over a year ago

Is Chams worth a visit ?

And how did it feel going as a single lady on your own if any of you as done it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Is Chams worth a visit ?

And how did it feel going as a single lady on your own if any of you as done it "

Its friendly & you can sit at bar chatting. We see single ladies in there, always seem happy & have fun x

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I regularly go alone and love it. You won’t feel alone or awkward, just approach people and try to be social.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

I've had good nights and bad nights. Good ones where chilled friendly respectful people are in and another night where the men were like baying wolves, disrespectful and pushy to the point of trying to force their way into a locked private room.(andI'm no club newbie). Don't go if there is a full moon!

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

One of the best clubs to visit. Good vibes most times.the friendliest staff and a place to chill if you want to or go wild if u also want to. Amazing facilities and worth the money. For me the best club in the land but I guess u need to judge by yrself. The best way is to visit and check it out but I can assure u it won't be the last.....xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Great which night is best I thinking a Saturday night

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Great which night is best I thinking a Saturday night "

Depends if you're after couples or single men. I've found it can sometimes be a bit friendlier on a Friday but not always the case and just my thoughts.

over a year ago

"Great which night is best I thinking a Saturday night

Depends if you're after couples or single men. I've found it can sometimes be a bit friendlier on a Friday but not always the case and just my thoughts. "

Both haha

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Great which night is best I thinking a Saturday night

Depends if you're after couples or single men. I've found it can sometimes be a bit friendlier on a Friday but not always the case and just my thoughts.

Both haha "

If you're after single guys, Saturdays after 7:30 will be no good for you

over a year ago

I’m not just after single guys .... so I be ok I might go Saturday afternoon ....

By *astmidlandscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m not just after single guys .... so I be ok I might go Saturday afternoon .... "

We've found it to be quite quiet in the afternoons. If we wanted to go when we know there'll be plenty of single guys around, we'd probably go on a Friday night... but it can get really busy later in the night, which might be a bit overwhelming if it's your first time and you're going on your own, so maybe go early evening when it's busy enough but not too busy

over a year ago

"I’m not just after single guys .... so I be ok I might go Saturday afternoon ....

We've found it to be quite quiet in the afternoons. If we wanted to go when we know there'll be plenty of single guys around, we'd probably go on a Friday night... but it can get really busy later in the night, which might be a bit overwhelming if it's your first time and you're going on your own, so maybe go early evening when it's busy enough but not too busy "

So Friday night what time would u suggest ?

By *astmidlandscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m not just after single guys .... so I be ok I might go Saturday afternoon ....

We've found it to be quite quiet in the afternoons. If we wanted to go when we know there'll be plenty of single guys around, we'd probably go on a Friday night... but it can get really busy later in the night, which might be a bit overwhelming if it's your first time and you're going on your own, so maybe go early evening when it's busy enough but not too busy

So Friday night what time would u suggest ? "

7, 8ish? We've seen it get really busy around 10, 11ish x

over a year ago

7, 8ish? We've seen it get really busy around 10, 11ish x"

Great I may do both what the entry fee do u know

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Great I may do both what the entry fee do u know "

£5 on a friday, £10 Saturday night. Not sure what if any the membership fee is for single women but it's on their website.

over a year ago

£5 on a friday, £10 Saturday night. Not sure what if any the membership fee is for single women but it's on their website. "

I was just looking on the website looked at that could of sworn it said membership Mount then it said admission fees may still apply but I was up for 5 this morning for Work so may have read it wrong lol

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

£5 on a friday, £10 Saturday night. Not sure what if any the membership fee is for single women but it's on their website.

I was just looking on the website looked at that could of sworn it said membership Mount then it said admission fees may still apply but I was up for 5 this morning for Work so may have read it wrong lol "

Yes it does. So £10 membership first visit then £5/£10 depending on the day and time.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I was just looking on the website looked at that could of sworn it said membership Mount then it said admission fees may still apply but I was up for 5 this morning for Work so may have read it wrong lol

Yes it does. So £10 membership first visit then £5/£10 depending on the day and time. "

Both paid on the first visit - not just the membership!

over a year ago

Yes it does. So £10 membership first visit then £5/£10 depending on the day and time.

Both paid on the first visit - not just the membership! "

Cheers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What bout Sunday afternoons for couples is it busy ...is it easy to join ? ?

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"What bout Sunday afternoons for couples is it busy ...is it easy to join ? ? "

Simple to join - just make sure you both take photo ID.

It's relatively busy, although far quieter than Friday and Saturday nights. It used to tail off a little towards the end of the evening say 8pm but had a fair few in till then. They do party events occasionally on a Sunday and those are very busy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love going alone! I’ve met some lovely friends in the past 2 years, hoping to meet many more along the way.

I’ve always paid £5 to get in no matter what day or time of day I’ve gone. It’s £10 membership for a single lady as far as I’m aware.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A friend of mine used to travel from Plymouth to go there and she reckoned of all the clubs she`s been to, Chams was the only one she felt totally at ease to be at!

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Is Chams worth a visit ?

And how did it feel going as a single lady on your own if any of you as done it "

Its a great club

Have been on my own on many occasions on Bi night and have always had a good night

Mrs M

Post new Message to Thread