Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Eurekas last night

Jump to newest

By *he fab two OP   Couple
over a year ago

brentwood

Well that wasn’t as good as Normal I gotta say!

Place was half empty hot tub freezing cold so couldn’t use that, steam room not working, only one ply room open and couples room, charged extra tenner to park that not normally charged, a tenner to join again even tho been going years and then dj does an announcement saying anyone caught doing drugs (not that we do) will be bared for life and taken out back for a fucking good kicking!

I understand they got a drugs raid last week which might account for it being empty!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Well that wasn’t as good as Normal I gotta say!

Place was half empty hot tub freezing cold so couldn’t use that, steam room not working, only one ply room open and couples room, charged extra tenner to park that not normally charged, a tenner to join again even tho been going years and then dj does an announcement saying anyone caught doing drugs (not that we do) will be bared for life and taken out back for a fucking good kicking!

I understand they got a drugs raid last week which might account for it being empty!"

So you had to pay to park?

over a year ago

brentwood

Yes because it’s a motor home but only takes up one space and no electric hook up or anything more than a car parked there would use

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Yes because it’s a motor home but only takes up one space and no electric hook up or anything more than a car parked there would use"

Gotcha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand they got a drugs raid last week which might account for it being empty!"

Not a good night then!

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

Charming! Although I absolutely agree with the policy of not allowing drugs at all.

I heard from someone else that the hot tub wasn't living up to its name. I'm going to assume the pool wasn't open. I was there the previous weekend and they wouldn't open it even though it was sunny. Admittedly there were not many people there during the day, but some would have definitely used it.

The steam room has been out of use for some time now. I started going in late June this year and I've not seen it working so far. I overheard someone saying they needed to order a major part for it.

Some friends and I were deciding between BGHS in Brighton and there for Saturday. By the sounds of it, I'm glad we chose the former!

Overall I do like Eureka's and have been many times now, but hearing the above makes me less inclined to go.

over a year ago

brentwood

Can’t keep taking people’s money and offering a sub standard service, people vote with there feet and you end up with a empty club

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I hope that the combination of events will be a catalyst for the management to fix the failing facilities as it is a good place that with a little TLC can remain worthy of my patronage.

over a year ago

brentwood

"I hope that the combination of events will be a catalyst for the management to fix the failing facilities as it is a good place that with a little TLC can remain worthy of my patronage."

Hope so mate as we love going but one of the main things for us is hot tub but it was freezing had to get in sauna to warm up lol

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

I was also there Saturday night with a friend of mine.

I must admit it did seem a bit low on numbers.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

What they do not need is a downward spiral. See what has happened to Zeus in Slough. The facilities may be reasonable but they have lost their client base.

over a year ago

brentwood

"I was also there Saturday night with a friend of mine.

"

Low in numbers is one thing but no excuse for everything to be shut off

over a year ago

brentwood

"What they do not need is a downward spiral. See what has happened to Zeus in Slough. The facilities may be reasonable but they have lost their client base."

People vote with there feet and others follow

over a year ago

brentwood

We only ever do sat nights but what’s a Friday like?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sorry to hear there was a drugs raid. That must have been very scary for everybody there.

over a year ago

brentwood

"Sorry to hear there was a drugs raid. That must have been very scary for everybody there."

Wasn’t sat it was week before apparently and they found traces of drugs in dance room shelf

over a year ago

brentwood

"

Did you have fun?

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

Did you have fun? "

Yes with my friend who I went with.

However we were the only ones playing in the couples room at one point!

over a year ago

brentwood

Did you have fun?

Yes with my friend who I went with.

However we were the only ones playing in the couples room at one point! "

We ended up in there but yes not lot atmosphere

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"We only ever do sat nights but what’s a Friday like? "

I've only ever been to one Friday night so far (naked party) and actually quite liked it. Not sure if it was representative of most Friday nights, but I'd say the place was about 2/3 - 3/4 full. it did give a good chance to get on the dance floor, which, when things get properly underway on a Sat it's a bit difficult. Overall it felt a lot like Saturday, with fewer people and finished an hour earlier...oh yeah and no buffet at 10:30.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"Sorry to hear there was a drugs raid. That must have been very scary for everybody there.

Wasn’t sat it was week before apparently and they found traces of drugs in dance room shelf "

Oh right, I was there Sat before last and don't remember a raid, but then again I had to leave just after 11pm, so it might have happened after that.

