Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios on a Friday night?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s Rios on a Friday night like?

I understand it’s not a swinging club and a spa - but I like the idea of relaxing there, being naked and potentially having some fun too!

What’s it like on a Friday night? Is there a lot more single men then couples/women?

And is anyone going there this Friday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

I have been there on a Friday night once. It was quite full but I would not say it was too crowded. Single guys? I did not count them but there seemed to be a lot of women and couples as well.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

In my experience, the gender mix is similar to other non couples nights - usually a bit more crowded (with a few more of each).

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys!

Considering going this Friday, just weren’t sure whether it would be worth the trip!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Thanks guys!

Considering going this Friday, just weren’t sure whether it would be worth the trip!"

. I have been on a Friday evening a couple of times the ratio was maybe 10 guys to 1 lady I go to use the facilities and anything more a bonus.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thanks guys!

Considering going this Friday, just weren’t sure whether it would be worth the trip!"

We’ve been a couple of fridays there are generally more men than females that attend we’ve usually left by 12/1 ish I think the later it gets the more rowdier it is - everyone is really friendly u can take your own drink and food too we love it there and may visit this Friday! Lol x

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Thanks guys!

Considering going this Friday, just weren’t sure whether it would be worth the trip!

We’ve been a couple of fridays there are generally more men than females that attend we’ve usually left by 12/1 ish I think the later it gets the more rowdier it is - everyone is really friendly u can take your own drink and food too we love it there and may visit this Friday! Lol x"

That's a good point actually. In my experience, later in the evening on a Friday the behaviour can get a bit rowdy and I've also observed a greater number of the desperate and/or entitled single guy brigade. I tend to leave then.

Post new Message to Thread