Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time and scared !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi...im looking to visit my first club for more of a social thing to get a feel of how it is..but i have a few worries...i am bbw and worried that ill look out of place with all the other beautiful women that attend i prefere black / mixed race guys things that worry me is that ill be sat there alone looking out of place , what to wear as im not really into wearing stilletoes stockings ect these or the things that are stopping me from going .They might seem silly things i would appreciate feed back from you all especially hpw women get over this ..thankyou Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 09/08/18 17:54:03]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi...im looking to visit my first club for more of a social thing to get a feel of how it is..but i have a few worries...i am bbw and worried that ill look out of place with all the other beautiful women that attend i prefere black / mixed race guys things that worry me is that ill be sat there alone looking out of place , what to wear as im not really into wearing stilletoes stockings ect these or the things that are stopping me from going .They might seem silly things i would appreciate feed back from you all especially hpw women get over this ..thankyou Xxx"
I really want to visit a club too, hubby not keen but happy for me to go, it's a shame we aren't closer, we could have held each other's hand ?

over a year ago

"Hi...im looking to visit my first club for more of a social thing to get a feel of how it is..but i have a few worries...i am bbw and worried that ill look out of place with all the other beautiful women that attend i prefere black / mixed race guys things that worry me is that ill be sat there alone looking out of place , what to wear as im not really into wearing stilletoes stockings ect these or the things that are stopping me from going .They might seem silly things i would appreciate feed back from you all especially hpw women get over this ..thankyou Xxx"

Who said all the other women are slim model types.

There will be loads of lady's there of all shapes and sizes and plenty of larger women.

From what we've seen in clubs the bbws have loads of attention from guy's.

Go and enjoy

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Bbws are probably amongst the favourites at the bigger clubs, and certainly the busiest nights are the bbw nights.

If you are self conscious find a club that has dedicated nights and go to one of them. You'll feel good about yourself and able to relax without comparing yourself to people who you don't need to.

If you could get to one of the chameleons ones then a lot of women change straight into towels and don't dress, although the majority do.

And try and find a friend or a guy to go with,, makes the whole e pwriemce less daunting.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a black magic interacial night thats good and a curvy night both are buzy nights with quite a few bbw and thier admirers x

By *ickasscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Near Leeds

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by the diversity of the people who attend clubs, a complete mix of body shapes, sizes, ages and races. And certainly not all of the ladies are wearing heels and stockings. It's all about you being comfortable being you. If you go on a mixed night with single guys around, pretty sure you'd get the attention from those who you wanted to mingle with. Above all, don't be worried, decent clubs will look after you, give you a tour, show you the ropes and explain things for you, and you will have a brilliant time xx Good luck xx

over a year ago

Going to a swingers club is like walking into a vanilla club, yes people may be naked or wearing a lot less clothes but the variety makes the club! Nobody cares or passes judgement we go to jaydees I've had 3 children and my body shows that but in the club I feel more confident/beautiful then I do anywhere else!

Go for it find the right club let your hair down and have the time of your life xx

By *rs Butterfly.Woman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I regularly go to clubs on my own. Yes the first time is scary but tell them when to get to the club and they will look after you.

Wear something that you feel sexy and confident in and just talk to people and don't do anything you are not comfortable with. There is no pressure to do anything you can just watch and see how the night takes you.

If you aren't interested in someone and they ask you to play with them just be polite and say no thanks.

In a club No always mean No if you have any issues tell the staff immediately and they well help you and sort it out.

I try to sit at the bar near the staff to start with if it's quite and chat to them or find a fellow single ladies to hang out with.

Mrs B

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

As we help out at the attic in derby you'd neaver be out off place xx tell them your first first eill get shown round and introduced to other staff member xxx sat is a good night to go mixed night xxx go in what makes s you feel happy xx enjoy xx

over a year ago

"I regularly go to clubs on my own. Yes the first time is scary but tell them when to get to the club and they will look after you.

Wear something that you feel sexy and confident in and just talk to people and don't do anything you are not comfortable with. There is no pressure to do anything you can just watch and see how the night takes you.

If you aren't interested in someone and they ask you to play with them just be polite and say no thanks.

In a club No always mean No if you have any issues tell the staff immediately and they well help you and sort it out.

I try to sit at the bar near the staff to start with if it's quite and chat to them or find a fellow single ladies to hang out with.

Mrs B"

What MrsB said is exactly spot on.

Ref what to wear, whatever you feel most comfortable will be fine, in our club some people stay in their clothes, some put some sexy lingerie on, some wrap a towel around them and some wear a robe, and lots of ladies start the night off in sexy heels but an awful lot dont end up wearing them all night.

Go for it

Post new Message to Thread