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi let me answer your concerns....

We can assure you all playrooms we’re open at the weekend, they were locked as in use by others who must have wanted privacy.

The steam room has been out of action this is due to the factory the makes the part required to fixing it burning down, Happy to send you a link to confirm this. We have been working tirelessly to locate the part overseas with no luck as of yet. We will keep trying though.

The Hot tub was at 37.5 degrees Saturday just a degree cooler than normal, we apologise if you felt it was freezing.

We can also assure you we did not have a drugs raid by the police, we had our licensing checks which involve a drugs swab at certain places in and around the club where traces were found!!

We also had over 160 people in on Saturday night, yes that’s quiet for us but still a great number of people to get in on a cold wet and extremely windy Saturday Night.

Also our website clearly states anyone bringing and staying over in a camper van will incur a £10 overnight fee, if you didn’t stay over we will happily refund you the fee!

Hope this clears up any concerns.

over a year ago

brentwood

"

We can assure you all playrooms we’re open at the weekend, they were locked as in use by others who must have wanted privacy.

The steam room has been out of action this is due to the factory the makes the part required to fixing it burning down, Happy to send you a link to confirm this. We have been working tirelessly to locate the part overseas with no luck as of yet. We will keep trying though.

The Hot tub was at 37.5 degrees Saturday just a degree cooler than normal, we apologise if you felt it was freezing.

We can also assure you we did not have a drugs raid by the police, we had our licensing checks which involve a drugs swab at certain places in and around the club where traces were found!!

We also had over 160 people in on Saturday night, yes that’s quiet for us but still a great number of people to get in on a cold wet and extremely windy Saturday Night.

Also our website clearly states anyone bringing and staying over in a camper van will incur a £10 overnight fee, if you didn’t stay over we will happily refund you the fee!

Hope this clears up any concerns."

Hi please don’t be offended if people dont give you feed back things don’t get better!

The hot tub was unusable we sat in it for 5 mins and it was cold trust me I wouldn’t say it was it wasn’t!

We enjoy your club more than any other we have ever been to but this time felt a little down, and as for 160 yes there may have been I didn’t count but all I know is at least half of the tables were empty.

I take on board your comment as why the play rooms were locked I never thought they could be in use!

May I ask why the hot tub wasn’t heated to a warmer temperature

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

"

Hi please don’t be offended if people dont give you feed back things don’t get better!

The hot tub was unusable we sat in it for 5 mins and it was cold trust me I wouldn’t say it was it wasn’t!

We enjoy your club more than any other we have ever been to but this time felt a little down, and as for 160 yes there may have been I didn’t count but all I know is at least half of the tables were empty.

I take on board your comment as why the play rooms were locked I never thought they could be in use!

May I ask why the hot tub wasn’t heated to a warmer temperature "

No offence taken just feedback on your post.

It was at that temperature as someone unfortunately left something in the other tub that shouldn’t have been there so had to close and chemically clean it and open the tub at 37.5 degrees so you had a tub to use. Hope this helps

over a year ago

brentwood

"

May I ask why the hot tub wasn’t heated to a warmer temperature

No offence taken just feedback on your post.

It was at that temperature as someone unfortunately left something in the other tub that shouldn’t have been there so had to close and chemically clean it and open the tub at 37.5 degrees so you had a tub to use. Hope this helps "

Yes thank you!

So fridays what are they like? Busier than a day or about the same?

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Friday evenings we get approx 80-120 in it’s a quieter affair than a Saturday but great to get to know people

over a year ago

brentwood

"Friday evenings we get approx 80-120 in it’s a quieter affair than a Saturday but great to get to know people "

Ok thank you

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"Friday evenings we get approx 80-120 in it’s a quieter affair than a Saturday but great to get to know people "

Yes, I think I actually preferred the Friday to Saturday for that very reason. Easier to have a little bit of space on the dancefloor too!

over a year ago

brentwood

"Friday evenings we get approx 80-120 in it’s a quieter affair than a Saturday but great to get to know people

Yes, I think I actually preferred the Friday to Saturday for that very reason. Easier to have a little bit of space on the dancefloor too! "

That wasn’t a problem last week lol

Was it you that asked if you could dance with y wife sat night?

