Chameleons jacuzzi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, it is that u touch legs if u want to play in the jacuzzi?? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bookmarking as was discussing jacuzzi etiquette with someone the other week.

over a year ago

"Hey, it is that u touch legs if u want to play in the jacuzzi?? X"
never heard of this...but we've to get to chams first...

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Lea Marston

I don't think it's as set in stone as that but yes, people will brush against someone a little if they're interested. I'll always move away if I'm not keen but stay put if I am

The trick is to take the hint if they don't respond!

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I think that I may have been invited to play when the lady next to me grabbed my cock....

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Usually if a male is interested they either touch your leg with their hand (as if it's an accident) or brush their leg against yours.

over a year ago

"Usually if a male is interested they either touch your leg with their hand (as if it's an accident) or brush their leg against yours. "

What if a female is interested though

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Usually if a male is interested they either touch your leg with their hand (as if it's an accident) or brush their leg against yours.

What if a female is interested though "

I dunno lol

over a year ago

Ooh I didn't realise there was a hot tub etiquette?! I'll have to watch this thread!

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t want anyone brushing against me in Chams hot tub or any other tub. I don’t want anyone touching me without consent. People can keep their paws to themselves. If people want to play, then they can ask me.

When people brush against me, they get asked to stop and told its not welcome.

To be honest, we’ve usually found people to be quite well behaved in Chams hot tub.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

The problem is when it’s busy. I once had a guy who went mad at me after I told him to get his hands off my after he’d full on touched me between my legs without asking. He told me I ‘consented’ when my leg brushed his - it was fucking busy and knee to knee in the hot tub!!

Personally I’m like the previous poster, I don’t want brushing or touching unless I’ve consented verbally first. Best not to avoid confusion, just be respectful and ask. Seems simple enough.

over a year ago

What happened to the plain talking??? People don't talk any more??? Are we all supposed to learn some secret language of gestures to recognise if someone's interested? So if he/she scratches his/her head clockwise it means they are interested, but anti-clockwise means they are not?

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd like to be talked to and treated like a person, please

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"What happened to the plain talking??? People don't talk any more??? Are we all supposed to learn some secret language of gestures to recognise if someone's interested? So if he/she scratches his/her head clockwise it means they are interested, but anti-clockwise means they are not?

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd like to be talked to and treated like a person, please"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

The same as anywhere in Chams or other clubs, ask before you touch. It is one of the top club rules alongside no means no.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Hey, it is that u touch legs if u want to play in the jacuzzi?? X"

Hi guys, sometimes it is, normally it's a hand on a leg

Sometimes the woman of the couple kisses the other woman of the couple. There are no hard and fast rules.

We would happily have shown you, lol.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

What's wrong with a smile and a ?

I feel the same as others have said if someone put their hand on my leg without a bit of from me I wouldn't be happy.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Hey, it is that u touch legs if u want to play in the jacuzzi?? X

Sometimes the woman of the couple kisses the other woman of the couple. There are no hard and fast rules.

We would happily have shown you, lol. "

Yes there are rules - don't touch before asking and gaining consent. It's the No1 rule of swinging. Oh and if some random femake thinks she has special privilege just cos shes female she would get a massive f*ck off from me.

Be adults and ask.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Yes there are rules - don't touch before asking and gaining consent. It's the No1 rule of swinging. Oh and if some random femake thinks she has special privilege just cos shes female she would get a massive f*ck off from me.

Be adults and ask."

No the number one rule of swinging is no means no. You can't make your own up

Having worked at 3 different clubs and given God knows how many tours to newbies I'm quite happy I know how things work, lol.

If somebody can't deal with a brushed leg in a crowded Jacuzzi I would suggest they were in the wrong place, lol.

Of all the encounters I have had in hot tubs, quite literally hundreds, the majority have started with somebody accidentally brushing my leg, saying sorry or is that OK and then seeing where it went.

If somebody touched between the legs without asking or anywhere personal like that then they would not last long at any of the clubs in the. UK, that is incredibly rude and unacceptable.

The same as the very few guys who don't take no, or the vile woman at a club recently who felt it her right to grope every guy in the tub.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Be adults and ask.

Having worked at 3 different clubs and given God knows how many tours to newbies I'm quite happy I know how things work, lol.

