By *rla Lewis OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

We are off to VA next friday, what other sexy people are coming xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Should be plenty attending as it's another of our 'The Mix' party nights hosted by SugarFix.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are going and hope VA let in enough hot young guys to go around as its our anniversary treat for me lol xx

over a year ago

Chelmsford

To many young guys just isn't enough for H

x

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

At the moment we limit single guy numbers to 10 but are considering increasing this on certain nights. I think I know what the answer is but would be keen to know what you think about this possible change.

over a year ago

If there young and handsome I'm sure Mrs H could keep them all busy

over a year ago

More the merrier

over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well there are never enough single guys about when you need them.. And quality over numbers. 10 probably isnt enough TBH. You could easily double that

over a year ago

"Well there are never enough single guys about when you need them.. And quality over numbers. 10 probably isnt enough TBH. You could easily double that "

Mr H is Insatiable so it would great to find some guys who could keep up with her on the night lol.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"At the moment we limit single guy numbers to 10 but are considering increasing this on certain nights. I think I know what the answer is but would be keen to know what you think about this possible change."

I'm coming on Friday. I do think personally letting a few extra single guys in would not be an issue. Of course others may feel different.

over a year ago

I'm more than happy to sit back and enjoy Mrs H being played with my guys and girls whisly im in the comfort of the hot tub lol. It will give me a rest from the other 6 days a week she won't leave me alone .

over a year ago

"I'm more than happy to sit back and enjoy Mrs H being played with my guys and girls whisly im in the comfort of the hot tub lol. It will give me a rest from the other 6 days a week she won't leave me alone ."

Dam right I hear ya there lol I’m glad of the rest sometimes lol. A few occasions I’ll say I’m going to the bar and toilet. The challenge is time I return she has to have pulled. One time which was the best, she did just that. On the beds before the hot tub. She was getting spit roasted and wanking another 2 guys off, if I was wearing a hat that night I would taken it off to her as that was impressive maybe mine and your misses should team up be double trouble lol

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I'm more than happy to sit back and enjoy Mrs H being played with my guys and girls whisly im in the comfort of the hot tub lol. It will give me a rest from the other 6 days a week she won't leave me alone .

Dam right I hear ya there lol I’m glad of the rest sometimes lol. A few occasions I’ll say I’m going to the bar and toilet. The challenge is time I return she has to have pulled. One time which was the best, she did just that. On the beds before the hot tub. She was getting spit roasted and wanking another 2 guys off, if I was wearing a hat that night I would taken it off to her as that was impressive maybe mine and your misses should team up be double trouble lol"

That sounds like a very fun relationship!

over a year ago

"I'm more than happy to sit back and enjoy Mrs H being played with my guys and girls whisly im in the comfort of the hot tub lol. It will give me a rest from the other 6 days a week she won't leave me alone .

Dam right I hear ya there lol I’m glad of the rest sometimes lol. A few occasions I’ll say I’m going to the bar and toilet. The challenge is time I return she has to have pulled. One time which was the best, she did just that. On the beds before the hot tub. She was getting spit roasted and wanking another 2 guys off, if I was wearing a hat that night I would taken it off to her as that was impressive maybe mine and your misses should team up be double trouble lol

That sounds like a very fun relationship!"

Sorry? Is that sarcasm or for real lol if it’s sarcasm why? We are open minded poly swingers on a swingers site which was in a swingers club. So that was the point lol. If it was for real then sorry, you wana come party with us

over a year ago

Sorry? Is that sarcasm or for real lol if it’s sarcasm why? We are open minded poly swingers on a swingers site which was in a swingers club. So that was the point lol. If it was for real then sorry, you wana come party with us"

Ps if it was the later as we go to VA this Friday hope we bump into u x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It was in no way at all sarcasm.

I am very open to a cuckold relationship, should find the right person, and I love everything to do with those kind of scenarios.

I do apologise if it somehow came across as sarcasm, that was completely unintended.

over a year ago

"It was in no way at all sarcasm.

I am very open to a cuckold relationship, should find the right person, and I love everything to do with those kind of scenarios.

I do apologise if it somehow came across as sarcasm, that was completely unintended."

Cool x

over a year ago

Sorry? Is that sarcasm or for real lol if it’s sarcasm why? We are open minded poly swingers on a swingers site which was in a swingers club. So that was the point lol. If it was for real then sorry, you wana come party with us

Ps if it was the later as we go to VA this Friday hope we bump into u x "

Great do come say hi if you see us.

over a year ago

Tonight's the night for hot and steamy fun.

Looking like it could be a great one with old and new friends xx

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I’m meeting five female and two male friends there. A few more extra guys would be great.

over a year ago

We have 4 guys coming so should be enough to go round lol.

over a year ago

"We have 4 guys coming so should be enough to go round lol."
. Is that 2 each hun

over a year ago

All for me

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight. Feel free to say hi.

I'm likely to be in a latex dress.

I think it's going to be a really fun night.

By *ream_lovingMan
over a year ago

st neots

You all sound very naughty indeed lol my play mate isn't around tonight... anybody want to look after me??

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

That really was a fun, well run friendly event, well done to Sugar, Dionne and the Vanilla Alternative team.

over a year ago

We agree great night and thanks to the team making it a wedding anniversary to remember xx

over a year ago

We agree great night and thanks to the team making it a wedding anniversary to remember xx

over a year ago

Great night !!!

Thanks all x

By *arcus 1968Man
over a year ago

bedford

Great night at the MIX thanks to all xx

over a year ago

Ps

Does anyone know who the hot couple were - she Black hot pants /dark hair

Him shaved head

If you do please pm

* you gave us a helping hand about 1am !

over a year ago

Met a really hot couple last night and hubby diddnt get there FAB profile nane .

Lady was softly spoken blond hair and super pretty and her name was Elaine? And her hubby wore a grey waistcoat.

We would love to get to know then I little more if given the chance xx

over a year ago

And so I lost my swing club “virginity”

Thanks everybody for being so nice and welcoming

Awesome club btw!

Post new Message to Thread