Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Northwest clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know there are plenty of swinging clubs around the northwest, but I cant seem to find one in Chester. Is this right? I've searched on here, and the net in general, but nothing...

And if it's correct then who fancy's going into business?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent isn't too far away.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There are no clubs in Chester as the council won't allow it. We are the nearest at just 20 mins away.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There are no clubs in Chester as the council won't allow it. We are the nearest at just 20 mins away. "

And your definitely going to get a visit from me soon, i was just surprised there was nothing in Chester.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"There are no clubs in Chester as the council won't allow it. We are the nearest at just 20 mins away.

And your definitely going to get a visit from me soon, i was just surprised there was nothing in Chester."

Yeh I know! There are SO many amazing buildings just begging to swingers clubs! Believe me, if we could get the nod from the council (we've tried 3 times) we would be there like a shot!!! The even bigger shock is that Livepool doesn't have any clubs for the same reason.

Anyway, as you are only a short distance away, we hope to welcome you over in the near future

Vicky xx

Post new Message to Thread