Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swingers clubs in Birmingham o near ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi to all of u sexy faber , I’m visiting Birmingham in about 2 weeks time , and I’m looking to visit clubs while there , now as a single isn’t to easy to get in one of them , what should I do in order to gett in ? How many clubs in Birmingham o near ? What’s you’re recommendation ? Any cpls o single would like to take me whit them ? Like going tougheter and I thinks this is the easy way to gett in ? I’d really lov to attend a club while there !! As here in Dublin we only hav one club , and we got to know each other very well and all of them , looking for new friends and new experiences. I hope some one in here could help me ,, thanks ... Chris

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Two clubs in Birmingham

Chameleons and Xstasia. Chams is a dress down club, very busy but don't know if you can get in or if there is a waiting list for single guys membership. Xstasia ...mote like a nightclub style.

Both very popular. If you look at club reviews you can check what people say about them and then contact the club's to ask about single guy entry.

Don't think single ladies would be keen to take a chap with them. If you go in as a couple, that means you should stay as a couple, so you are stuck with each other all night, even if you don't get on. She knows you are just going with her to get cheaper entry .

Suggest you go on your own, be polite and friendly and don't join the parade of single guys patrolling around the place .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Two clubs in Birmingham

Chameleons and Xstasia. Chams is a dress down club, very busy but don't know if you can get in or if there is a waiting list for single guys membership. Xstasia ...mote like a nightclub style.

Both very popular. If you look at club reviews you can check what people say about them and then contact the club's to ask about single guy entry.

Don't think single ladies would be keen to take a chap with them. If you go in as a couple, that means you should stay as a couple, so you are stuck with each other all night, even if you don't get on. She knows you are just going with her to get cheaper entry .

Suggest you go on your own, be polite and friendly and don't join the parade of single guys patrolling around the place . "

thanks L u are very keen

Post new Message to Thread