Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Liberations Portsmouth

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to go to Liberations Portsmouth tomorrow night but it is my first time at any type of club and I am going as a single guy.

Two things:

Is anyone else going? It would be nice to be able to meet someone in there I had spoken to beforehand just to chat with.

Second thing is any tips for a newbie? Do you arrive on time or fashionably late? Etiquette ideas rather than just the rules?

Thanks everyone!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been there a few times now and always enjoy it there. I'd advise that you turn up fairly early if your going by yourself and for the first time. Gives you more time to get use to the place, tell them it's your first time when you go in and they'll get someone to show you around.

Just try and be relaxed and be friendly and talk to people. There isn't really any etiquette outside of the rules just be polite friendly and approachable.

Stick a meet on here and update your status so people can see your going and get in touch with you if they're interested in meeting up. Likewise browse the meets on here to see if anyone else is going.

Last bit of advice would be just to manage your expectations as a single guy going for the first time. Don't expect too much going along for your first time or you could end up getting disappointed and frustrated.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've been there a few times now and always enjoy it there. I'd advise that you turn up fairly early if your going by yourself and for the first time. Gives you more time to get use to the place, tell them it's your first time when you go in and they'll get someone to show you around.

Just try and be relaxed and be friendly and talk to people. There isn't really any etiquette outside of the rules just be polite friendly and approachable.

Stick a meet on here and update your status so people can see your going and get in touch with you if they're interested in meeting up. Likewise browse the meets on here to see if anyone else is going.

Last bit of advice would be just to manage your expectations as a single guy going for the first time. Don't expect too much going along for your first time or you could end up getting disappointed and frustrated. "

Thanks buddy really helpful and the managing expectations is probably the most important!

Post new Message to Thread