Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Town House clusterfuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all! I'm considering crossing the sea for a visit to the townhouse at the start of November for the gangbang night in the TownHouse in Liverpool.

Just wondering if any like minded people will be heading that night or have any recommendations.

Comment here or shoot me a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi Cooper.

Speak to Minnie the Minx, as she lives in that part of the world and has a wicked sense of humour.

Hope that helps.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Townhouse isn't in Liverpool.

It's on the Wirral.

Not far from the tunnel, trains, buses etc.

FB x

over a year ago

"Townhouse isn't in Liverpool.

It's on the Wirral.

Not far from the tunnel, trains, buses etc.

FB x"

Aaah sure that shows my ignorance of the area! Thanks!

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

What sort of recommendations are you looking for? Accommodation etc or about the club?

over a year ago

"What sort of recommendations are you looking for? Accommodation etc or about the club? "

A bit of both! Will probably be around for a couple of days so handy accommodation would be good. Never been to that part of the world.

Also yeah what to expect on the night. Would it be well attended. Do people meet up beforehand etc.

Thanks!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

The Wirral's only a train ride away.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"What sort of recommendations are you looking for? Accommodation etc or about the club?

A bit of both! Will probably be around for a couple of days so handy accommodation would be good. Never been to that part of the world.

Also yeah what to expect on the night. Would it be well attended. Do people meet up beforehand etc.

Thanks! "

Depends what you want accommodation wise. If you’re here a few days and are planning on doing a bit of exploring, Liverpool may be better, as the club is 10 minutes taxi ride from City Centre & then there’s loads for you to do. If you’re only really coming for the club, there is a premier inn in Birkenhead (5 mins away) and a Travelodge or a Village Hotel in Bromborough (10 mins away)

As for the event, it’s a new one so uncharted territory in terms of the expected numbers, however the other heavy play parties get very well attended, so I’d imagine this will be similar. The club opens at 7.30, so I doubt you’ll get people meeting up before hand (although I could be wrong!) but we do ask newbies on the night to arrive by 9/9.30 so that we can show you round & explain how the club works before it gets too busy! The club closes at 1.30, so plenty of time for fun & filth lol!!

over a year ago

"What sort of recommendations are you looking for? Accommodation etc or about the club?

Thanks!

Depends what you want accommodation wise. If you’re here a few days and are planning on doing a bit of exploring, Liverpool may be better, as the club is 10 minutes taxi ride from City Centre & then there’s loads for you to do. If you’re only really coming for the club, there is a premier inn in Birkenhead (5 mins away) and a Travelodge or a Village Hotel in Bromborough (10 mins away)

As for the event, it’s a new one so uncharted territory in terms of the expected numbers, however the other heavy play parties get very well attended, so I’d imagine this will be similar. The club opens at 7.30, so I doubt you’ll get people meeting up before hand (although I could be wrong!) but we do ask newbies on the night to arrive by 9/9.30 so that we can show you round & explain how the club works before it gets too busy! The club closes at 1.30, so plenty of time for fun & filth lol!! "

Not hijacking the OPs post but you've helped answer a lot of questions for us too...We'll be attending townhouse on the 24th of November coming from Dublin and we just weren't sure about staying in Liverpool ( it's a weekend away for us ) or closer to the club but if it's only a short taxi ride away then we'll stay in the city and have the best of both worlds lol..thanks guys

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Thanks!

As for the event, it’s a new one so uncharted territory in terms of the expected numbers, however the other heavy play parties get very well attended, so I’d imagine this will be similar. The club opens at 7.30, so I doubt you’ll get people meeting up before hand (although I could be wrong!) but we do ask newbies on the night to arrive by 9/9.30 so that we can show you round & explain how the club works before it gets too busy! The club closes at 1.30, so plenty of time for fun & filth lol!! Not hijacking the OPs post but you've helped answer a lot of questions for us too...We'll be attending townhouse on the 24th of November coming from Dublin and we just weren't sure about staying in Liverpool ( it's a weekend away for us ) or closer to the club but if it's only a short taxi ride away then we'll stay in the city and have the best of both worlds lol..thanks guys "

‘Eyes Wide Shut’ party night - should be a great night!! If you’re making a weekend of it, there are some fantastic hotels 10 minutes away in the City Centre - or some good budget ones too

over a year ago

Thanks!

