Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

F Bi Nights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fabbers!

Does anyone know of any club nights aimed at bi women?

Keen to explore this side of me with like minded women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I guess not then

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple
over a year ago

Kings Hill

Hi, I think Cupids in Manchester do a JUGs (Just Us Girls) event, men are allowed but it’s girls only play downstairs, the guys stay at the bar upstairs. Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I doubt there is any particular club for that, sorry. There are organised bi nights at a few clubs not too far from you, but I think men would be prevalent there.

VA has bi night on first Fri of the month, Arousals- Sat mid-month, Greenhouse Sauna in Luton has Bitastic Fridays, and Chameleons has bi nights on Mondays. That's all I know about

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Don't know of any down south but both Cupid's and Townhouse do hold female bi nights xx

By *ymruambythCouple
over a year ago

grantham

In our experience, most bi-nights tend to lean towards play between bi-males, mainly because most vanilla nights at clubs tend to have quite a bit of bi-female play happening anyway.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"I doubt there is any particular club for that, sorry. There are organised bi nights at a few clubs not too far from you, but I think men would be prevalent there.

VA has bi night on first Fri of the month, Arousals- Sat mid-month, Greenhouse Sauna in Luton has Bitastic Fridays, and Chameleons has bi nights on Mondays. That's all I know about"

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Why not organise a bi girls party. There been a few held in and around Glasgow. Had one at a club but it was more of a private function.

Contact a few bi girls and start up a kik or WhatsApp group.

Post new Message to Thread