Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys and girls I'm just looking to get some advice. I have been to clubs with my ex partner and I'm hoping to try going alone it's just I'm very nervous about it and actually a little scared Any tips will be appreciated greatly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Go inside. Smile and chat to anybody and everybody. Don't get d*unk. Don't follow people around.

Look good, smell good. Make an effort to start conversations and then later in the evening you can go back to people you have previously spoken to.

Presume you are going to have a good evening out meeting new people and if anything else happens, it's a bonus !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have already been to clubs so will have seen what they are like ..as a single the vibe is very different. I tend to go with friends... then I'm not by myself. Or plan to meet friends there

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice and I will take it all on board I don't have to worry about smiling I always being told I smile to much it's more conversation as the ex was the talker she had the confidence to just talk to anyone but I'm slowly getting there

Post new Message to Thread