As for the event, it’s a new one so uncharted territory in terms of the expected numbers, however the other heavy play parties get very well attended, so I’d imagine this will be similar. The club opens at 7.30, so I doubt you’ll get people meeting up before hand (although I could be wrong!) but we do ask newbies on the night to arrive by 9/9.30 so that we can show you round & explain how the club works before it gets too busy! The club closes at 1.30, so plenty of time for fun & filth lol!! Not hijacking the OPs post but you've helped answer a lot of questions for us too...We'll be attending townhouse on the 24th of November coming from Dublin and we just weren't sure about staying in Liverpool ( it's a weekend away for us ) or closer to the club but if it's only a short taxi ride away then we'll stay in the city and have the best of both worlds lol..thanks guys

‘Eyes Wide Shut’ party night - should be a great night!! If you’re making a weekend of it, there are some fantastic hotels 10 minutes away in the City Centre - or some good budget ones too "

Ah il treat Mrs S to a nice hotel if I remember right 24th of November is Bi night in the townhouse so maybe Mrs S Irish accent will be a hit with a few bi ladys on the night

over a year ago

Thanks!

As for the event, it’s a new one so uncharted territory in terms of the expected numbers, however the other heavy play parties get very well attended, so I’d imagine this will be similar. The club opens at 7.30, so I doubt you’ll get people meeting up before hand (although I could be wrong!) but we do ask newbies on the night to arrive by 9/9.30 so that we can show you round & explain how the club works before it gets too busy! The club closes at 1.30, so plenty of time for fun & filth lol!! Not hijacking the OPs post but you've helped answer a lot of questions for us too...We'll be attending townhouse on the 24th of November coming from Dublin and we just weren't sure about staying in Liverpool ( it's a weekend away for us ) or closer to the club but if it's only a short taxi ride away then we'll stay in the city and have the best of both worlds lol..thanks guys

‘Eyes Wide Shut’ party night - should be a great night!! If you’re making a weekend of it, there are some fantastic hotels 10 minutes away in the City Centre - or some good budget ones too Ah il treat Mrs S to a nice hotel if I remember right 24th of November is Bi night in the townhouse so maybe Mrs S Irish accent will be a hit with a few bi ladys on the night "

Friday 23rd Nov is Bi Party Night, Saturday 24th Nov is Eyes Wide Shut party night.

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hey all! I'm considering crossing the sea for a visit to the townhouse at the start of November for the gangbang night in the TownHouse in Liverpool.

Just wondering if any like minded people will be heading that night or have any recommendations.

Comment here or shoot me a message "

Btw

Clusterfuck

A chaotic situation where everything seems to go wrong. It is often caused by incompetence, communication failure, or a complexenvironment

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Hey all! I'm considering crossing the sea for a visit to the townhouse at the start of November for the gangbang night in the TownHouse in Liverpool.

Btw

Clusterfuck

A chaotic situation where everything seems to go wrong. It is often caused by incompetence, communication failure, or a complexenvironment

"

Only until Townhouse get their own definition into the Oxford English Dictionary

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 02/10/18 23:30:14]

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Btw

Clusterfuck

"

Or the Townhouse definition

Clusterfuck -

A cluster of horny swingers engaged/ in group sex/gangbangs in a safe and consensual environment, otherwise known as Townhouse

Who the f*ck takes any notice of the Urban Dictionary anyway? We make up words to mean other things all the time...they are called a colloquialisms

over a year ago

Thanks!

‘Eyes Wide Shut’ party night - should be a great night!! If you’re making a weekend of it, there are some fantastic hotels 10 minutes away in the City Centre - or some good budget ones too Ah il treat Mrs S to a nice hotel if I remember right 24th of November is Bi night in the townhouse so maybe Mrs S Irish accent will be a hit with a few bi ladys on the night

Friday 23rd Nov is Bi Party Night, Saturday 24th Nov is Eyes Wide Shut party night. "

Ok thank you...we must have got our dates mixed up...but either way Mrs snickers and myself shall be attending the ball lol on either the Friday or the Saturday...but we'll take any recommendations on which would be the best night to go..thanks again folks.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Cluster fuck is now listed in the events forum!!! *-

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/808274

Post new Message to Thread