of u guys been to any clubs in the north west that holds bbw nights n if so what are they like and where's the best clubs to go? "

Chameleons do a big one every so often (check the calendar on website).

By *oza OP   Woman
over a year ago

Morecambe

thank you x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next one is 28th Oct. they are fun, friendly, full on

over a year ago

Townhouse Wirral have their last one of this year on November 15. It's a Thursday night and a really great night, great club but smaller than chams.

over a year ago

Curvy Thursdays at cupids. Love it! It was tonight I think. Keep a look out for the guest list on the forums xxx

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Townhouse Wirral have their last one of this year on November 15. It's a Thursday night and a really great night, great club but smaller than chams.

"

Thanks Seren! x

I host Buxom Babes at Townhouse - we average 60 or so guests & keep the ratio to around 1:1.5 so it’s not too overloaded with guys. It’s a bit of a party night & always a good atmosphere! It’s every other month & next one is 15th November.

There is also Curvy Thursday at Cupid’s which is a good night. As the post above says, it is indeed on tonight & is the first Thursday every month. Mrs Mischief is the hostess there & will be able to give you more info if you need it!

Chams is a little further afield & is held every 3 months I think & usually a Sunday - haven’t made it there yet but I hear great things about it. Little_brat_evie is the Chams hostess.

My advice - why stick to just one when you can try them all?!

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Some great clubs mentioned. There's also Flaunt coming up in Blackpool on Nov 17th - put flaunt in the forum search box.

over a year ago

"Townhouse Wirral have their last one of this year on November 15. It's a Thursday night and a really great night, great club but smaller than chams.

Thanks Seren! x

I host Buxom Babes at Townhouse - we average 60 or so guests & keep the ratio to around 1:1.5 so it’s not too overloaded with guys. It’s a bit of a party night & always a good atmosphere! It’s every other month & next one is 15th November.

There is also Curvy Thursday at Cupid’s which is a good night. As the post above says, it is indeed on tonight & is the first Thursday every month. Mrs Mischief is the hostess there & will be able to give you more info if you need it!

Chams is a little further afield & is held every 3 months I think & usually a Sunday - haven’t made it there yet but I hear great things about it. Little_brat_evie is the Chams hostess.

My advice - why stick to just one when you can try them all?! "

Chams is every 2 month and a fantastic event however we really enjoyed our first time at townhouse looking forward to coming back in November xx

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Cupids holds regular VERY well attended Curvy Thursdays. A very chilled relaxed & playful evening. The club website or the forums will provide you with the next date/s. We hope you decide to join us xx Cupids “where the customer comes first” & usually many tines !! Xx

Post new Message to Thread