If somebody can't deal with a brushed leg in a crowded Jacuzzi I would suggest they were in the wrong place, lol.

Of all the encounters I have had in hot tubs, quite literally hundreds, the majority have started with somebody accidentally brushing my leg, saying sorry or is that OK and then seeing where it went.

If somebody touched between the legs without asking or anywhere personal like that then they would not last long at any of the clubs in the. UK, that is incredibly rude and unacceptable.

The same as the very few guys who don't take no, or the vile woman at a club recently who felt it her right to grope every guy in the tub. "

So when you are giving tours to newbies do you tell them to 'accidently touch people' in the jacuzzi? Or to ask first?

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Be adults and ask.

The same as the very few guys who don't take no, or the vile woman at a club recently who felt it her right to grope every guy in the tub. "

I’m pretty shocked by this post.

By *aughtynice23Couple
over a year ago

South West

We are happy with a little light touching without being asked first. As long as we get a smile and conversation beforehand.

over a year ago

"What happened to the plain talking??? People don't talk any more??? Are we all supposed to learn some secret language of gestures to recognise if someone's interested? So if he/she scratches his/her head clockwise it means they are interested, but anti-clockwise means they are not?

Call me old-fashioned, but I'd like to be talked to and treated like a person, please"

I find asking first is best..I would rather miss an opportunity then make a mistake.

Someone said what do women do? One woman simply turned around and said, I have 2 spare hands ...that was pretty clear!

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Be adults and ask.

The same as the very few guys who don't take no, or the vile woman at a club recently who felt it her right to grope every guy in the tub.

So when you are giving tours to newbies do you tell them to 'accidently touch people' in the jacuzzi? Or to ask first? "

I know comprehension is hard on this forum when everybody wants to be first to be outraged and judge and take the moral high ground.

However the question is what is the etiquette in the jacuzzi, as in what actually happens, and with 12 years experience it is very different to what happens outside.

They didn't ask what should happen, they asked what did happen, I told them.

If you don't like what actually happens and can't cope with being touched then I suggest you don't get in club hot tubs, and maybe crochet or knitting or maybe the WI might be a better hobby.

Yes clubs prefer people to ask first. In the hot tubs at the 9-10 clubs across Europe I've been to over 12 years that isn't what happens.

No please all get back to being outraged and shocked and all the other crap you spend most of the day doing, lol. I'll go back to relaxing and enjoying what actually happens in the real world. Not my fake little hiding behind my keyboard perfect swinging world. Especially when the majority don't even swing, lol.

The self righteousness on here is at about the highest level I've ever seen online.

Is there no chance you could all just get back to enjoying swinging and stop judging people.

As you were, back to the witchhunt

over a year ago

I’m not understanding the outrage. If I was at a non-sex party with a crowded hot tub I wouldn’t get offended if someone brushed past my leg or our knees touched.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/18 23:50:02]

over a year ago

There are people who will happily ask. There are others who will touch in a non sexual place and wait for you to say 'no thanks'.

Both are ok.

What's not ok is someone just touching in a sexual space without asking. That's never ok.

Some people are verbal. Others less so.

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Be adults and ask.

So when you are giving tours to newbies do you tell them to 'accidently touch people' in the jacuzzi? Or to ask first?

I know comprehension is hard on this forum when everybody wants to be first to be outraged and judge and take the moral high ground.

However the question is what is the etiquette in the jacuzzi, as in what actually happens, and with 12 years experience it is very different to what happens outside.

If you don't like what actually happens and can't cope with being touched then I suggest you don't get in club hot tubs, and maybe crochet or knitting or maybe the WI might be a better hobby.

Yes clubs prefer people to ask first. In the hot tubs at the 9-10 clubs across Europe I've been to over 12 years that isn't what happens.

No please all get back to being outraged and shocked and all the other crap you spend most of the day doing, lol. I'll go back to relaxing and enjoying what actually happens in the real world. Not my fake little hiding behind my keyboard perfect swinging world. Especially when the majority don't even swing, lol.

The self righteousness on here is at about the highest level I've ever seen online.

Is there no chance you could all just get back to enjoying swinging and stop judging people.

