Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Customers who break the rules

Jump to newest

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALE OP   Couple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

We had a customer in on Saturday night who broke the rules of the club but when confronted pulled out the racist card then left a bad review. Sorry but no matter what race or sexual persuasion. If you break the rules you will be asked to leave.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"We had a customer in on Saturday night who broke the rules of the club but when confronted pulled out the racist card then left a bad review. Sorry but no matter what race or sexual persuasion. If you break the rules you will be asked to leave. "

Exactly the way it should be.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Pulling the race card, like that IS racism.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

Easiest thing to do when your wrong and can't admit it.......lots do it why can't people just obey rules are there for a reason...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We had a customer in on Saturday night who broke the rules of the club but when confronted pulled out the racist card then left a bad review. Sorry but no matter what race or sexual persuasion. If you break the rules you will be asked to leave. "

A girl off her face on LSD, she volunteered thst infi, did exactly the same at Chams a few weeks ago, while sat at the bar with 4 black guys, 1 white guy and 5 mixed race couples, it was hilarious, even threatened to call the police because the club was so racist. Best entertainment for months. And made an utter idiot of herself. The black guy with her was so embarrassed he left her to it.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To me we are all here to have fun, if values and rules are not respected, I personally have no issue not respecting their expectations.

Clubs are stunning venues and we’ll policed, well if there are stunning people there.

We have never been to your club, it has now gone on our list.

Thank you.

By *ike2228Man
over a year ago

manchester

He should be barred...been to this club a few time..great place and clean ...see you soon

By *arkhorse7Man
over a year ago

birmingham

There will always be some people that will feel they've been hard done by, and I assume after not adhering to the rules and being told to leave, this was his sad way of protesting !! Rules are there for everyone to stay safe and have fun, so no harm done ....

I'm of a tan variety, never had an issue when been to clubs, and totally understand everyone has different tastes and preferences, as do I !! Simples

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"There will always be some people that will feel they've been hard done by, and I assume after not adhering to the rules and being told to leave, this was his sad way of protesting !! Rules are there for everyone to stay safe and have fun, so no harm done ....

I'm of a tan variety, never had an issue when been to clubs, and totally understand everyone has different tastes and preferences, as do I !! Simples "

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"There will always be some people that will feel they've been hard done by, and I assume after not adhering to the rules and being told to leave, this was his sad way of protesting !! Rules are there for everyone to stay safe and have fun, so no harm done ....

I'm of a tan variety, never had an issue when been to clubs, and totally understand everyone has different tastes and preferences, as do I !! Simples "

This

Post new Message to Thread