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"Friday evenings we get approx 80-120 in it’s a quieter affair than a Saturday but great to get to know people

Yes, I think I actually preferred the Friday to Saturday for that very reason. Easier to have a little bit of space on the dancefloor too!

Was it you that asked if you could dance with y wife sat night? "

Haha, sounds like it. No I wasn't there last weekend. Was at BGHS in Brighton.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

Haha, sounds like it. No I wasn't there last weekend. Was at BGHS in Brighton."

Was referring to the previous weekend.

over a year ago

brentwood

Was referring to the previous weekend."

Ah ok! What is bghs and is it any good?

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

BGHS = Bristol Gardens Health Spa in Brighton.

Yes it is good, clean and Saturday/Sunday evening's are couples only.

Play upstairs but no play in the wet areas downstairs. Keep to the rules and everyone is happy.

Read the reviews in the club section.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

Ah ok! What is bghs and is it any good? "

Yes very! The comment above this one puts it very well. I'll definitely be returning.

over a year ago

brentwood

Yes very! The comment above this one puts it very well. I'll definitely be returning."

What play areas they have

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

its a shame ,,we used to go a lot years ago ...totally given up now ...go to other places where our money is appreciated more ....shame used to be a good club but in its current fold ...not for us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes very! The comment above this one puts it very well. I'll definitely be returning.

What play areas they have "

BGHS have 5 playrooms. One of which has a mirrored ceiling. They are all lockable apart from one larger semi open room which has a nice raised wall to wall surface.

Like everywhere in BGHS the playrooms are well maintained and clean.

By *emnsubCouple
over a year ago

bedford

Myself and Lou go to eureka regularly and yes there are issues with some of the facilities , however I have been told plans are afoot ! Over the last 12 to 18 months there have been updates to the decor and party facilities and we always have a great time . I agree that when the weather isn’t good the hot tub and steam room etc do let it down abit but again I have been advised that plans are in the works .

On the whole I love to relax here all day then party all night .. some nights are busier than others but just like we can’t be thee every weekend . Neither can others .. we are there next on the 6th oct so hopefully see u all there

over a year ago

brentwood

"its a shame ,,we used to go a lot years ago ...totally given up now ...go to other places where our money is appreciated more ....shame used to be a good club but in its current fold ...not for us "

Where do you go now

By *ivelaughlove16Couple
over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Going tomorrow night and looking forward to meeting new people ,havnt been for a while but had a good time every time we have been and sure tomorrow will be no exception

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"

Hope this clears up any concerns."

Fair play for you to take time out, and take on the complaints. it takes a brave man to face up to criticisms. This is what good service is all about.

By *emnsubCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"

Fair play for you to take time out, and take on the complaints. it takes a brave man to face up to criticisms. This is what good service is all about. "

Well said

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

What play areas they have

BGHS have 5 playrooms. One of which has a mirrored ceiling. They are all lockable apart from one larger semi open room which has a nice raised wall to wall surface.

Like everywhere in BGHS the playrooms are well maintained and clean. "

Second that! I did notice another room that has a door, but no ability to lock. I assume that is deliberate. As you go into the rest room area, the entrance to it is on the left in the first corner you come to before turning right to continue along the corridor.

over a year ago

brentwood

Anyone know if hot tubs back up and working now for sat?

By *emnsubCouple
over a year ago

bedford

"Anyone know if hot tubs back up and working now for sat? "

Hope so

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Best thing Mike ever did was to ban me for life. Can't deal with a strong woman who questions him. Not surprised at all the comments, it's all you hear when Eureka customers go elsewhere!!!!

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Best thing Mike ever did was to ban me for life. Can't deal with a strong woman who questions him. Not surprised at all the comments, it's all you hear when Eureka customers go elsewhere!!!!"

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"Best thing Mike ever did was to ban me for life. Can't deal with a strong woman who questions him. Not surprised at all the comments, it's all you hear when Eureka customers go elsewhere!!!!"

You weren't the first and are unlikely to be the last.

over a year ago

brentwood

What was ban for

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

We wasn’t banned but was very clear we wasn’t welcome so we stay away.

over a year ago

brentwood

"Best thing Mike ever did was to ban me for life. Can't deal with a strong woman who questions him. Not surprised at all the comments, it's all you hear when Eureka customers go elsewhere!!!!

We wasn’t banned but was very clear we wasn’t welcome so we stay away.

"

But what happened

Post new Message to Thread