As you were, back to the witchhunt "

I stand firm on people not touching me on my naked body without my consent. I’m fairly precious I guess about who fondles my knees

I’ll stay at home knitting in future.

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I’m not understanding the outrage. If I was at a non-sex party with a crowded hot tub I wouldn’t get offended if someone brushed past my leg or our knees touched. "

At a non-sex party, you’re probably not naked. And if people accidentally bump you, they’d probably be apologetic and mortified, not hoping for a blowy in the tub.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Be adults and ask.

I've been in the hot tub at Chams when it wasn't busy and had a guy start stroking my leg without permission.

He was told to stop and he did.

Just because you are in a hot tub, it does not mean you want to play with every random bloke in there. Just because you accidentally bump legs, it does not give anyone the right to sexually assault you.

I suggest you get off your high horse and live in the real world where sexual assault is not ok.

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

"

As a fellow newbie tour guide and host, maybe we should be drumming into newbies (I strongly do) that you do not touch anyone’s body parts with any of your body parts unless you get a verbal cue, then we will irradicate eventually all this touching without consent.

I feel if you haven’t got the communication skills to verbally ask someone to play and have to resort to rubbing behind their kneecaps as a form of flirting, then I’d think THEY were the ones in the wrong place

I want to reiterate that this is no means aimed at Chams as we fucking love the place and have never had an issue in their hot tub. It’s turned into a general tub etiquette thing. And I’ve been in some right dodgy tubs and had to chastise people for roaming hands grrrr.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/18 00:54:20]

By *herrypinupCouple
over a year ago

Bath

Be adults and ask.

Absolutely spot on, well said.

over a year ago

The views from the majority of posters on this thread is shocking.

If you think it's perfectly fine to slide up next somebody and randomly grope them then I hope you are ready to be reported for sexual assault.

Just because you may be in a swingers club, it does not mean that you should leave your manners and decency outside and start thinking solely with your genitals.

Treat people with the same respect as you would in any "real world" situation in a public place, don't start groping people like a potential sexual predator or sit there wanking yourself off....

Try politely speaking first and you might even find yourself enjoying a little bit more than just some lively conversation.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"The views from the majority of posters on this thread is shocking.

If you think it's perfectly fine to slide up next somebody and randomly grope them then I hope you are ready to be reported for sexual assault.

Just because you may be in a swingers club, it does not mean that you should leave your manners and decency outside and start thinking solely with your genitals.

Treat people with the same respect as you would in any "real world" situation in a public place, don't start groping people like a potential sexual predator or sit there wanking yourself off....

Try politely speaking first and you might even find yourself enjoying a little bit more than just some lively conversation. "

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Be adults and ask.

You haven't answered my question. What do you tell newbies? If you do tours then you are in a perfect position to educate about non consentual touching. If you don't then you are part of the issue. How can newbies be expected to know what to do if the rules aren't clearly stated.

Oh and I can't knit but thanks for the advice.

over a year ago

"I think that I may have been invited to play when the lady next to me grabbed my cock.... "

Haha.......that's a sure sign I'd say. I like her style

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

Well said

over a year ago

In my opinion there is is massive difference between groping someone's genitals to touching a thigh to see if interested !! We wouldnt just grab a cock or tit but are happy to slide a hand on a thigh. It's a Jacuzzi after all, a confined space limbs will touch. We have people saddle up to us, and when told no thanks they have respected this. In swinging as in life there are arseholes, don't let a few spoil for all. There is simply something kinky about a stranger purely liking the look of you and gently touching your arm to gauge interest, remember many people can't deal with outright rejection and this approach allows you to be told no without feeling embarrassed. I think on one occasion the Jacuzzi turned into an orgy and not 1 person got out or left. In fact when it finished all 13 / 14 of us left with big smiles !!! I would be more bothered if after a hand on thigh and a no I got touched again rather than the initial touch.

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

You haven't answered my question. What do you tell newbies? If you do tours then you are in a perfect position to educate about non consentual touching. If you don't then you are part of the issue. How can newbies be expected to know what to do if the rules aren't clearly stated.

Oh and I can't knit but thanks for the advice."

Isn't this indicative of the world at large !! Grabbing someone breast lets say in the workplace is obviously wrong and would be dealt with. But if u need to move through a crowded corridor and say excuse me and then brush past a glance a hand on the arm t8 help you move past .. is that non consensual touching and punishable as the first offence ???

