Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Sum/dom clubs?

Jump to newest

By *rattyPrincess OP   Woman
over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Just wondered if there’s any sub/dom clubs around? Really enjoyed the monthly night at abfabs, but nothing has sparked my interest since.

I’d be interested in chatting to doms seeking submissives.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondered if there’s any sub/dom clubs around? Really enjoyed the monthly night at abfabs, but nothing has sparked my interest since.

I’d be interested in chatting to doms seeking submissives."

Try alt website more for that kind of thing

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Find out about your local munches...that way you’ll get to know your local alt community and where they go to play.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Just wondered if there’s any sub/dom clubs around? Really enjoyed the monthly night at abfabs, but nothing has sparked my interest since.

Localish to you is Hellfire SWISH night, Guildford kinks munch and camberley playspace. Otherwise you’re in town. Hope you’re well lovely x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Check out Twisted at the VA, it is fairly local and is well run.

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

I think this requires a three part answer.

The first two answers are in response to your question about clubs.

Firstly I think you are asking - whether there are clubs similar to HDZ? I only attended HDZ in its reformed incarnation twice but in my experience it was unique. It, like Kestrels, was more of a community rather than an event. So most of the people who attended HDZ regularly attended Kestrels as well and knew each other outside of the kink event. The DM was determined to make it a good event and the house dom and domme had a good array of skills. They were all evangelical about kink not merely functionaries.

Secondly there are other kink nights in the south East, I would put Twisted nearer to HDZ than Swish. If you attend Twisted you should contact the people who run it (they are on the unmentionable site) and say you are newbie. For sheer experience of other clubs you can Google a website about UK kink events, however the ones in London tend to be impersonal. So it may be good to attend with a friend.

The third part is about looking for dom. Yes the munches are good for connection but I would also recommend attending workshops and classes. Also saying that you are looking for a dom is like saying you are looking for car. Do you know what type of dom that you want? Do have an age range? Should they have a certain skill set? Are you looking for a more psychological submission or a sensation abd impact? How skilled do you want the dom to be? Is sexual submission part of the play or not? Although you are a submissive you are not a supplicant, the dom is applying for the position to.

Good luck

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I think this requires a three part answer.

Firstly I think you are asking - whether there are clubs similar to HDZ? I only attended HDZ in its reformed incarnation twice but in my experience it was unique. It, like Kestrels, was more of a community rather than an event. So most of the people who attended HDZ regularly attended Kestrels as well and knew each other outside of the kink event. The DM was determined to make it a good event and the house dom and domme had a good array of skills. They were all evangelical about kink not merely functionaries.

Secondly there are other kink nights in the south East, I would put Twisted nearer to HDZ than Swish. If you attend Twisted you should contact the people who run it (they are on the unmentionable site) and say you are newbie. For sheer experience of other clubs you can Google a website about UK kink events, however the ones in London tend to be impersonal. So it may be good to attend with a friend.

The third part is about looking for dom. Yes the munches are good for connection but I would also recommend attending workshops and classes. Also saying that you are looking for a dom is like saying you are looking for car. Do you know what type of dom that you want? Do have an age range? Should they have a certain skill set? Are you looking for a more psychological submission or a sensation abd impact? How skilled do you want the dom to be? Is sexual submission part of the play or not? Although you are a submissive you are not a supplicant, the dom is applying for the position to.

Good luck"

Great advice as always

over a year ago

Good luck"

This is good advice especially part three

over a year ago

Good luck

This is good advice especially part three "

Oh and dont forget that all Fet play is both mental & physical, the two go hand in hand but like all thinks there is a scale and you will be somewhere on in

By *rs Butterfly.Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

XTASIA In West Brom do fetish events. But the best way is go to local munches and join a Fetish site.

over a year ago

Good luck"

over a year ago

Liberty elite run some nights can’t remember what they are called. La Boudoir also has some I think

By *etishswingersCouple
over a year ago

Cambs / Essex

"Find out about your local munches...that way you’ll get to know your local alt community and where they go to play."

By *rwolfMan
over a year ago

bristol

You have lots of places in london.

Search london alternative market. A good place to start looking for reputable clubs and new toys too :p

Post new Message to Thread