Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xtasia.. Saturday night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Planning on heading to xtasia next weekend, introducing some friends to the club scene.

Been a while since I last visited there, is it still worth the visit or do we stick with Chams?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *havenpussycatsCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We prefer it to Chams.

over a year ago

Is that because it's more of a nightclub rather than Chams being a wet club?

By *rs Butterfly.Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Both Xtasia and Chams are great clubs. But are very different due to the more nightclub feel of Xtasia.

Personally I prefer Xtasia on Saturday as I find Chams to be very cliquey on Saturdays. Plus it's a younger crowd.

I am sure you will fun at whichever club you decide to attend

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

"Planning on heading to xtasia next weekend, introducing some friends to the club scene.

Been a while since I last visited there, is it still worth the visit or do we stick with Chams? "

Give Xtasia a try, then maybe head back to Xtasia on 22nd Sept for the foam party, excellent fun.

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Forgot to say, I think that if you join Xtasia, you get a 2 months (single female) of free entry back into Xtasia, which would include the foam party.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We love both for different vibes xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

IM visiting Birmingham in about 2 weeks time , and I would lov to visit this 2 clubs , how can I get in as a single ? How it’s work ? Any cpls o single girls would like to take me to the club as this is the easier way I think ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We visited last night for the beach party as a group of newbies to Xtasia and WOW what an afternoon and night , really friendly people, amazing rooms, clean and not pushy at all we were all made to feel at ease. Couldnt reccomed it more and we will be back

over a year ago

We've visited both but its been a while since visiting xtasia. It'll be a good night out whatever. We can't make the foam party unfortunately.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"We visited last night for the beach party as a group of newbies to Xtasia and WOW what an afternoon and night , really friendly people, amazing rooms, clean and not pushy at all we were all made to feel at ease. Couldnt reccomed it more and we will be back "

We're a lovely friendly lot aren't we lol. Great meeting you xx

Post new Message to Thread