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Be adults and ask.

Isn't this indicative of the world at large !! Grabbing someone breast lets say in the workplace is obviously wrong and would be dealt with. But if u need to move through a crowded corridor and say excuse me and then brush past a glance a hand on the arm t8 help you move past .. is that non consensual touching and punishable as the first offence ??? "

I don't tend to walk naked down crowded corridors. This is totally different opportunists grabbing u in a jacuzzi hoping to play.

No it's not acceptable. It maybe to you hut not me. My body my choice. Again it is down to education and what is deemed exceptable. Touching me without asking is not!

over a year ago

Oh no hate octopus hands under the water x

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

Isn't this indicative of the world at large !! Grabbing someone breast lets say in the workplace is obviously wrong and would be dealt with. But if u need to move through a crowded corridor and say excuse me and then brush past a glance a hand on the arm t8 help you move past .. is that non consensual touching and punishable as the first offence ???

I don't tend to walk naked down crowded corridors. This is totally different opportunists grabbing u in a jacuzzi hoping to play.

No it's not acceptable. It maybe to you hut not me. My body my choice. Again it is down to education and what is deemed exceptable. Touching me without asking is not!"

Exactly it's a question of choice !! If u don't accept it u reject it that is your choice... our bodies our choice to accept it if we interested ... difference of opinion that's all

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Touching legs happens! It's busy in those tubs to the point legs touch at times. Certainly wouldn't substitute it for consent at all x

By *harliebluestockingsCouple
over a year ago

london

Wow.

over a year ago

touching legs happens in a jacuzzi, just like when its busy you sometimes brush past people in corridors

if someone wants to play they can ask and i can ask them, (shock horror )

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Be adults and ask.

Oh and I can't knit but thanks for the advice."

Well I don't do it any more, I'd rather just have fun.

But of course newbies are told that they should ask before touching, they are also warned that, in the real world, some people might just touch a thigh or arm and if they don't like it and the other person doesn't stop immediately they should be reported and would be immediately asked to leave the club. And every single club strongly enforces that.

They obviously don't act on forum whinging though.

And I have had as many complaints about women doing that as men.

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

No it's not acceptable. It maybe to you hut not me. My body my choice. Again it is down to education and what is deemed exceptable. Touching me without asking is not!"

Agree with above but , its all about respect,full stop ....

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I think this thread has gotten a little out of hand, I see both sides of the argument and understand both.

Personally, if someone touched my leg, by my knee, not my upper thigh, I wouldn't be hugely offended and accuse them of sexual assault etc, I'd kindly tell them no thanks. If they carried on or tried again, they would get a very blunt 'fuck off' from me. They would also be reported.

Unfortunately in the real world not everyone follows all rules, it isn't right but it happens, the OP was asking what actually happens, not what we wish happened.

over a year ago

"I think this thread has gotten a little out of hand, I see both sides of the argument and understand both.

Personally, if someone touched my leg, by my knee, not my upper thigh, I wouldn't be hugely offended and accuse them of sexual assault etc, I'd kindly tell them no thanks. If they carried on or tried again, they would get a very blunt 'fuck off' from me. They would also be reported.

Unfortunately in the real world not everyone follows all rules, it isn't right but it happens, the OP was asking what actually happens, not what we wish happened.

"

fully agree here

By *xfordiceCouple
over a year ago

Wendover

Hi, this is a really good question. We probably only get to Chameleons once or twice a year and are not really that experienced so understanding the rules is good. This has often been something we struggle with in the jacuzzi. Sometimes the banter is great and it is a lot of fun and other times it is pure silence and a lot of staring! We would prefer not to play in the jacuzzi but don't mind making friends there. I don't want to be too friendly or I cant wrap my towel round my waste when I get out! The protocol is a bit funny so I guess so this is a superb topic. We are really looking forward to jumping in for the Summer beach party! In the end we agreed that Mrs Ice would just ask a man who is showing interest if he would like to find a room!

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I think this thread has gotten a little out of hand, I see both sides of the argument and understand both.

