Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

NW clubs are dying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First the debacle at club entice and now fuck fest is charging £25 for couples but only £10 for TVs?

Me and the musses are going dressed in drag and we will save a fiver!

Ha ha ha

Just joking... We won't be going at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lacking respect is never a good look

over a year ago

"First the debacle at club entice and now fuck fest is charging £25 for couples but only £10 for TVs?

Ha ha ha

Just joking... We won't be going at all."

It's only £2.50 each yer tightarse cost me a fortune to get into abfabs on couples night when it was open

over a year ago

"First the debacle at club entice and now fuck fest is charging £25 for couples but only £10 for TVs?

Ha ha ha

Just joking... We won't be going at all.It's only £2.50 each yer tightarse cost me a fortune to get into abfabs on couples night when it was open"

When it was open...

over a year ago

That's a bit of a sweeping statement; it's 2 out of the 7 or 8 that exist in the North West.

You have a point about Entice but just because you don't like the pricing structure for your alternative choice, it doesn't mean there are any issues at the club.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/18 22:51:12]

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Been to a club tonight and the people i enjoyed spending time with the most were the TV and Trans. They also are women so maybe get the discount for that reason?

By *riendly_Mancs_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Apologies if this is a daft question but what is this ‘debacle’? Is the club closed down? We were planning on going.

Thank you x

over a year ago

Debacle - a failure

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Ha ha ha

I don’t see how one club changing management reflects on the whole north west club scene. I’d say £20-£25 is standard for a couples entry to a club of a weekend. And TV/TS usually have a similar entry cost (or not too far off) to single females.

Don’t really see the point of your statement. I’d say clubs in the northwest (and probably elsewhere) are having to work really hard to maintain attendance and produce great events. Some clubs manage it. Others don’t.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

Just joking... We won't be going at all.It's only £2.50 each yer tightarse cost me a fortune to get into abfabs on couples night when it was open

When it was open... "

they will reopen it was a successful business for the owners

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I disagree with the title of your thread but I'm not going to argue the toss when a reasonable and structured argument has not been put forward; sweeping statements don't justify a measured answer.

over a year ago

Think the North West in large has a good amount of clubs but we miss Amor as a club, understand it is still running but a few nights a weeks only from a near by location but just not the same - was a great place and great for transport links if wanting a drink or 2 .

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

yasmin looks very sexy mind

By *eepster69Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I had a look at their pricing when they first talked of opening. I took the view of it using single guys as cash cows by charging membership for an untried or tested club. I wasn't willing to hand over circa £70 to possibly be sat chatting to another guy.

I believe the new club sx has the right idea.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Ha ha ha

Why thank you for pointing out the pricing for tonight's Fuck Fest at Club Sx and the fact that you don't go to clubs in your pm last night, feel free to turn up tonight as you will see a very busy club with very happy people in it, or you could try one of the other busy North West clubs! As you say you don't go to clubs so how can you comment??

over a year ago

Ha ha ha

Just joking... We won't be going at all.

Why thank you for pointing out the pricing for tonight's Fuck Fest at Club Sx and the fact that you don't go to clubs in your pm last night, feel free to turn up tonight as you will see a very busy club with very happy people in it, or you could try one of the other busy North West clubs! As you say you don't go to clubs so how can you comment??"

We genuinely hope everything goes great tonight.

over a year ago

"Think the North West in large has a good amount of clubs but we miss Amor as a club, understand it is still running but a few nights a weeks only from a near by location but just not the same - was a great place and great for transport links if wanting a drink or 2 ."

My understanding that Amour is now gone.

By *utchess of BJWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

If you are looking for a cheapest Day or Night out, then visit The Gate House Cawdor street Bolton BL47LX. Apart from Mondays and Fridays 11am 4pm Greedy Girl days, it is only £15pp,All other days, £10pp inclusive of Evenings.

By *havenpussycatsCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"I disagree with the title of your thread but I'm not going to argue the toss when a reasonable and structured argument has not been put forward; sweeping statements don't justify a measured answer. "

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is always good to go to x

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Clearly not been to Blackpool!

Post new Message to Thread