Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Finding a club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all just checked one of my local clubs and its £80 for single male is this a bit expensive or is that the norm ? TIA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

At The Vanilla Alternative on a Friday night it's £40.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It varies greatly depending on the club tbf. It my experience the more expensive, the nicer the club. That is only my limited experience though !!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Jaydees is typically £35

over a year ago

Try Vanilla Alternative on a Friday night for £40 great club and people.

They have a hotel on site as well.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis in Stoke, entry for single guys is £30.

over a year ago

"Atlantis in Stoke, entry for single guys is £30. "

I no lizzy but to close to where i drink and i like to be more private x

over a year ago

Yep it can be expensive for single guys the new sx club in Blackpool has no joining fee

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Yep it can be expensive for single guys the new sx club in Blackpool has no joining fee "

And tonight single guys are £25 and it's Fuck Fest Friday too, all inclusive club with a very good guest list

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Single male membership here is £30 per annum, and then £30 entry for a Friday night, so £60 in total. However when you attend, you'll be given a voucher for 2 months free entry to the club, as many times as you can make it, to get a feel for all the different nights we run. So, that's 8 Thursday evenings, and 8 Friday evenings, Free. Calculate that out, and it's £3.33 per evening if you made it to all.

over a year ago

"Single male membership here is £30 per annum, and then £30 entry for a Friday night, so £60 in total. However when you attend, you'll be given a voucher for 2 months free entry to the club, as many times as you can make it, to get a feel for all the different nights we run. So, that's 8 Thursday evenings, and 8 Friday evenings, Free. Calculate that out, and it's £3.33 per evening if you made it to all. "

Now that sound a very good deal thank you

over a year ago

£35 at eureka for a single guy on Saturday night.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Single male prices at Townhouse vary per event, but they start at £10 for Milf Monday & peak at £30/£35 from memory. There’s no additional fee like membership

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Atlantis in Stoke, entry for single guys is £30.

I no lizzy but to close to where i drink and i like to be more private x"

Anyone in the club that you know, are unlikely to say anything , as they were there too. Unless you are going behind your wife's back, I wouldn't worry. I live 5 miles from the club and only ever seen 2 people I recognise out of over 100 visits. You are just as likely to bump into people you know at club's in Birmingham, Derby or the Wirral.

over a year ago

Prices at clubs vary. A lot of clubs now allow single males in as a guest and as mentioned previously on thread some clubs have events that you don’t have to be a member. If you’re looking at daytime events Milf Monday at townhouse is great and think it’s about £20 for

Non members (sure will be corrected if wrong). Cupids in Manchester do a day event too never been but know people who have and they have said positive things.

Have a look on the clubs websites and see what prices different events are. Luckily from Stoke there are quite a few Manchester and townhouse on Wirral clubs not too far up the M6

over a year ago

"Single male prices at Townhouse vary per event, but they start at £10 for Milf Monday & peak at £30/£35 from memory. There’s no additional fee like membership "
oh milf Monday sounds good long as it’s not a sausage fest

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/18 10:21:54]

over a year ago

"Atlantis in Stoke, entry for single guys is £30.

I no lizzy but to close to where i drink and i like to be more private x

Anyone in the club that you know, are unlikely to say anything , as they were there too. Unless you are going behind your wife's back, I wouldn't worry. I live 5 miles from the club and only ever seen 2 people I recognise out of over 100 visits. You are just as likely to bump into people you know at club's in Birmingham, Derby or the Wirral. "

I don’t need worry about the wife she legged it years ago lol

over a year ago

"Single male membership here is £30 per annum, and then £30 entry for a Friday night, so £60 in total. However when you attend, you'll be given a voucher for 2 months free entry to the club, as many times as you can make it, to get a feel for all the different nights we run. So, that's 8 Thursday evenings, and 8 Friday evenings, Free. Calculate that out, and it's £3.33 per evening if you made it to all. "
interesting, is there a similar deal for couples?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Hi all just checked one of my local clubs and its £80 for single male is this a bit expensive or is that the norm ? TIA "

We are in Stoke and we are certainly NOT £80 for a single male.

Cat X

over a year ago

"Hi all just checked one of my local clubs and its £80 for single male is this a bit expensive or is that the norm ? TIA

Cat X "

I know your not cat but as i said to lizzy i drink often on the square and it feels to close

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi all just checked one of my local clubs and its £80 for single male is this a bit expensive or is that the norm ? TIA

Cat X "

Do you accept single guys coming with a paper bag over their heads Cat ?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Cat X

I know your not cat but as i said to lizzy i drink often on the square and it feels to close "

over a year ago

To be honest single guys get stung with over priced entry, while single females get in free.

Equal!! Only when it suits

By *Richard9Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Any recommendations for clubs near Portsmouth please?

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Any recommendations for clubs near Portsmouth please?"

I suggest you look on the page about club reviews. Club's are listed by area. Sorry I have been to a few club's, but not been down the South coast

Post new Message to Thread