"

Finally, my point understood, lol.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Finally, my point understood, lol. "

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Hi, this is a really good question. We probably only get to Chameleons once or twice a year and are not really that experienced so understanding the rules is good. This has often been something we struggle with in the jacuzzi. Sometimes the banter is great and it is a lot of fun and other times it is pure silence and a lot of staring! We would prefer not to play in the jacuzzi but don't mind making friends there. I don't want to be too friendly or I cant wrap my towel round my waste when I get out! The protocol is a bit funny so I guess so this is a superb topic. We are really looking forward to jumping in for the Summer beach party! In the end we agreed that Mrs Ice would just ask a man who is showing interest if he would like to find a room! "

We find it's just silent staring too. It sometimes gets a little awkward lol! X

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Hi, this is a really good question. We probably only get to Chameleons once or twice a year and are not really that experienced so understanding the rules is good. This has often been something we struggle with in the jacuzzi. Sometimes the banter is great and it is a lot of fun and other times it is pure silence and a lot of staring! We would prefer not to play in the jacuzzi but don't mind making friends there. I don't want to be too friendly or I cant wrap my towel round my waste when I get out! The protocol is a bit funny so I guess so this is a superb topic. We are really looking forward to jumping in for the Summer beach party! In the end we agreed that Mrs Ice would just ask a man who is showing interest if he would like to find a room!

We find it's just silent staring too. It sometimes gets a little awkward lol! X"

The silent, unsmiling, staring, is awful and creepy.

over a year ago

In case you were wondering if don't mind a random woman feeling me up in the jacuzzi

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"In case you were wondering if don't mind a random woman feeling me up in the jacuzzi "

Really? Even one you don't find attractive?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"In case you were wondering if don't mind a random woman feeling me up in the jacuzzi "

You might want to hide tomorrow then

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"In case you were wondering if don't mind a random woman feeling me up in the jacuzzi

You might want to hide tomorrow then "

Haha, there won't be anywhere to hide tomorrow will there

Joking aside, the woman doing that the other week was awful!

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Finally, my point understood, lol. "

That isn't the point you were making.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"In case you were wondering if don't mind a random woman feeling me up in the jacuzzi

Joking aside, the woman doing that the other week was awful! "

Will I be seeing you two tomorrow?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Will I be seeing you two tomorrow?"

Of course should be there about 7 I hope. And you shouldn't need your fan even

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Of course should be there about 7 I hope. And you shouldn't need your fan even "

I'll still need it

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

I'll still need it "

As long as nobody trys to steal it!

over a year ago

I'll still need it

As long as nobody trys to steal it! "

I'm stealing it

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'll still need it

I'm stealing it "

Ohhh, it's on!

over a year ago

I'll still need it

I'm stealing it

Ohhh, it's on! "

Hehe I'll be sneaky

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Lol, it's almost word for word what I said, try reading. Not that I give a rats ass what you think so shan't respond again.

Most forums allow you to block posters, what a shame this one doesn't. A dozen blocks and the forum would be excellent. "

It was not word for word. It was actually closer to what I said than what you said.

You stated it was ok to sexually assault someone because it's in a Jacuzzi in a swingers club, therefore all rules from outside are gone.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Lol, it's almost word for word what I said, try reading. Not that I give a rats ass what you think so shan't respond again.

Most forums allow you to block posters, what a shame this one doesn't. A dozen blocks and the forum would be excellent.

It was not word for word. It was actually closer to what I said than what you said.

You stated it was ok to sexually assault someone because it's in a Jacuzzi in a swingers club, therefore all rules from outside are gone."

Wow, that's not what was said at all.

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I don’t want anyone brushing against me in Chams hot tub or any other tub. I don’t want anyone touching me without consent. People can keep their paws to themselves. If people want to play, then they can ask me.

When people brush against me, they get asked to stop and told its not welcome.

To be honest, we’ve usually found people to be quite well behaved in Chams hot tub. "

Toatally agree with you !!!

Nice pics guys x

over a year ago

Changing the subject......what's the etiquette in the round room? Haha

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Your direct quote:

"If somebody can't deal with a brushed leg in a crowded Jacuzzi I would suggest they were in the wrong place, lol."

This was on the back of saying that you give newbie tours. That doesn't exactly give me any confidence that I would be treated respectfully in a Jacuzzi.

