Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Places for Tgirls in the North West

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys!! I want to get into the club scene but not sure where to go and what nights are best. I’m just here to ask if anyone knows where I’d be welcome? :P

Thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

You'd be made welcome at the Gatehouse any day but Tuesday. Wednesday and Sunday afternoon/evening are good in our experience.

By *a KatWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

I am a hostess there. Wednesdays I open at 11am for girls to dress Saturday, same. Sunday, open at 1pm for girls to dress This is a very friendly club.

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple
over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

heared good things about townhouse and gatehouse

but look for club sx as well has great events and always lots of very hot special girls xxx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Tgirls are very welcome at Townhouse and we find that TGirls attend on every night, so we don't have a specific night. On our Saturday party nights, we will always find Tgirls dancing around their handbags in their finery! xx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Definitely the Gatehouse. Very friendly and welcoming.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey guys!! I want to get into the club scene but not sure where to go and what nights are best. I’m just here to ask if anyone knows where I’d be welcome? :P

Thank you xx"

Hi Gemma,

Think the nearest one to you is Gatehouse. Have a lot of friends who go there.

Hope this helps Lou and Paul

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Hey guys!! I want to get into the club scene but not sure where to go and what nights are best. I’m just here to ask if anyone knows where I’d be welcome? :P

Thank you xx"

Townhouse is probably your closest from Anglesey, although still a couple of hours away. As Vicky said, T-Girls are welcome at any event - I host Buxom Babes & almost always have a couple of T-girls at that. The Leather & Lace Rock Night is another one, as well as Saturday’s and the Live Lounge.

As for distance, some events have stay overs at the club, but if not, there’s a premier inn about 5 minutes away from the club & a travel lodge about 10 minutes away. Or if you wanted to make a weekend of it, Liverpool city centre is a 10 minutes drive from the club & there are a range of hotels from the budget easyhotel through to Malmaison or the Hard Days Night if you wanted a bit of luxury!!

Hope that helps!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"heared good things about townhouse and gatehouse

but look for club sx as well has great events and always lots of very hot special girls xxx "

Hey thanks you too for your lovely words. Yes we also welcome T-Girls to the club. But we are a bit far from Wales that's why we recommend Gatehouse especially if your new to the club scene. The club is a T-Girl club and is very experiance too with advice ect and to meet other like minded T-Girls too. But if you are willing to travel to Blackpool you are welcome anytime to Club SX

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just remembered about this, thank you everyone for your input! I’m looking to get out weekend after next :D xx

Post new Message to Thread