Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Atlantis evolution.

Jump to newest

By *oupleOfNerds321 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

So. We are thinking of going to Atlantis for our anniversary on Friday or Saturday before the 24th. - just wondering what everyone thinks of this club on these nights. - I, S, don't drink, and can get a bit anxious in noisy pubs so any advice.

Also interested in who might go and if anyone would in interested in making our anniversary a gooden. (2years)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"So. We are thinking of going to Atlantis for our anniversary on Friday or Saturday before the 24th. - just wondering what everyone thinks of this club on these nights. - I, S, don't drink, and can get a bit anxious in noisy pubs so any advice.

Also interested in who might go and if anyone would in interested in making our anniversary a gooden. (2years) "

I go to Atlantis as a single lady on a regular basis. It's very friendly. Downstairs has a DJ and music and if it's busy it can be a little noisy. But you can always go to the upstairs lounge area to chat and mingle. Read the club reviews and email or phone the club for more information.

Friday is single guys, single ladies and couples. Saturday is couples and single ladies. Same price. And 9pm to 3am both days.

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Peak District

We are going tonight if you are ther come and say hi, everyone is really friendly and relaxed. We were nervous the first time we went but soon found out there was no need to be x

Post new Message to Thread