And I do meet thanks "

Where in that is sexual assault mentioned? A brushed leg is hardly sexual assault.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Changing the subject......what's the etiquette in the round room? Haha "

Well as I have a lot of experience of that room I won't answer, best to let the people who have never been to any club tell you how it should be, hahahaha,

Can you imagine a girl mid gang bang stopping to sign consent forms or have a chat and make sure everything was all OK between each guy

over a year ago

Me too. This is one reason why I hate hot tubs. Don't even get me started on the hygiene aspect!

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

So when you are giving tours to newbies do you tell them to 'accidently touch people' in the jacuzzi? Or to ask first? "

This is utter stupidity to me . i go to jacuzzi's in france and here and yes a touch of a leg ist the first thing that happens either a woman does it to me or i do itto her then eye contact and body language lets anyone with any common sense know if its ok to go further.

if you cannot deal with this do not use them!

This asking first is odd as hell .so you are in a couples room in amoungst loads of bodies and there is no touching anyone to see if its ok to play . you must ask outright is it ok to fuck you ? bollox!

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Be adults and ask.

This is utter stupidity to me . i go to jacuzzi's in france and here and yes a touch of a leg ist the first thing that happens either a woman does it to me or i do itto her then eye contact and body language lets anyone with any common sense know if its ok to go further.

This asking first is odd as hell .so you are in a couples room in amoungst loads of bodies and there is no touching anyone to see if its ok to play . you must ask outright is it ok to fuck you ? bollox!"

I just need to reply to this. Can’t bite my tongue. It’s 2018. We need to drum into everyone that if you want to touch someone, ask! Enough people on this thread have said it’s a problem for them when people touch without consent. If you find it odd as hell to have a conversation with someone about having sex with them... well... wow.

If you were sat at the bar in a swinging club having a drink with your other half and someone slinked up and started rubbing their leg. You’d tell them to feck off. So why is it okay to do it in water?

I deal with loads and loads of newbie swingers who generally have concerns when it comes to the hot tub and whether people touch them. I reassure them that no one should be touching them at all without consent.

Maybe you all need to think that enough people on this thread are offended by unsolicited touching, and you might need to change your approach.

But most importantly, swinging is about communication. If you really struggle to ask someone to play, or find it odd or awkward... then, it’s not a great situation is it.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Be adults and ask.

This asking first is odd as hell .so you are in a couples room in amoungst loads of bodies and there is no touching anyone to see if its ok to play . you must ask outright is it ok to fuck you ? bollox!

I just need to reply to this. Can’t bite my tongue. It’s 2018. We need to drum into everyone that if you want to touch someone, ask! Enough people on this thread have said it’s a problem for them when people touch without consent. If you find it odd as hell to have a conversation with someone about having sex with them... well... wow.

If you were sat at the bar in a swinging club having a drink with your other half and someone slinked up and started rubbing their leg. You’d tell them to feck off. So why is it okay to do it in water?

I deal with loads and loads of newbie swingers who generally have concerns when it comes to the hot tub and whether people touch them. I reassure them that no one should be touching them at all without consent.

Maybe you all need to think that enough people on this thread are offended by unsolicited touching, and you might need to change your approach.

But most importantly, swinging is about communication. If you really struggle to ask someone to play, or find it odd or awkward... then, it’s not a great situation is it. "

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

But most importantly, swinging is about communication. If you really struggle to ask someone to play, or find it odd or awkward... then, it’s not a great situation is it. "

So what about those of us that actually crave an unsolicited touch because that is what is the the turn on ?? .. are you saying we have no place in the scene ?? Or that we just shouldn't use a Jacuzzi ??

over a year ago

If not interested say politely if they don't get the message then slap the hand away x

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Be adults and ask.

But most importantly, swinging is about communication. If you really struggle to ask someone to play, or find it odd or awkward... then, it’s not a great situation is it.

So what about those of us that actually crave an unsolicited touch because that is what is the the turn on ?? .. are you saying we have no place in the scene ?? Or that we just shouldn't use a Jacuzzi ?? "

I crave hitting people with floggers. I don’t go round a club whacking everyone. Everyone there has different interests and different sexual orientations. It’s so bizarre that you think it’s justifiable that because 1 or 2 people in the club might be receptive of wandering hands that it’s okay to place your hands on everyone you’re interested in... on the off chance.

