Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi female couple attending Attic

Jump to newest

By *eady and Willing 9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

So myself and my girlfriend Lexi are looking to attend different clubs and the attic is one that's not too far for us. So we're wondering as a bi female couple,the female is only really interested in black or mixed race guys and the very occasional white guy. What nights would be best suited to us.

I'm posting as we can't post from the couples profile.

Any advice would be much appreciated 

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I would suggest a Saturday night.

I've been on a few Friday nights and it's always much quieter. The club is so big it can feel empty.

If there is a party event on it's busier still.

You never know who is going to turn up so there is no guarantee there will be people you and your girlfriend will be attracted to but if you have specific requirements it's more likely to find them when there are more people there.

By *eady and Willing 9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I would suggest a Saturday night.

I've been on a few Friday nights and it's always much quieter. The club is so big it can feel empty.

If there is a party event on it's busier still.

You never know who is going to turn up so there is no guarantee there will be people you and your girlfriend will be attracted to but if you have specific requirements it's more likely to find them when there are more people there."

Okay thanks hun..so a Saturday night is more Likely to offer us what we're looking for. Much appreciated

Post new Message to Thread