Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Leeds clubs

Jump to newest

By *ebjonnson OP   Man
over a year ago

Maldon

Pandora’s or Quest.

My girlfriend wants me to ‘softly’ introduce her to swinging. She’s unsure about either of us playing with others but she wants to experience the thrill of being watched. So, I thought best to try a club first. Leeds is near, which of the above is best for a nervy first timer?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Quest

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Id say quest too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don’t have to play with anyone at a club. You say yes or no and I would say most people are respectful of this.

Both clubs are good but in my opinion Pandora’s is the best. A great atmosphere around the bar and the pool table. Lovely pool spa and sauna area. And if you just want to show off to others then the glass floor area would be right up your street. All rooms can have the door shut and keep people out but curtains can be left open.

over a year ago

Ive not been to pandora but quest is great!

over a year ago

Without a doubt, Quest

over a year ago

Quest would be good as the couple only room is smallish but you cant get more than 4 couples in there so it wouldn't be too daunting on your first outing. They have lockable door rooms and one with a see though glass mirror which you can be watched from the outside.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Been to both. Definitely Quest. Especially on a couples/single ladies night (1st n 3rd Sat each month) It's very glitzy and friendly. Staff are amazing.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I prefer quest but Pandora’s is bigger so more ‘alone but being watched’ as opposed to the busy quest rooms

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Actually, for a first time and to just be watched I would say neither...

My suggestion would be Las Chambre in Sheffield.

The social area is completely separate from the play areas and, most importantly, many rooms have windows so watchers are less tempted to come in.

They also have their own bar. It's rather like a pub with optional extras.

Yes, it's a little worn round the edges but I think it's one of the cosiest friendliest clubs around.

If you are decided on Leeds. Both clubs are nice but DO NOT go to Quest on a night that allows single guys. The singles there are more disrespectful than any club we have attended.

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

*La Chambre

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Been to both many times, I’d say Quest but make sure you check what’s on and make sure it’s a night you’re interested in.

By *un_couple8178Couple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We may try quest on sat night what's the dress code in the playrooms and do people stay dressed down outside the playrooms?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Actually, for a first time and to just be watched I would say neither...

My suggestion would be Las Chambre in Sheffield.

The social area is completely separate from the play areas and, most importantly, many rooms have windows so watchers are less tempted to come in.

They also have their own bar. It's rather like a pub with optional extras.

Yes, it's a little worn round the edges but I think it's one of the cosiest friendliest clubs around.

If you are decided on Leeds. Both clubs are nice but DO NOT go to Quest on a night that allows single guys. The singles there are more disrespectful than any club we have attended.

Nita "

Post new Message to Thread