Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

The Attic in Derby

Jump to newest

By *evilish-D OP   Man
over a year ago

Stoke/crewe

Looking to go the attic for the first time Saturday night (18th) what’s the best time to get there and who else is going as just wondering if it will be busy or not??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Looking to go the attic for the first time Saturday night (18th) what’s the best time to get there and who else is going as just wondering if it will be busy or not?? "

Be there for 9pm.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I usually get there between 8:30 and 9pm. Any earlier and it feels like there is nobody there because it's quiet. Arrive too much later and you may struggle to park if it's busy or be turned away as a single man if there are lots there already (never an issue for us ladies )

Make sure you dress pretty smartly. Trainers are not allowed at all and you will be turned away, smart jeans are ok. Tell them it's your first visit and ask for a tour. The club is huge so someone will show you around, explain the rules and hopefully introduce you to a few people.

Be friendly, chatty and sociable. Don't join in the "cock conga" following ladies and couples around.

The club is bring your own booze so if you want a drink take some with you. Drinking to much isn't a good idea though.

I won't be there -I'm working late shift but I hope you have a great night.

Post new Message to Thread