Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Newbie for Townhouse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, I’m just wondering if there is any couples or ladies that would be up for talking and seeing if we would be a match to go to a swingers club together.

I have been wanting to go to townhouse!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on your own, like most fellas do. Have a look on the website and the events with 3 stars allow single non member males in. Milf Monday, Raw,Charlots Harlots and Sexploits are some of the vanilla events that you can go too.

Don't forget your passport and utillity bill or your drivers license (with your address) on, or you won't get in.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Seriously frowned upon to couple up with a random for a club night. You aren't a couple. Best to go alone.

By *lay_withusCouple
over a year ago

north West

Townhouse is a great friendly club you will be absolutely fine on your own.

over a year ago

We’re thinking of going in November and heard good things about it x

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Well I’m a single fem that goes Townhouse .... very friendly so you will be fine on your own

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hello, I’m just wondering if there is any couples or ladies that would be up for talking and seeing if we would be a match to go to a swingers club together.

I have been wanting to go to townhouse! "

Far better to go alone. Go to a hosted event and ask the host to introduce you to people. Live Lounge is good for a newbie and a solo Male as you can watch what’s going on the lounge and it’s very social (although quite filthy after)

We host some events at Townhouse so drop us a message if you have any questions.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Hello, I’m just wondering if there is any couples or ladies that would be up for talking and seeing if we would be a match to go to a swingers club together.

I have been wanting to go to townhouse! "

Nothing wrong with attending with a single female friend, as long as you come as 2 singles rather than coupling up. Guest list events are available to non-members, but you would be absolutely fine on your own too!

We had 8 or 9 newbies at Milf Monday this week - it’s a shame you didn’t read your message offering you a place after you asked to go on the reserve list, because the new guys had their tour together early on & then got chatting in the bar - bit of nervous newbie camaraderie - and before long, they got chatting to others too & all the nerves disappeared!!

Hopefully you will make it to another event soon!

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I went to milf nonday and loved it you should defo not miss the next one ull have a great time x

over a year ago

I need a post code for the places I wanna find a place close to Oxfordshire ????

over a year ago

"I need a post code for the places I wanna find a place close to Oxfordshire ????"

Have you got too many tabs open?

Post new Message to Thread