There are rooms usually in most clubs where wandering hands are acceptable. Such a sa dark room or grope room.

It’s like a glory hole.... it’s acceptable for unsolicited cocks to be shoved through a glory hole. It’s not acceptable to shove your cock at someone whole yoir egettong changed in the locker room.

I’m totally gobsmacked at some people’s ‘logic’

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Be adults and ask.

So what about those of us that actually crave an unsolicited touch because that is what is the the turn on ?? .. are you saying we have no place in the scene ?? Or that we just shouldn't use a Jacuzzi ??

I crave hitting people with floggers. I don’t go round a club whacking everyone. Everyone there has different interests and different sexual orientations. It’s so bizarre that you think it’s justifiable that because 1 or 2 people in the club might be receptive of wandering hands that it’s okay to place your hands on everyone you’re interested in... on the off chance.

There are rooms usually in most clubs where wandering hands are acceptable. Such a sa dark room or grope room.

It’s like a glory hole.... it’s acceptable for unsolicited cocks to be shoved through a glory hole. It’s not acceptable to shove your cock at someone whole yoir egettong changed in the locker room.

I’m totally gobsmacked at some people’s ‘logic’ "

This is the type of post that I had hoped the lady from Chams put up. As a single female, I would like to go to a club and feel safe.

Much was made of the "it doesn't answer the OP, so it's not relevant". It is. The original op said, "does this mean this". By saying what they say on a newbie tour, you are giving reassurance that unsolicited touching is not allowed.

From this, I am more likely to go to Townhouse, than back to Chams.

(I am sorry for using your post as a positive for my earlier point of view).

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

Your logic of comparing floggers to a slight touch on a non sexual area is unrealistic and demonstrates what a soap box you are on.!!!

The OP was what happens not what should happen you mite do well to remember that and actually address the question ... do u want to

say what should happen or what happens ?? .. if you are honest and state factually representation of what happens in Jacuzzi up and down country in swinging clubs then we are letting the couple that possed the question decide for themselves based on fact not rules alone !!!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

This is the type of post that I had hoped the lady from Chams put up. As a single female, I would like to go to a club and feel safe.

Much was made of the "it doesn't answer the OP, so it's not relevant". It is. The original op said, "does this mean this". By saying what they say on a newbie tour, you are giving reassurance that unsolicited touching is not allowed.

(I am sorry for using your post as a positive for my earlier point of view)."

Just to clarify, the lady who used to do newbie tours doesn't work at chams

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Be adults and ask.

I’m totally gobsmacked at some people’s ‘logic’

(I am sorry for using your post as a positive for my earlier point of view)."

I’m trying not to make it about certain clubs. I’ve not had a bad experience in Chams. We go there regularly and love it. I’ve had an experience once in Townhouse and I highlighted it (before I was staff) and it was addressed by staff. I’ve been to clubs that have a dodgy tub etiquette and other clubs that have strict rules. It’s always up to members to report behaviour they see as inappropriate so staff can deal with it.

I just think we really need to step away from any unsolicited touch being okay. In water or not in water. And push push push that it’s okay to talk and ask and negotiate. It’s about respect and boundaries. X

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"

Just to clarify, the lady who used to do newbie tours doesn't work at chams"

That's my mistake then. I didn't know the people who do newbie tours weren't employees. When I went, I didn't have one as I went with someone who had been many times before.

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I think that I may have been invited to play when the lady next to me grabbed my cock.... "

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

At no point did I say I worked at chams or have given newbie tours at chams.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"

Just to clarify, the lady who used to do newbie tours doesn't work at chams"

And never mentioned doing tours at Chams, never have and never will, and also said they don't do any tours any more. But again, why let the facts stand in the way of some soapbox and assumption opportunities. And also didn't say what the content of a tour is, as this isn't a senate inquest and I don't have to answer questions from a couple of pedants like I'm on trial who the hell do you think you are! I'll answer when and what I choose.

