Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA on Saturday (1st)

Jump to newest

By *uriouscouple1983 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Herts-London border

We’re looking forward to another great night at VA. Who else is gonna be there...? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

The onsite hotel is full so that's 24 visitors to start with. We average about 80 guests on a Saturday night so with lots of people having been paid at the end of August, it should be another great VA night.

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We're going on the 8th

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"We're going on the 8th "

Will be another busy night on the 8th as Belle Amour Parties are holding their MIDAS TOUCH celebration. Hopefully you will be following the golden dress code (it's not compulsory but great if you can).

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Belle amour on the 8th is going to be an awesome night

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We're going on the 8th

Will be another busy night on the 8th as Belle Amour Parties are holding their MIDAS TOUCH celebration. Hopefully you will be following the golden dress code (it's not compulsory but great if you can)."

I'm hoping a black and gold dress counts

By *uriouscouple1983 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Herts-London border

Pleased to hear it’ll be busy! Anyone else going come say hi, or message us here first. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

we’re going tomorrow night. xx

over a year ago

I will be there tonight with my partner

Stella x

over a year ago

We are going

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple
over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"We're going on the 8th

Will be another busy night on the 8th as Belle Amour Parties are holding their MIDAS TOUCH celebration. Hopefully you will be following the golden dress code (it's not compulsory but great if you can)."

There's us thinking it was a compulsory gold and greek myth theme 'dress up' requirement ..

If only we had known earlier it wasn't like that we would go.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"We're going on the 8th

Will be another busy night on the 8th as Belle Amour Parties are holding their MIDAS TOUCH celebration. Hopefully you will be following the golden dress code (it's not compulsory but great if you can).

I'm hoping a black and gold dress counts "

I'm glad you've sat that because I was hoping a blue dress will gold lace on it counts! Throw in gold shoes and a bag and that's Midas, right?

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We're going on the 8th

I'm glad you've sat that because I was hoping a blue dress will gold lace on it counts! Throw in gold shoes and a bag and that's Midas, right?"

Haha mine is black with gold lace and ditto with the shoes I gave up looking for gold lingerie!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"We're going on the 8th

I'm glad you've sat that because I was hoping a blue dress will gold lace on it counts! Throw in gold shoes and a bag and that's Midas, right?

Haha mine is black with gold lace and ditto with the shoes I gave up looking for gold lingerie!"

Oh god I hadn’t even thought of that I never end up wearing it anyway at VA! Far too distracted by the jacuzzi.

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We're going on the 8th

Haha mine is black with gold lace and ditto with the shoes I gave up looking for gold lingerie!

Oh god I hadn’t even thought of that I never end up wearing it anyway at VA! Far too distracted by the jacuzzi. "

You think you've got it tough, try tracking down some Gold Speedo's

M

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"We're going on the 8th

Oh god I hadn’t even thought of that I never end up wearing it anyway at VA! Far too distracted by the jacuzzi.

You think you've got it tough, try tracking down some Gold Speedo's

M"

Fair one! I’m interested to see the results.

By *astflowMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Me and my swinging partner are going to VA tonight I'll say hi if we see you x

By *heAdventurersCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 01/09/18 21:12:24]

By *heAdventurersCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We are at the VA tonight. Really looking forward to it!

Post new Message to Thread