Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

North West clubs for first timers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

We are nervous about going to a club for the first time. We are interested in hearing about other people's first time experiences, advice on which club is a good first time and generally what to expect.

Thanks in advance x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi

We are nervous about going to a club for the first time. We are interested in hearing about other people's first time experiences, advice on which club is a good first time and generally what to expect.

Thanks in advance x"

I’d say have a look at the calendar of events and choose a party at a club that suits what you’re looking for. We actually have Newbie nights at Townhouse but we have ‘club buddies’ on various party nights that welcome in the newbies and introduce them to other guests. If you have any questions about Townhouse if you fancy trying here, feel free to message us. We are the ‘Newbies & Notsos’ party nights hosts x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi

Thanks in advance x"

Pm u guys

By *lexmrmusicMan
over a year ago

Manchester

a very friendly club in Manchester is at manchester party pad on Monday nights from 8 pm ,very friendly good atmosphere and real people

over a year ago

"Hi

Thanks in advance x"

Try Adam and Eves..if you go mid week day or night, it will not be overly busy..then you can get a feel of the club scene at your own pace..there is no joining fee and it's only £10 for couples Sunday till Thursday and £15 Fridays and Saturdays

By *himp_KittenCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Our first ever club was The No3 Club in Chorley, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as a club for couples testing the waters. It's not the biggest of clubs but it's spotless and the staff will do what ever they can to make you feel welcome and put you at ease.

We'd also highly recommend townhouse for the same reasons, it's bigger venue wise but it's run by some of the most genuine and lovely people who will take time to show you around and offer advice and time to those just starting out.

Most clubs out there are very good but from our experiences these are the two that stand out for a first step into swingers clubs. xx

over a year ago

Decadence in Rochdale is ideal for the first timer. The staff and customers were so welcoming on my first visit, I thoroughly enjoyed it and now I’m a regular visitor.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

We get a lot of newbies in cupids we loke to male u feel at home and that we can male ur experience enjoyable but read club reviews and make ur own mind up xxx

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi

Thanks in advance x

I’d say have a look at the calendar of events and choose a party at a club that suits what you’re looking for. We actually have Newbie nights at Townhouse but we have ‘club buddies’ on various party nights that welcome in the newbies and introduce them to other guests. If you have any questions about Townhouse if you fancy trying here, feel free to message us. We are the ‘Newbies & Notsos’ party nights hosts x"

Sorry to interupt what days in newbie nights as i like to go also

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple
over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"Hi

Thanks in advance x"

Hi, Mandy here at Decadance. We have so many new couples and single ladies that use us for their first experience. Just a quick look at our reviews will tell you all you need to know. I run the club from a woman's perspective so you will always feel safe and comfortable. My personal profile is bacup if you want to chat. Otherwise good luck. Hope you find what you want and continue on your swinging journey whether with us or somewhere else.

Mandy.

Post new Message to Thread