Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xtasia or Chameleons?

Jump to newest

By *andWCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Luton

So we're planning a trip to Birmingham in late October. We've had a loose invite to Chams, but J is a bit reluctant to wander around naked or in a towel/lingerie until she feels at ease and it looks like that is the expected rig. Is this the case?

We know it's very subjective, but which club (Xtasia or Chams) do people feel is better atmosphere/patron/friendliness wise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Felt both were very friendly when we've visited but _tasia is a dry club, so no requirement to strip down even in the play areas and has more of a night club feel.

over a year ago

Luton

"Felt both were very friendly when we've visited but _tasia is a dry club, so no requirement to strip down even in the play areas and has more of a night club feel. "

Thanks

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Make a weekend of it... enjoy both

By *hropsDuoCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Gents have to wear shorts or towel at Chams, but the ladies can wear a sexy dress, so J will be fine to do that if she is not comfortable in a towel or lingerie.

It's a lovely relaxed place and everyone is friendly.

Xtasia is a nice club too, but more of a nightclub feel, so all depends on what you prefer.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Ladies can wear a sexy dress or underwear at Chameleons, I wore exactly what I’ve got on in my profile pic. The only exception is Tuesday night when it’s strictly naked night. As others have said, Xtasia has more of a nightclub vibe to it.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"So we're planning a trip to Birmingham in late October. We've had a loose invite to Chams, but J is a bit reluctant to wander around naked or in a towel/lingerie until she feels at ease and it looks like that is the expected rig. Is this the case?

We know it's very subjective, but which club (Xtasia or Chams) do people feel is better atmosphere/patron/friendliness wise? "

Both are very different clubs but both are clean and run well

Chams is more of a wet club where people are dressed down where as _tasia is more like a nightclub people dressed to impress but has advantage of play areas

Our personal choice is _tasia there party nights such as foam parties or depraved are excellent and always busy with a good selection of mixed ages and hot couples

Check both websites to see what events are on when you plan to come to birmingham

By *p for fun 250172Couple
over a year ago

hull

Chams for sure,being members to both a lot of clicky ones in _tasia and loads of prowlers,had a some good nights in there but had a lot of bad ones aswell

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Xtasia for us, for the nightclub feel. We found the 10.30 buffet at Chams bizarre, and queues for the toilet . Chams does have nicer playrooms. Xtasia has a nice big dance floor and bar area

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Both depending on mood, party night etc.

Chams playrooms are great, Xtasia not so hence we tend to go back to hotel. Staff at both are lovely but Chams have become friends as bar area chilled whereas Xtasia its in nightclub environment. We prefer dressdown straight away so another plus but do sometimes dressdown in Xtasia if with others that do. Take your own alcohol at Chams. Foam party at Xtasia not one to miss. We sometimes to 1 x night at eavh over weekend best of both then.

over a year ago

Luton

Thanks for all the advice

It's a hard one ... so perhaps the idea of making a weekend of it is the best way forward

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Thanks for all the advice

It's a hard one ... so perhaps the idea of making a weekend of it is the best way forward "

Look what parties/events are on. Were going end of month to both

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great thread!

I have never been to a club & really want to try one very very soon, and both of these clubs are near me and been mentioned by many.

Reading the responses on here it seems Xtasia is more suited to me I like the idea of a nightclub vibe!

over a year ago

Luton

"Great thread!

I have never been to a club & really want to try one very very soon, and both of these clubs are near me and been mentioned by many.

Reading the responses on here it seems Xtasia is more suited to me I like the idea of a nightclub vibe! "

Yes we like the nightclub vibe too. Depends what the music is like though ...

Post new Message to Thread