Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Touch Sauna - TV/CD Wednesdays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can someone please share their experiences here?

Looking for a Dom Daddy to parade me around at Touch Sauna on Wednesday the 10th of October then join me and a select few back at my hotel in Reading that evening. Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eedsortingMan
over a year ago

Radley

If you can arrange the Daddy then that will almost certainly go down well. As with most casual clubs like this it can be pretty hit and miss. I gather it has been quite busy on some wednesdays leading up to and just into the summer holiday season. There has been a mix of people when I have been (not had the joy of going for a little while now, sadly) including some dominant / submissive pairings as well as number of tgirls looking to be admired. From the profile pics I suspect you would attract a fair number of followers if you visited.

over a year ago

Very kind words! Just looking for an older assertive dom daddy to parade me around xxx

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Bodmin

How about a dominant mistress?

By *valexis147TV/TS
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I went about 4 weeks ago after being let down by a meet in the holiday inn which is almost next door. It was my first time in a club and I loved it. Not that busy but the guys that were there were up for it and I had a fairly busy time. Facilities were amazing and staff so lovely. Highly reccomended.

By *eedsortingMan
over a year ago

Radley

"Very kind words! Just looking for an older assertive dom daddy to parade me around xxx"

You're welcome. I'm sure there are a few around but it may just take a bit of research and advertising to find one. Or just take a punt and turn up hoping to find one when you get there? Or would another TV do the job for you?

xx

over a year ago

Thanks everyone! This all sounds very promising!

Although it would have to be a guy, not a mistress or TV. Just love the idea of a guy holding my leash and guiding me to different areas choosing guys to use me.

Xxx

By *valexis147TV/TS
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I'm sure you would find a willing guy and Touch Sauna would be a great place to do that. Enjoy!! xx

Post new Message to Thread