Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs with dungeon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening so my Fb wants to go to a club where we go go play in a private room / dungeon. Anyone recommend places within couple of hours of oxford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olfAndKittenCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Define a couple of hours from oxford?

Bristol has dare 2 which has a dungeon area and there is also 2 other private dungeons i know of, one not to far from temple meads station.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Define a couple of hours from oxford?

Bristol has dare 2 which has a dungeon area and there is also 2 other private dungeons i know of, one not to far from temple meads station. "

Bristol be fine, will have a look in to dare 2. Thanks

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Depends on what you mean by play. If it is fairly straight BDSM and no swinging then Twisted at Vanilla Alternative in the afternoon of the second Sunday of the month may be just about 2 hours and they have play stations. Liberty Elite at Lutterworth is similar and has fairly straight BDSM events. They also put up a number of play stations.

Also Jaydees at St Neots and Arousals at Dunstable have fetish nights mixed with swinging. You will need to check how much equipment is at each. Although on Vanilla nights there were a couple of play stations.

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We can recommand a place where you can hire the dungeon for 4 hours. Its in staffordshire. Only 2 hours from oxford. Its not a club but an excellent private hire dungeon. We've used it 4 times outselves. They can be found on Twitter.

TPDungoen.

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We can recommand a place where you can hire the dungeon for 4 hours. Its in staffordshire. Only 2 hours from oxford. Its not a club but an excellent private hire dungeon. We've used it 4 times outselves. They can be found on Twitter.

TPDungoen.

"

Sorry TP_Dungeon i meant

Post new Message to Thread