Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Naked Tuesdays at Chams

Jump to newest

By *ngelfire OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m going to Chams naked night and wondered how busy it got and male to female ratio?

Love being naked! The Clover Spa is lovely for relaxing but no playing so thought I’d give tonight a try.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Sadly can't be there tonight but it's really relaxed and lots of fun. We have been a few times and the attendance varies so hopefully you will find the fun you're looking for. Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I was going tonight. I could pop over now for a few hours but can’t stay late.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I was there a fortnight ago and it was fairly quiet when I got there fairly late on in the evening Great shame that more don`t attend these events!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m going to Chams naked night and wondered how busy it got and male to female ratio?

Love being naked! The Clover Spa is lovely for relaxing but no playing so thought I’d give tonight a try. "

I'm going tonight, but it is normally quiet, but a lot of play is normally going on. Maybe see you later..

By *ngelfire OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks, it’s quite nerve wracking going by yourself but exciting at the same time

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

We’ve only been on a Wednesday before. We couldn’t do naked night though. Don’t think Chams is ready for our naked cake loving bodies . Have fun.

By *ngelfire OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We’ve only been on a Wednesday before. We couldn’t do naked night though. Don’t think Chams is ready for our naked cake loving bodies . Have fun."

Your cake loving bodies look pretty damn fine to me ??

By *ngelfire OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"We’ve only been on a Wednesday before. We couldn’t do naked night though. Don’t think Chams is ready for our naked cake loving bodies . Have fun.

Your cake loving bodies look pretty damn fine to me ??"

Not sure what the ?? Is all about I tried to put a heart!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Why thank you for the compliment. If you’ve tried using your own phone emojis they don’t work and come up as random punctuation marks. . They do a great egg and chips there

By *appytimes2019Man
over a year ago

East Manchester

"Thanks, it’s quite nerve wracking going by yourself but exciting at the same time "

Good on you, great to have the confidence to go, hope that you have loads of fun ??

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"We’ve only been on a Wednesday before. We couldn’t do naked night though. Don’t think Chams is ready for our naked cake loving bodies . Have fun."

Stop being so negative and daft! On the two occasions I`ve been to Nude Night, the cross section of diverse body shapes is the same as usual! Last time I was there I played with a lady who was completely out of the range I would normally seek! It was still fun, hopefully for both of us!

Post new Message to Thread