Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Northwich Sauna to close?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve heard the Sauna at Northwich is closing, I’m not a frequent visitor there but it would affect a lot of people, has anyone else heard this?

I’ve just checked the website and there is nothing on there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been following chat on another site and it appears that the ownership has changed but it is still being kept open.

Planning to go there for the first time on Monday afternoon, if I can overcome the nerves.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have been following chat on another site and it appears that the ownership has changed but it is still being kept open.

Planning to go there for the first time on Monday afternoon, if I can overcome the nerves. "

Nothing to be nervous about going there, basic things to consider are, wear flip flops or trainers as the floor can be erm sticky in places, a lot of bare backers are happy fucking with an audience, if I go it’s to meet someone I know as meeting strangers and having sex with them is fraught with risk.

Take care of yourself and safe guard your sexual health.

The owners stopped supplying large condoms there and I asked why, they said if your lucky enough to have a big cock you can supply your own!

Post new Message to Thread