If you two are naive enough not to understand the point made from post 1 then God help anybody unfortunate enough to misread a signal when playing with you.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"At no point did I say I worked at chams or have given newbie tours at chams. "

Again, my mistake. That's how it came across in the post.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"

Just to clarify, the lady who used to do newbie tours doesn't work at chams

And never mentioned doing tours at Chams, never have and never will, and also said they don't do any tours any more. But again, why let the facts stand in the way of some soapbox and assumption opportunities. And also didn't say what the content of a tour is, as this isn't a senate inquest and I don't have to answer questions from a couple of pedants like I'm on trial who the hell do you think you are! I'll answer when and what I choose.

If you two are naive enough not to understand the point made from post 1 then God help anybody unfortunate enough to misread a signal when playing with you."

I give up.

The original post, which you have now twisted, says asks what the etiquette is in the hot tubs - by asking you what you say in your tours (at the three other clubs you work/ed at) shows what type of information you give out to newbies about Jacuzzi etiquette, so is relevant.

The simple answer to the original post is "no, touching legs is not a sign that someone wants to play". But instead you decided to get on your high horse and name call anyone who doesn't agree with you.

over a year ago

Be adults and ask.

exactly my point! wandering hands have been common place in jaqusi's since i can remember!. i would say 80% of people using them do it.and i have been in quite a few.

By *orningtonCroissantMan
over a year ago

notts and humberside

Agree so much. I talk to people. Ask and play if they want to and if we fancy each other. Easy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/18 18:30:49]

over a year ago

Is it rude to wear a snorkel and goggles?

over a year ago

Rules are constantly broken, no touching is, as we have all read/experienced.

Going into a darkroom you would expect to be touched by all and sundry.

Grope room I would expect more control available, however we have never seen one.

BTW I/we wouldn't enter either for the lack of control available.

Hot tubs are not our thing either and judging by our past club experiences only a percentage ? of members use them.

It sounds to us that the hot tub etiquette is working and fully understood by users.

It should however be made part of the information given to newbies.

We also thought that sex was against the hot tub rules. Yet we have seen sexual activity taking place in these tubs and read how people have waited for a group session to finish only to be told on entry 'swimwear is not allowed' which was written on the sign directly below NO SEX in the hot tub.

By *ickedgames88Couple
over a year ago

stoke

over a year ago

Hope someone sexy touches my leg tomorrow in the tub

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hope someone sexy touches my leg tomorrow in the tub "

I'm not sexy but I might touch you!

over a year ago

"Hope someone sexy touches my leg tomorrow in the tub "

Can you keep it there till Sunday ?

over a year ago

"Hope someone sexy touches my leg tomorrow in the tub

I'm not sexy but I might touch you! "

I won't object

over a year ago

Can you keep it there till Sunday ? "

I'd be all pruney

over a year ago

What about if it’s rammed and you cannot move and someone strokes your leg been in a couple of times prefer it with one or two people and just chill,not over spilling at the sides with a queue in the hallway

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I won't object "

It's a date!

over a year ago

I won't object

It's a date! "

Yes meet me there

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Good God touching legs if you like the person?! Is this primarily school. If you cannot be direct in a swinging club you need to find a new hobby.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Never been to the club in question but have been to others.

I can't recall anyone grabbing groins or other areas as a first contact.

However, we have been chatting to couples and showing interest. The conversation may not have been about can we touch, just like when on a first date people flirt and chat and show interest, but don't nessasarily ask can I kiss you before leaning in for a kiss.

If there has been an attraction then getting closer and holding hands has been our general experience.

There are other areas where none verbal language had to be used, such as dark rooms, busy noisy nightclubs.

Also if you met someone with either no language or a different language, you could not rely on verbal consent alone.

Does anyone know the mandarin for can I kiss you or hold your hand.

Even when doing vanilla things in a club like playing pool, sometimes a suggestive wiggle of the ass whilst bending over the table has been known.

Maybe times have moved on and body language for some is no longer something some people can rely on.

Everyone has different tastes and standards and even looking at someone nowadays can be offensive to some. I did not consent to be mentally undressed by you etc.

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Good God touching legs if you like the person?! Is this primarily school. If you cannot be direct in a swinging club you need to find a new hobby. "

This is a genuine question, but what do class as being direct?

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Good God touching legs if you like the person?! Is this primarily school. If you cannot be direct in a swinging club you need to find a new hobby.

This is a genuine question, but what do class as being direct?"

*you.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Well if she looks,at you then grabs your cock mmm intrested I think xxx

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley