Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Age Limit at Liberty Elite?

Jump to newest

By *requent_Ferryers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Sorry if this question will seem a little strange, but we have been considering a visit, with very close friends from the Birmingham area, to a club somewhere in between us. We have been a few times to VA, but would like a change. Liberty Elite has come up and it looks good.

However, one of the hostesses there who has her "Club Profile" profile on here (Doodlewotsit) states that there is an upper age limit of 45. We have looked at the club's website and it says that the "general" age range is 30-50 which still leaves the four of us out in the car-park. lol

Can anyone enlighten us?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

There is no age limit, the guy who owns it is about 98.. Libs is the most stuck up place we have been too and would never go bk

over a year ago

"There is no age limit, the guy who owns it is about 98.. Libs is the most stuck up place we have been too and would never go bk"

Thank you for that! It certainly puts things into perspective for us! Looking at your profile you are both in the published age-range, look stunning and yet still felt ostracised?! I think if we geriatrics turned up the "locals" would run us out of town brandishing flaming torches and pitchforks! (Which would be okay if there is a disused windmill stocked with absinth nearby)!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find the idea of age limits strange. I can understand the 30+ rule as there are many people (mainly men) who would go in on a stag night or something for a laugh and cause issues. But upper age limits for clubs just baffles me.

over a year ago

Also (after research) the fact that they want single men to ring up and arrange a meeting so they can be okayed to enter is a bit weird? I understand why the need to do that, but its still very controlling

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

There is a good age rage, twenties to fifties - you're not too old but if you are self-conscious, there is also a Mature Mischief event there - haven't been but heard good reviews of it.

It's a good club - extremely clean and well run. People there tend to arrange to meet up there so sometimes the group may feel a bit cliquey - I would suggest trying the Mature Mischief event so you can check out the club (it's REALLY nice) and take it from there.

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

"Also (after research) the fact that they want single men to ring up and arrange a meeting so they can be okayed to enter is a bit weird? I understand why the need to do that, but its still very controlling"

If you're a woman and seen some of the weirdos out there you'd understand

Very few clubs give single men carte blanche to attend, if they did, there'd be throngs at the door thinking they are all going to get laid - they try to balance the numbers. We've been there on a Friday and excellent selection of men, no weirdos following us around. Which was nice

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Really neagative comments here. The place is great no age limit as far I am aware.

I am a member for over 5 years and on my view is one of the best clubs in the country.

over a year ago

"Really neagative comments here. The place is great no age limit as far I am aware.

I am a member for over 5 years and on my view is one of the best clubs in the country. "

Yes, we all have our favourite places. However, the club hostess on her FAB profile (which she clearly states is for her club role and not her personal "meeting" profile) does categorically give an age limit. In fact we could not message her to clarify matters as she has banned all contact from older peeps. When you look at the club's own website it does say 30-50. I hope our enquiry is not causing distress, but when we are faced with a significant distance to drive, with accommodation already booked, it would be a great disappointment to be turned away at the door.

By *oxoffrogsCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We visit Libs regularly. I (Kate) have been going for years. Steve attended Mature Mischief with me for the first time in July- he loved it. Libs is well run and beautifully clean. It can be a little quiet but I’ve had some great fun there as part of a couple and on my own.

I must admit it can feel a bit cliquey but I’ve always found others happy to chat/play.

Worth a try I think (we’ll be at the next MM all being well, if you want to say hi x

over a year ago

Ive been. All age groups there

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We absolutely adore Liberty Elite. We have met some lovely couples there of all ages. Certainly no upper age limit. The club is well run and spotlessly clean. It has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere and the staff are all really friendly. Cannot recommend it highly enough. A very special place for us

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

We chatted to a couple well over 60 and saw lots of play going on between everybody.

It’s a very good club. Go for yourself make your mind up.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Sorry if this question will seem a little strange, but we have been considering a visit, with very close friends from the Birmingham area, to a club somewhere in between us. We have been a few times to VA, but would like a change. Liberty Elite has come up and it looks good.

However, one of the hostesses there who has her "Club Profile" profile on here (Doodlewotsit) states that there is an upper age limit of 45. We have looked at the club's website and it says that the "general" age range is 30-50 which still leaves the four of us out in the car-park. lol

Can anyone enlighten us?"

You have misunderstood, as simple as that, or she didn't get the point across properly. The upper age limit for new single men to join is 45. Although sometimes changes, no age limit for women or couples.

It isn't stuck up in the slightest and you will find is very much like the VA. Similar clientele just slightly more dated surroundings but does have the bonus of lockable rooms.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I find the idea of age limits strange. I can understand the 30+ rule as there are many people (mainly men) who would go in on a stag night or something for a laugh and cause issues. But upper age limits for clubs just baffles me. "

There isn't a 30+ rule, it's 21 and has been for the 12 years I've been going

Single guys being vetted means you don't get followed around by packs of wanking towel twitchers and in general they are a very nice set of respectful single guys.

The typical age range, is 30-50 but not exclusive.

There is one couple of regulars well into their 70s and quite a few the dark side of 50

It seems cliquey sometimes because there are a lot of regulars that go and are all friends. So if you go and hide in the corner people think you want to be left alone.

Don't hide in a dark corner, or ideally stand at the bar and everybody gets included.

Mature mischief is a great event and is aimed at older club goers. But that doesn't mean other nights aren't just as good for older members.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"There is no age limit, the guy who owns it is about 98.. Libs is the most stuck up place we have been too and would never go bk

Thank you for that! It certainly puts things into perspective for us! Looking at your profile you are both in the published age-range, look stunning and yet still felt ostracised?! I think if we geriatrics turned up the "locals" would run us out of town brandishing flaming torches and pitchforks! (Which would be okay if there is a disused windmill stocked with absinth nearby)! "

Haven't quickly checked your profile I can guarantee you that you will be by far not the oldest looking people at the club on any night it is open! So just enjoy it.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I find the idea of age limits strange. I can understand the 30+ rule as there are many people (mainly men) who would go in on a stag night or something for a laugh and cause issues. But upper age limits for clubs just baffles me.

There isn't a 30+ rule, it's 21 and has been for the 12 years I've been going

Single guys being vetted means you don't get followed around by packs of wanking towel twitchers and in general they are a very nice set of respectful single guys.

The typical age range, is 30-50 but not exclusive.

There is one couple of regulars well into their 70s and quite a few the dark side of 50

It seems cliquey sometimes because there are a lot of regulars that go and are all friends. So if you go and hide in the corner people think you want to be left alone.

Don't hide in a dark corner, or ideally stand at the bar and everybody gets included.

Mature mischief is a great event and is aimed at older club goers. But that doesn't mean other nights aren't just as good for older members. "

This

It may appear cliquey buts it’s usually a group of friends who met there anyway. It’s such a good club people just go back for more!

By *rMrsRandyCouple
over a year ago

Mids

"There is no age limit, the guy who owns it is about 98.. Libs is the most stuck up place we have been too and would never go bk"

Agree with this. Our exact thoughts

By *exy_Redhead_1972Woman
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

Hi,

I've been a member of Liberty Elite for over 12 years and can honestly say it's one of the top clubs in the country.

There is a wide range of ages who visit the club and there is definitely no upper age range for couples and everyone is made to feel welcome.

They do run a mature evening, the first Wednesday of the month and this was created after speaking to some members who found some evenings a little young for them. The mature mischief evening plays music from the 80s and 90s and the evening begins as a social with sexy fun following, for those interested.

I would say if you like VA you will most probably like Libs as the two clubs are very similar.

Give it a try and then decide, it's each to their own and not all clubs suit everyone.

I must also add the owner is 76 and a real gent on arrival, with the exception of mature mischief he will be on the door. Mature mischief is hosted and run by another couple. Plus I must say all the staff are helpful and always want people to have a good night.

If you go along let the staff know your thoughts before you leave and if you feel things didn't meet your expectations then they will value your feedback.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

If you enjoy VA and feel you get on well there then you will enjoy Liberty Elite.

We really enjoy both clubs due to the similar set up and style of events.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Doodlewhatsit isn't a hostess. Her profile settings wouldn't have anything to do with the club age ranges or people who can attend etc

Check out the reviews and try it out. If you don't enjoy it, at least you know it's not for you xx

But you'll never know otherwise

over a year ago

"Sorry if this question will seem a little strange, but we have been considering a visit, with very close friends from the Birmingham area, to a club somewhere in between us. We have been a few times to VA, but would like a change. Liberty Elite has come up and it looks good.

Hey folks,

Doodlewotsit here! I do have a club profile as I work behind the bar (not a hostess).... I don’t mention ages on my profile text at all but I can see that the age range I ask for is 23-45 so I’ve updated accordingly - apologies for any confusion.

However, I do receive many messages from couples and single gentleman / women who are outside of the previous age range...

I can only suggest you come along and make your own decision about Libs....

Have fun,

xx

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Libs is a fantastic club and is head and shoulders above most of the islands clubs I’ve been to for cleanliness, style and facilities.

John the owner is an older man and there really is no upper age limit there.

I can also highly recommend Mature Mischief, a brilliant, all inclusive evening.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Oh, I’ll be at the next MM with a swing buddy, I’ve not been able to go for a couple of months and I’m REALLY looking forward to it, one of my favourite nights.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Having been there quite a few times (though not recently) the age range was always pretty much low to high, BUT the last time we went there were quite a few of us who sensed things were changing and that the club MAY have been trying to cultivate younger clientele. This was primarily based on the change in emphasis on music and the opinions of others we know who had been getting the feeling of being less welcome generally. I would have to say from experiences there previously that it was consistently the best place we went. Only going yourself will answer your questions as to whether it's for you. Good luck.

over a year ago

we don't like va, charms is good but not a licence bar, heard lots of bad story's about libs and it is quite expensive for drinks, attic lets single men in on a Saturday, so we are going to Incognito Masquerade Party at Xtasia on sat 18th Aug.

staying park hotel near club if you wants to meet up before or after let us know

thanks

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Having been there quite a few times (though not recently) the age range was always pretty much low to high, BUT the last time we went there were quite a few of us who sensed things were changing and that the club MAY have been trying to cultivate younger clientele. This was primarily based on the change in emphasis on music and the opinions of others we know who had been getting the feeling of being less welcome generally. I would have to say from experiences there previously that it was consistently the best place we went. Only going yourself will answer your questions as to whether it's for you. Good luck. "

Apologies - I misread this as a VA thread, NOT as being about Liberty Elite. My experience of Libs. has also been really good generally, with no appearance of a specific age range. The only consistent issues there have been surrounding 'entitled' single men thinking they can do what they like without asking. Other than that it's been great.

over a year ago

I've always wanted to visit Liberty Elite and had been recommended to try it by several people (couples and singles).

I called to enquire about single gentleman's membership a few months ago. The first question I was asked before anything else was "How old are you?" "51" I answered. "I'm sorry but our upper age limit for new single gentlemen is 49" came the reply. I was so taken aback I didn't take it any further. I was told I could try the Mature Mischief event, but being a Wednesday evening, that's less convenient.

I'm not exactly unfamiliar with clubs and certainly know how to behave. I'm a member at VA, Chams and Jaydees. I'd like to think I'm well verified and would pass any "screening" that might happen.

Is there an age limit? Probably not if you're already a member but you can draw your own conclusions from my experience.

over a year ago

yes let's face it you're far too old to have sex in public places now, it comes to us all at some point so we start threads about it

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

We go several times a year. There's a wide range of ages that go.

We have never had a problem, always have fun.

It's our number 1 club - very clean, well laid out, friendly staff and clientelle, and rooms on site.

over a year ago

"Really neagative comments here. The place is great no age limit as far I am aware.

I am a member for over 5 years and on my view is one of the best clubs in the country. "

Libs one of the best clubs, good clientele, well stocked bar, great staff, no age limit we ever found. Hollie had no bounds! We were regulars 7 - 5 years ago, great cuck times for me lol

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

My friend and I went a couple of times last year we are 48

over a year ago

"Having been there quite a few times (though not recently) the age range was always pretty much low to high, BUT the last time we went there were quite a few of us who sensed things were changing and that the club MAY have been trying to cultivate younger clientele. This was primarily based on the change in emphasis on music and the opinions of others we know who had been getting the feeling of being less welcome generally. I would have to say from experiences there previously that it was consistently the best place we went. Only going yourself will answer your questions as to whether it's for you. Good luck.

Apologies - I misread this as a VA thread, NOT as being about Liberty Elite. My experience of Libs. has also been really good generally, with no appearance of a specific age range. The only consistent issues there have been surrounding 'entitled' single men thinking they can do what they like without asking. Other than that it's been great. "

Singles was our fun/need Pity hookster blocked single guys as no couple profile now

over a year ago

"

Can anyone enlighten us?yes let's face it you're far too old to have sex in public places now, it comes to us all at some point so we start threads about it "

Thank you. That does make it very clear.

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

As long standing members of Liberty Elite we would just like to clarify this age limit discussion.

There is a lower age limit of 21 and rightly so in our opinion.

There is NO upper limit for couples.

There is a restriction on age for NEW single guys wishing to join the club this is currently 50, however there are single guys older than this who visit the club as they joined when in their 40s and continue to renew their memberships.

In the frequency asked questions on the website it clearly states the the current age of visiting patrons is between 30 to 50 but people do visit that are younger and older than this.

With regards to the above some hosted events attract both younger and older crowds depending on the event type.

We believe Liberty Elite is one of the very few clubs in the country that host a party specificity for those aged 40 and older (Mature Mischief) so if anything the club is actively encouraging mature swingers to attend the club. Yes this is on a Wednesday night so doesn’t suit everyone but for financial reasons it isn’t wise for the club to impose any restrictions at weekends. However as regulars at this event it is very popular with an average of about 70 people attending each month and has a really nice atmosphere.

As a final observation from us as regulars at Liberty Elite for over 12 years the average age of the clubs members had always been around the mid 40s but that is just a reflection of the swinging scene itself.

We hope this clarifies any concerns over age at this club and that people find our input helpful.

over a year ago

"As long standing members of Liberty Elite we would just like to clarify this age limit discussion.

There is a lower age limit of 21 and rightly so in our opinion.

There is NO upper limit for couples.

There is a restriction on age for NEW single guys wishing to join the club this is currently 50, however there are single guys older than this who visit the club as they joined when in their 40s and continue to renew their memberships.

In the frequency asked questions on the website it clearly states the the current age of visiting patrons is between 30 to 50 but people do visit that are younger and older than this.

With regards to the above some hosted events attract both younger and older crowds depending on the event type.

We believe Liberty Elite is one of the very few clubs in the country that host a party specificity for those aged 40 and older (Mature Mischief) so if anything the club is actively encouraging mature swingers to attend the club. Yes this is on a Wednesday night so doesn’t suit everyone but for financial reasons it isn’t wise for the club to impose any restrictions at weekends. However as regulars at this event it is very popular with an average of about 70 people attending each month and has a really nice atmosphere.

As a final observation from us as regulars at Liberty Elite for over 12 years the average age of the clubs members had always been around the mid 40s but that is just a reflection of the swinging scene itself.

We hope this clarifies any concerns over age at this club and that people find our input helpful."

I have not visited the club but the age limit for single men came across to me as discriminatory.

Why 50? What is the rationale?

Single women or couples can be 100 and will be accepted? Having an event catered for over 40s makes it right?

I know few men on their 50s and 60s who are very fit, great lovers with impeccable manners who will make a lot of men on their 20s or 30s jealous.

Just remember if I recall this the club that 3-4 years ago decided to unilaterally cancel single men membership, pointless to say the policy did not last. On my view very hypocritical behaviour. So thank for your mature event I rather go to a place where you will be welcome by who you are and not on your birth certificate.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

As a privately run club I guess it's their choice what limits they put on it, not yours or anybody elses, if you don't like it, then don't visit the club.

WHy don't the Attic insist on dressing down in the play area, why do Chameleons insist on dressing down before you can even get a drink, why was Atlantis a dry club for so long.

Don't like it don't go.

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I've always wanted to visit Liberty Elite and had been recommended to try it by several people (couples and singles).

I called to enquire about single gentleman's membership a few months ago. The first question I was asked before anything else was "How old are you?" "51" I answered. "I'm sorry but our upper age limit for new single gentlemen is 49" came the reply. I was so taken aback I didn't take it any further. I was told I could try the Mature Mischief event, but being a Wednesday evening, that's less convenient.

I'm not exactly unfamiliar with clubs and certainly know how to behave. I'm a member at VA, Chams and Jaydees. I'd like to think I'm well verified and would pass any "screening" that might happen.

Is there an age limit? Probably not if you're already a member but you can draw your own conclusions from my experience."

Wow 49 that's a bit harsh - not very impressed with that policy ! Definitely ageism

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

I’m a 49 year old male member of Libs, absolutely love the place, there is a lot of positive comments on here from people who use Libs they are the genuine comments worth reading, the negative comments are mainly from people who have never been nor intend to go, that says it all really

over a year ago

We go libs a lot and there are always young and older couples.. that’s what makes it a great place. Oldest I’ve seen was a lady in her mid 60’s I would say and she had the best pair of fake boobs I’ve ever seen in my life..

Hope you go and hope you enjoy it . Xx

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"I've always wanted to visit Liberty Elite and had been recommended to try it by several people (couples and singles).

Is there an age limit? Probably not if you're already a member but you can draw your own conclusions from my experience.

Wow 49 that's a bit harsh - not very impressed with that policy ! Definitely ageism "

Hardly ageism

As a youngish women who enjoys single guys I would hate to go to a club full of older men old enough to be my dad!

Bear in mind that rule only applies to new gents calling up aswell

I’ve attended several times and there is gents over 50!!

J x

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow 49 that's a bit harsh - not very impressed with that policy ! Definitely ageism

Hardly ageism

As a youngish women who enjoys single guys I would hate to go to a club full of older men old enough to be my dad!

J x "

I think you will find under the equality act that's exactly what it is.

over a year ago

Hardly ageism

J x "

Well as private club Liberty is not abide to equality laws which is fine.

However, I think the point here is related to new members not current ones. People are living longer and 50 today can’t be hardly seen as old. Besides how many youngish women would no be tempted by a Brad Pitt, a George Cloney or a Johnny Deep all over 50. By not having the upper limit for couples or females

I wonder if the same reasoning does not apply to young men who certainly would not be happy paying over 50 quid to be on a place full of grannies!!!

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hardly ageism

J x

However, I think the point here is related to new members not current ones. People are living longer and 50 today can’t be hardly seen as old. Besides how many youngish women would no be tempted by a Brad Pitt, a George Cloney or a Johnny Deep all over 50. By not having the upper limit for couples or females

I wonder if the same reasoning does not apply to young men who certainly would not be happy paying over 50 quid to be on a place full of grannies!!! "

I assure you that the equality act definitely applies here.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Hardly ageism

J x

I wonder if the same reasoning does not apply to young men who certainly would not be happy paying over 50 quid to be on a place full of grannies!!!

I assure you that the equality act definitely applies here."

As it's a private members club you'll find it doesn't.

Hence the reason single guys can be charged more then single women.

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hardly ageism

J x

I assure you that the equality act definitely applies here.

As it's a private members club you'll find it doesn't.

Hence the reason single guys can be charged more then single women.

"

Accepted x

over a year ago

Clearly, for whatever reason, the club has decided to decline new membership to single males over the age of 50. As others have pointed out though, the club has members of all ages, so it doesn't have a problem with age per se.

It seems you can go along to a regular club night and meet singles and couples of all ages. This would include single men over 50 who simply had the good fortune to join before they turned 50.

It's the inconsistency I find odd. If I had joined before I was 50 I can still go along as a single male. If today I suddenly found myself part of a couple, presumably I can join without my age being an issue. In both cases, I would still be the same 51 year old male and could socialise and play with singles and couples in their 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's as I do now in other clubs.

I fully understand why clubs have issues with single guys and therefore place restrictions on the numbers who attend and on what nights, as well as making entrance fees higher to prevent them being overwhelmed. I don't even mind if they want to check me out more thoroughly beforehand. The club has single guy members and will admit new ones, so it doesn't have an issue with single guys. It doesn't have an issue with men over 50 either because apparently they are there too as singles and part of couples. Maybe they think they have enough 50+ single guy members and don't want any more of us to join. Who knows?

It's a private members club though, so I guess they can do what they like. I've nothing against the club and I'd still like to visit, but preferably on a night when all ages are there.

over a year ago

I am a member for over 5 years and on my view is one of the best clubs in the country.

Yes, we all have our favourite places. However, the club hostess on her FAB profile (which she clearly states is for her club role and not her personal "meeting" profile) does categorically give an age limit. In fact we could not message her to clarify matters as she has banned all contact from older peeps. When you look at the club's own website it does say 30-50. I hope our enquiry is not causing distress, but when we are faced with a significant distance to drive, with accommodation already booked, it would be a great disappointment to be turned away at the door. "

We also have heard this about VA, 30_50 is fine but older than that and you get the look, and as such going to try jaydees instead. Xx

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Yes, we all have our favourite places. However, the club hostess on her FAB profile (which she clearly states is for her club role and not her personal "meeting" profile) does categorically give an age limit. In fact we could not message her to clarify matters as she has banned all contact from older peeps. When you look at the club's own website it does say 30-50. I hope our enquiry is not causing distress, but when we are faced with a significant distance to drive, with accommodation already booked, it would be a great disappointment to be turned away at the door.

We also have heard this about VA, 30_50 is fine but older than that and you get the look, and as such going to try jaydees instead. Xx"

You've heard it but it isn't true. But why let that stand ntgecway of a good rumour. 50% plus of the VA regulars are over 50, as are Liberties, and I've known most of them since they were early 40s.

Where do these rumours start, and even worse gain traction.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We have attended Libs regularly in the last few months and have seen couples of all ages and on different nights. We've never seen anyone treated disrespectfully at Libs. Quite the opposite. We like attending because we find it such a sociable place. We have also gotten to know a few of the staff there quite well and we know they are not the type of people to be disrespectful because of the age of a couple.

If a club has a rule about the age of single males joining then surely that should be considered from both angles. Perhaps the club attracts couples that don't want the attention of a lot of older single guys. If this is the case the club is successfully saving the time and money of the older single men. Although some people look on this negatively, stopping older single men joining. Perhaps in some cases it's best to trust the judgement of the people who run the club to know their members and what it is they want.

Just a thought x

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"We have attended Libs regularly in the last few months and have seen couples of all ages and on different nights. We've never seen anyone treated disrespectfully at Libs. Quite the opposite. We like attending because we find it such a sociable place. We have also gotten to know a few of the staff there quite well and we know they are not the type of people to be disrespectful because of the age of a couple.

If a club has a rule about the age of single males joining then surely that should be considered from both angles. Perhaps the club attracts couples that don't want the attention of a lot of older single guys. If this is the case the club is successfully saving the time and money of the older single men. Although some people look on this negatively, stopping older single men joining. Perhaps in some cases it's best to trust the judgement of the people who run the club to know their members and what it is they want.

Just a thought x"

That's a very good point. If you're a single male in your late 50s to 60s how would you feel if a club allowed you in took your money and signed you up for membership knowing you wouldn't be stuitable for the club but happily took your money each visit.

Liberty Elite isn't a numbers through doors type of club. Hence the reason for its strict rules and prices. Some people love it. Some hate it. At least it gives people a different type of club.

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"You've heard it but it isn't true. But why let that stand ntgecway of a good rumour. 50% plus of the VA regulars are over 50, as are Liberties, and I've known most of them since they were early 40s.

Where do these rumours start, and even worse gain traction. "

Well said for whatever reason “some” people on here love to try and do the clubs an injustice, and even worse some of those people have never even visited a club. It’s all a bit silly really as most clubs make very little profit and the club owners keep the clubs open to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment for the swinging community. Having managed a club in the past we know how much effort is involved in providing a quality service, give the club owners a break

over a year ago

"We have attended Libs regularly in the last few months and have seen couples of all ages and on different nights. We've never seen anyone treated disrespectfully at Libs. Quite the opposite. We like attending because we find it such a sociable place. We have also gotten to know a few of the staff there quite well and we know they are not the type of people to be disrespectful because of the age of a couple.

Just a thought x

That's a very good point. If you're a single male in your late 50s to 60s how would you feel if a club allowed you in took your money and signed you up for membership knowing you wouldn't be stuitable for the club but happily took your money each visit.

Liberty Elite isn't a numbers through doors type of club. Hence the reason for its strict rules and prices. Some people love it. Some hate it. At least it gives people a different type of club. "

Well I am struggling to understand what makes a single man on his 50s and 60s unsuitable and a female or couple on the same age range suitable...

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Just a thought x

Liberty Elite isn't a numbers through doors type of club. Hence the reason for its strict rules and prices. Some people love it. Some hate it. At least it gives people a different type of club.

Well I am struggling to understand what makes a single man on his 50s and 60s unsuitable and a female or couple on the same age range suitable... "

If the club already has a good number of single guys in their 50s to 60s

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Just a thought x

Well I am struggling to understand what makes a single man on his 50s and 60s unsuitable and a female or couple on the same age range suitable... "

I'm struggling to understand why it bothers you so much, just go elsewhere. You really are coming across as just stirring up shit for the sake of it.

Not the sort of person I would ever want to see in any of the clubs we attend.

If you've got nothing but negativity about one club there are dozens of others, some full of old people who don't care about age or if people look after themselves. And everything in between that and the chic events aimed at the 20+ year old.

So other than a pretty pathetic personal agenda why keep beating the same dead horse.

If you feel that strongly come along one Friday night and state your case in person rather than trying to wind up others to damage somebodies business.

By *lassofclassWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We go to Libs VA Jaydees Chams Xtasia nobody has ever mentioned age ... age is a state of mind you can be as young or as old as you want to be !!! Just go where you want and have fun !!!

By *lassofclassWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

[Removed by poster at 13/08/18 21:12:19]

over a year ago

We also have heard this about VA, 30_50 is fine but older than that and you get the look, and as such going to try jaydees instead. Xx

You've heard it but it isn't true. But why let that stand ntgecway of a good rumour. 50% plus of the VA regulars are over 50, as are Liberties, and I've known most of them since they were early 40s.

Where do these rumours start, and even worse gain traction. "

On here mostly but if your travelling 150 ish miles and paying £100 to come and stay over then it is unfortunate but I air on the side of caution to save precious time and money. No disrespect meant but that's being honest.

By *vesham cplCouple
over a year ago

Evesham

Probably the best club in the UK, and we have been to quite a few over the years.

Just read the club review section, it will give you an idea of the age range, anywhere from early twenties to sixty plus, and how good the place is.

As with all clubs, you get out what you put in, if you hide in the corner (as someone else pointed out) people will leave you alone, smile and say hello and people will chat as they think you are looking for the same as everyone else.

The love to party events are always well attended with loads of couples and a few single men, so not too many of the wanking dead hanging around.

Try it and make your own minds up.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

On here mostly but if your travelling 150 ish miles and paying £100 to come and stay over then it is unfortunate but I air on the side of caution to save precious time and money. No disrespect meant but that's being honest. "

You had me for a bit there err,

But yes I can understand that, however be assured those rumours are true, however that doesn't protect against you turning up and the crowd is wrong for you that night or the club is quiet.

Choose a party night and you can guarantee a slightly older age group and a busy club.

over a year ago

"

On here mostly but if your travelling 150 ish miles and paying £100 to come and stay over then it is unfortunate but I air on the side of caution to save precious time and money. No disrespect meant but that's being honest. "

At last! Someone who has actually read our first post! This is the reason we asked the question in the first place.

Thanks to all who joined the conversation. It has been quite an education! I am sorry that there have been some negative comments and, to those of you who thought it opportune to contact us privately to tell us that we were not welcome at Liberty Elite by virtue of "having stirred up a hornet's nest" we thank you too.

We totally accept that everyone will have their favourite club, just as we all have our favourite drink, cut of meat, flower, car, toothpaste. Our question was simply to clarify the implied age limit gleaned from checking out the club barmaid's profile (which Doodlewhatsit has now amended).

We did not wish any ill-will, arguments nor insults.

However, in light of what has been said here and in private responses, we accept that we and our friends of a similar age would not be welcomed at the club. Maybe it is time for a moderator to close this thread?

Happy fabbing folks!

over a year ago

Just a thought x

Well I am struggling to understand what makes a single man on his 50s and 60s unsuitable and a female or couple on the same age range suitable...

I'm struggling to understand why it bothers you so much, just go elsewhere. You really are coming across as just stirring up shit for the sake of it.

If you've got nothing but negativity about one club there are dozens of others, some full of old people who don't care about age or if people look after themselves. And everything in between that and the chic events aimed at the 20+ year old.

So other than a pretty pathetic personal agenda why keep beating the same dead horse.

If you feel that strongly come along one Friday night and state your case in person rather than trying to wind up others to damage somebodies business. "

I've read through this the oast few days and read through again and the negativity hasn't been coming from the OP but from other who seem to be misreading comments and having a go themselves. Even your comments have been less than helpful in your own cause in trying to defend. Your attitude along with others don't help to give confidence that there would be a good reception but seem to give support to those who felt less welcome. I think you've not helped the cause.

over a year ago

Omg this is an image driven club........ No old fogies....... Loving it....... Passport to gain entry I suppose all in the name of sex

over a year ago

he’s a young 80 it’s a well done out and respectful club,it’s not the average club it’s a good night and it’s good to see effort made.

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"Omg this is an image driven club........ No old fogies....... Loving it....... Passport to gain entry I suppose all in the name of sex "

WRONG ..... and again from someone who has probably never visited Libs

over a year ago

"Omg this is an image driven club........ No old fogies....... Loving it....... Passport to gain entry I suppose all in the name of sex

WRONG ..... and again from someone who has probably never visited Libs "

Ha true I'm just going on the age limiting statement, clubs aren't for me my friend but you crack on if that's what you enjoy I have tried several clubs having said that but never say never

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Over subscribed by that age group so the club are bringing the age down a little for new members.

Fair play to a very good club.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Just a thought x

If you feel that strongly come along one Friday night and state your case in person rather than trying to wind up others to damage somebodies business.

I've read through this the oast few days and read through again and the negativity hasn't been coming from the OP but from other who seem to be misreading comments and having a go themselves. Even your comments have been less than helpful in your own cause in trying to defend. Your attitude along with others don't help to give confidence that there would be a good reception but seem to give support to those who felt less welcome. I think you've not helped the cause."

I'm not trying to help the cause. The people who have been moaning and whining I hope aren't welcome, not interested in seeing negative people there at all. So I'm not trying to convince them otherwise, quite the opposite, please stay away, just correcting the various lies and half truths as they get regurgitated by people with an axe to grind.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"

On here mostly but if your travelling 150 ish miles and paying £100 to come and stay over then it is unfortunate but I air on the side of caution to save precious time and money. No disrespect meant but that's being honest.

At last! Someone who has actually read our first post! This is the reason we asked the question in the first place.

Thanks to all who joined the conversation. It has been quite an education! I am sorry that there have been some negative comments and, to those of you who thought it opportune to contact us privately to tell us that we were not welcome at Liberty Elite by virtue of "having stirred up a hornet's nest" we thank you too.

We totally accept that everyone will have their favourite club, just as we all have our favourite drink, cut of meat, flower, car, toothpaste. Our question was simply to clarify the implied age limit gleaned from checking out the club barmaid's profile (which Doodlewhatsit has now amended).

We did not wish any ill-will, arguments nor insults.

However, in light of what has been said here and in private responses, we accept that we and our friends of a similar age would not be welcomed at the club. Maybe it is time for a moderator to close this thread?

Happy fabbing folks!"

That's a shame, and you couldn't be more wrong, having looked at your profile you would be almost the stereotypical attendees. But if you aren't comfortable at taking the risk I can certainly understand that.

There's lots of clubs we would like to try, xtasia for example, but why go all that way and take a chance when we know we'll have a great night at chameleons. Same scenario I guess.

By *aturetemptressWoman
over a year ago

Knutsford

If it leaves some in car park

I won't leave bathroom at home

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"If it leaves some in car park"

It doesn’t .... far from it

By *reddieTeresaCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We have just seen this post and thought we would add our thoughts.

We have been to 6 different clubs across the country and would class Libs as the best by far-despite the 2 hour drive we have to get there!!

Yes it can be quiet at times, however, there is usually a good mix of age groups in and both the staff and members are really welcoming and friendly in our experience.

It is certainly the cleanest and classiest place we have been-so much so that we are taking our vanilla friends here for their first club visit this Friday!!

I understand people have their own tastes and expectations-but I would say dont judge a place till you have visited it yourself and can make up your own minds.

Cheers xx

By *reddieTeresaCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We have just seen this post and thought we would add our thoughts.

We have been to 6 different clubs across the country and would class Libs as the best by far-despite the 2 hour drive we have to get there!!

Yes it can be quiet at times, however, there is usually a good mix of age groups in and both the staff and members are really welcoming and friendly in our experience.

It is certainly the cleanest and classiest place we have been-so much so that we are taking our vanilla friends here for their first club visit this Friday!!

I understand people have their own tastes and expectations-but I would say dont judge a place till you have visited it yourself and can make up your own minds.

Cheers xx

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Having been there quite a few times (though not recently) the age range was always pretty much low to high, BUT the last time we went there were quite a few of us who sensed things were changing and that the club MAY have been trying to cultivate younger clientele. This was primarily based on the change in emphasis on music and the opinions of others we know who had been getting the feeling of being less welcome generally. I would have to say from experiences there previously that it was consistently the best place we went. Only going yourself will answer your questions as to whether it's for you. Good luck.

Apologies - I misread this as a VA thread, NOT as being about Liberty Elite. My experience of Libs. has also been really good generally, with no appearance of a specific age range. The only consistent issues there have been surrounding 'entitled' single men thinking they can do what they like without asking. Other than that it's been great.

Singles was our fun/need Pity hookster blocked single guys as no couple profile now"

Apologies for that - only did so as I'm not interested in men on their own. Always been happy to play with couples as a straight man. I was part of a couple that occasionally went to Libs. and always had a great time. Please feel free to contact me on Kik (ElHookster), or reply on the thread as to how to get in touch. All the best.

over a year ago

Singles was our fun/need Pity hookster blocked single guys as no couple profile now

Apologies for that - only did so as I'm not interested in men on their own. Always been happy to play with couples as a straight man. I was part of a couple that occasionally went to Libs. and always had a great time. Please feel free to contact me on Kik (ElHookster), or reply on the thread as to how to get in touch. All the best. "

Don't use KIK anymore. here (change settings?), email or whats app only damnnnn

By *aramelcreamukCouple
over a year ago

london

"I find the idea of age limits strange. I can understand the 30+ rule as there are many people (mainly men) who would go in on a stag night or something for a laugh and cause issues. But upper age limits for clubs just baffles me. "

I don't see anything wrong with saying 30+ were a younger couple and l people moan at us for wanting to host parties for younger people, I mean if the party hosts don't want a certain group because of there age it's up to them, same with race preferences really... people shouldn't worry I don't think it's personal

over a year ago

Went to mature madness

Never met such a bunch of stuck up tw**s in our life

I communicated this to the organisers ...

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"There is no age limit, the guy who owns it is about 98.. Libs is the most stuck up place we have been too and would never go bk

Went to mature madness

I communicated this to the organisers ..."

Thanks It’s one of my favourite events. Maybe, just like I avoid particular clubs/events it just wasn’t for you?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Went to mature madness

Seriously, that is surprising only been once, but I've known a lot of the attendees for a great number of years, and not a single one of them would I call stuck up. Quite the opposite in fact. Maybe just didn't suit you, can't comment as I wasn't there.

Will be next week though.

over a year ago

Wow...

Just reading most of the negative nonsense backed up with misinformed rumours, people with an axe to grind and just plain silliness has given me a headache.

Liberty Elite is one of the best run clubs with a high level of cleanliness, organisation, facilities and clientele. fact.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Went to mature madness

Libs isn't for everyone and that's one of the reasons it's so popular.

By *atureMischiefCouple
over a year ago

Lutterworth

"

Went to mature madness

Yes you did make us aware that you had a bad experience on the night you came along to Mature Mischief.

And as you may remember we were truly shocked by what you told us as 99.9% of all who attend come back again and again to Mature Mischief making it a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

We also offered you a free entry to try MM again in the future as we are convinced that what you experienced was certainly not a normal experience of our parties and we hoped that you would take us up on the offer and prove us right, sadly the offer was declined.

You can’t please everyone but we do go out of our way to try, it’s quite sad to read this especially as we did all we could to remedy the situation.

over a year ago

"

Went to mature madness

Yes you did make us aware that you had a bad experience on the night you came along to Mature Mischief.

And as you may remember we were truly shocked by what you told us as 99.9% of all who attend come back again and again to Mature Mischief making it a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

We also offered you a free entry to try MM again in the future as we are convinced that what you experienced was certainly not a normal experience of our parties and we hoped that you would take us up on the offer and prove us right, sadly the offer was declined.

You can’t please everyone but we do go out of our way to try, it’s quite sad to read this especially as we did all we could to remedy the situation.

"

Yes you did .. fair play to you

Libs is a lovely club.. clean and immaculate

However a club is only as good as its members...

By *atureMischiefCouple
over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Yes you did .. fair play to you

However a club is only as good as its members..."

Your statement is very true, we have been members of Libs for 12 years ourselves.

One point to remember is that during hosted events such as Mature Mischief at leat half of the people that attend are not Libs members they are Fab’ers just like yourselves so there is at least a 50% chance that whoever you had issue with on your visit might have not heve been Libs members they could quite possibly have been Fab guests.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"

Went to mature madness

Yes you did .. fair play to you

However a club is only as good as its members..."

What gave you the impression they were stuck up?

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

Crazy!...

This thread isn’t even on topic anymore, for some reason it’s just “jumped on” by anyone with an axe to grind with Lib’s, most of whom have never been to the club and the rest “tried it” and for whatever reason it wasn’t for them.

Most of the negative content is pure speculation, rumour and quite frankly “nonsense”.

This silly pre-conception that is out there about members being “stuck-up” is pure madness, I have been a single guy member for many years and never met any stuck-up people, far from it, warm, inviting friendly people have always been my experience at any Libs night.

One thing that the axe swinging individuals don’t realise is that the vast majority of Lib’s members are also members of other clubs, Chameleons, Vanilla Alternative and New Paradise being the most popular due to location so are they only stuck-up when they visit Libs and not stuck-up when they visit the other clubs?, I think not personally.

And as the hosts of Mature Mischief rightly point out a few comments above there are as many hosted events run at Lib’s as member only nights so there is a very good chance that at least half the people attending are your fellow Fab’ers so are your fellow Fab’ers stuck-up only when they visit Libs?, again I think not personally.

Now do you see why my opening comment was CRAZY!

By *edoriartyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We've enjoyed libs the two times we have been, similar kind of feel to VA we think which is our favourite club. Been a mixture of ages there.

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

Just to clarify why we found it stuck up, we we're members and had been to libs 4 times, then one morning out of the blue we received a letter stating our membership has been terminated and we are not welcome bk lol, after trying to contact them to see what the problem was we we're just blatantly ignored, no explanation or anything, this to us is just rude and stuck up.... On the flip side, we're not too bothered as libs have been known to have given out members private details, so there data protection is a sham

By *heHotWifeClubWoman
over a year ago

leicester

You only have to look at reviews to see there is a mixed age range attend,

My most recent party had age range from 22 years to over 60

Xxx

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Just to clarify why we found it stuck up, we we're members and had been to libs 4 times, then one morning out of the blue we received a letter stating our membership has been terminated and we are not welcome bk lol, after trying to contact them to see what the problem was we we're just blatantly ignored, no explanation or anything, this to us is just rude and stuck up.... On the flip side, we're not too bothered as libs have been known to have given out members private details, so there data protection is a sham "

Ah so you do have an axe to grind, that explains it.

The club makes an administrative error and from that you decide to accuse all the attendees of being stuck up, what a pleasant logical thought process.

Based on that it would be great if you avoided going again, or even any other clubs where one old man's mistake causes you to make a judgement on a whole group of people. How utterly bizarre.

John is a very successful lovely old guy who is a bit old fashioned and getting on a bit. If you complained to him by email he probably missed it or deleted it, if it was up to him he wouldn't bother with any of this new stuff. But actually he does OK.

But to then extrapolate, even if he did choose to ignore your, assumedly aggressive communication, to extrapolate that into the most stuck up bunch of clubbers ever only leaves one or two people liking exactly that.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Just to clarify why we found it stuck up, we we're members and had been to libs 4 times, then one morning out of the blue we received a letter stating our membership has been terminated and we are not welcome bk lol, after trying to contact them to see what the problem was we we're just blatantly ignored, no explanation or anything, this to us is just rude and stuck up.... On the flip side, we're not too bothered as libs have been known to have given out members private details, so there data protection is a sham

The club makes an administrative error and from that you decide to accuse all the attendees of being stuck up, what a pleasant logical thought process.

Based on that it would be great if you avoided going again, or even any other clubs where one old man's mistake causes you to make a judgement on a whole group of people. How utterly bizarre.

John is a very successful lovely old guy who is a bit old fashioned and getting on a bit. If you complained to him by email he probably missed it or deleted it, if it was up to him he wouldn't bother with any of this new stuff. But actually he does OK.

But to then extrapolate, even if he did choose to ignore your, assumedly aggressive communication, to extrapolate that into the most stuck up bunch of clubbers ever only leaves one or two people liking exactly that.

"

Maybe they should have someone running it who knows what they are doing

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Maybe they should have someone running it who knows what they are doing "

When John opened Libs in 1999 it was pretty much the only swingers club in the U.K. all the other clubs have come about as a result of John’s hard work and determination over the years to promote the existence of swingers clubs so we find your comment just plain rude and offensive!

Plus we know for a fact that if a membership has been revoked it will be for a serious breach of the club rules or club etiquette, only a handful of memberships have been revoked over the 18 years the club has existed and always for the safety of the other members.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Maybe they should have someone running it who knows what they are doing

When John opened Libs in 1999 it was pretty much the only swingers club in the U.K. all the other clubs have come about as a result of John’s hard work and determination over the years to promote the existence of swingers clubs so we find your comment just plain rude and offensive!

Plus we know for a fact that if a membership has been revoked it will be for a serious breach of the club rules or club etiquette, only a handful of memberships have been revoked over the 18 years the club has existed and always for the safety of the other members.

"

Surely they deserved an expanation , i find that very rude

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Crazy!...

This thread isn’t even on topic anymore, for some reason it’s just “jumped on” by anyone with an axe to grind with Lib’s, most of whom have never been to the club and the rest “tried it” and for whatever reason it wasn’t for them.

Most of the negative content is pure speculation, rumour and quite frankly “nonsense”.

This silly pre-conception that is out there about members being “stuck-up” is pure madness, I have been a single guy member for many years and never met any stuck-up people, far from it, warm, inviting friendly people have always been my experience at any Libs night.

One thing that the axe swinging individuals don’t realise is that the vast majority of Lib’s members are also members of other clubs, Chameleons, Vanilla Alternative and New Paradise being the most popular due to location so are they only stuck-up when they visit Libs and not stuck-up when they visit the other clubs?, I think not personally.

And as the hosts of Mature Mischief rightly point out a few comments above there are as many hosted events run at Lib’s as member only nights so there is a very good chance that at least half the people attending are your fellow Fab’ers so are your fellow Fab’ers stuck-up only when they visit Libs?, again I think not personally.

Now do you see why my opening comment was CRAZY!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said was probably the most sensible thing I have read on this thread

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

I have no axe to grind i have never been , i just find it rude and ok he may have done a lot for swingers clubs but its not 1999 anymore and things have moved on

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Surely they deserved an expanation , i find that very rude "

If their membership was revoked then trust us they will know why even if no expectation was given, the decision to revoke a membership isn’t taken lightly.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Surely they deserved an expanation , i find that very rude

If their membership was revoked then trust us they will know why even if no expectation was given, the decision to revoke a membership isn’t taken lightly."

Maybe they will add to the thread and give us an explanation then , its an open forum i am allowed to add to if even if i dont agree with you

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"I have no axe to grind i have never been , i just find it rude and ok he may have done a lot for swingers clubs but its not 1999 anymore and things have moved on "

If you have never been to Libs then you are basing your comments on those using this thread who have an axe to grind, effectively helping them to swing it!

Like Onelifelivelife said a few comments above CRAZY!

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Maybe they will add to the thread and give us an explanation then , its an open forum i am allowed to add to if even if i dont agree with you "

Agreed

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I have no axe to grind i have never been , i just find it rude and ok he may have done a lot for swingers clubs but its not 1999 anymore and things have moved on

If you have never been to Libs then you are basing your comments on those using this thread who have an axe to grind, effectively helping them to swing it!

Like Onelifelivelife said a few comments above CRAZY!"

As i have said its an open forum , i am allowed to add to it

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

There is no age limit and you find a wide range of ages attending. I used to go to Libs about 8 years ago with a previous partner. I returned to Libs about 3 months ago with my current wife and it's still the same upmarket and friendly place I remember. I can't recommend it enough. Entry price may be a little higher than some other places but it is reflected in the quality you find there. We have visited and become members at some other clubs but Libs is still or favourite for a good night out and S loves getting dressed up to go.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"I have no axe to grind i have never been , i just find it rude and ok he may have done a lot for swingers clubs but its not 1999 anymore and things have moved on

Like Onelifelivelife said a few comments above CRAZY! As i have said its an open forum , i am allowed to add to it"

Yes of course open forum freedom speech etc but you’ve never even attended the club before

Omg

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"As i have said its an open forum , i am allowed to add to it"

Agreed

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

"Just to clarify why we found it stuck up, we we're members and had been to libs 4 times, then one morning out of the blue we received a letter stating our membership has been terminated and we are not welcome bk lol, after trying to contact them to see what the problem was we we're just blatantly ignored, no explanation or anything, this to us is just rude and stuck up.... On the flip side, we're not too bothered as libs have been known to have given out members private details, so there data protection is a sham

"

What on earth are you talking about, your the one with an axe to grind.. Are you upset cause we ignored your wink or friend request... Aww what a shame... Grow up

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Like Onelifelivelife said a few comments above CRAZY! As i have said its an open forum , i am allowed to add to it

Yes of course open forum freedom speech etc but you’ve never even attended the club before

Omg

"

And your point is ? If the couple really dont know why they were banned mayebe it would be helpfull for the owner to tell them why so they are aware of it in other clubs

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Like Onelifelivelife said a few comments above CRAZY! As i have said its an open forum , i am allowed to add to it

Omg

And your point is ? If the couple really dont know why they were banned mayebe it would be helpfull for the owner to tell them why so they are aware of it in other clubs"

The original post isn’t even about being banned ???

I have a feeling the letter they were sent will explain why

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:15:20]

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

Omg

And your point is ? If the couple really dont know why they were banned mayebe it would be helpfull for the owner to tell them why so they are aware of it in other clubs

The original post isn’t even about being banned ???

I have a feeling the letter they were sent will explain why "

LOL oh right, Yea cause you've seen it haven't you

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:17:50]

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"Surely they deserved an expanation , i find that very rude

If their membership was revoked then trust us they will know why even if no expectation was given, the decision to revoke a membership isn’t taken lightly."

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:19:04]

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

What on earth are you talking about, your the one with an axe to grind.. Are you upset cause we ignored your wink or friend request... Aww what a shame... Grow up"

Yeah ok. We are so devastated . And not sure what that has to do with the discussion either. I haven't commented on this thread but couldn't resist this one! Your comment says more about you than it does about us.

Mrs

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:43:22]

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:43:43]

By *illow-TalkMan
over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 16:44:04]

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

And where did I say "bunch of stuck up clubbers" yet again your making things up, I said we found the place stuck up cause we didn't have an explanation... And as for you saying his probably miss deleted it... Well wrong, I've been messaged by a few ppl now telling me what we supposedly got banned for, that in itself tells me a lot about the club, it goes around telling other people what the reason is but not us, apparently we never paid a bar bill, which is a lie cause the couple who stayed with us did, oh and we also stole... Lol... Can't be too surprised tho as they went round emailing members telling them the scenario with chic, which was also untrue, but hey we're fine with Va.... Which we've paid all our bills too

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 30/08/18 17:13:20]

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Can't be too surprised tho as they went round emailing members telling them the scenario with chic, which was also untrue"

Exactly what part of the Chic announcement was untrue?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"And where did I say "bunch of stuck up clubbers" yet again your making things up, I said we found the place stuck up cause we didn't have an explanation... And as for you saying his probably miss deleted it... Well wrong, I've been messaged by a few ppl now telling me what we supposedly got banned for, that in itself tells me a lot about the club, it goes around telling other people what the reason is but not us, apparently we never paid a bar bill, which is a lie cause the couple who stayed with us did, oh and we also stole... Lol... Can't be too surprised tho as they went round emailing members telling them the scenario with chic, which was also untrue, but hey we're fine with Va.... Which we've paid all our bills too "

Sorry was some of that in response to me, too much for you to read in one go

That was another extrapolation of your initial comment. Make sweeping generalisations and get them back in response.

Couldn't care less why you were banned to be honest, just pleased you have been.

And am I upset because you ignored a wink or friends request, erm no, can't you remember which it was? Seems to have been a bit of an event for you think we might have seen you at the VA festival, so may have been either, but no we can just about live with that rejection, I blocked you after the start of this thread. But really doesn't matter there are a lot more people on this site to worry about than you pair.

It's nice to know that your original post in this thread was because you have an axe to grind that you have now admitted was because you were banned, for whatever reason irrelevant to anybody else. As far as I'm concerned that says everything about you I need to know especially with the reasons you've given for getting banned. So happy to leave that with you to get worked up about.

I'm sure you'll feel the need to send a few more responses now, have fun, I won't see them and you then get the last word.

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

You only have to look at a lot of your posts too see you think your the voice of reason, constantly going around telling people what's what, didn't see you at fof and I'm glad we didn't or don't.. Good day

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Gosh its getting nasty in here

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Can't be too surprised tho as they went round emailing members telling them the scenario with chic, which was also untrue

Exactly what part of the Chic announcement was untrue?"

Are you going to answer this question?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Can't be too surprised tho as they went round emailing members telling them the scenario with chic, which was also untrue

Are you going to answer this question?"

Sure Jules will be delighted at all this shit flying around and the constant mentions and associations to the VA too, as she would certainly not associate with any public shaming like this.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Sounds to me like chinese whispers going around

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Sounds to me like chinese whispers going around"

Sounds more like bu11s**t flying around to me, that’s all this thread has managed to achieve, the OP asked a valid and genuine question but it’s spirals into another club bashing thread

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Like every thread about Libs seems to. And never any substance to back up the various claims and statements made.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Seems to be like that with most clubs , people love them or hate them , just the ones that hate them have more to say , just my opinion

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

Would still be interested to hear the answer to this?

By *rs DeviantsWoman
over a year ago

london

"

Not looking to get into a argument and I won’t honour any other comment you write but I read a lot of the threads on here and I must say it is very alarming that you are always in the middle of the argument side of them. It must be very exhausting to be that way.

Love don’t hate!

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 03/09/18 16:24:10]

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

Not looking to get into a argument and I won’t honour any other comment you write but I read a lot of the threads on here and I must say it is very alarming that you are always in the middle of the argument side of them. It must be very exhausting to be that way.

Love don’t hate! "

You confuse argument with constructive input, isn’t that what a forum is about?

By *rs DeviantsWoman
over a year ago

london

"Gosh its getting nasty in here "

My thoughts exactly and always seems to be the same profiles !

How uncomfortable is their life!

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"Gosh its getting nasty in here

My thoughts exactly and always seems to be the same profiles !

How uncomfortable is their life! "

over a year ago

"Maybe they should have someone running it who knows what they are doing

Surely they deserved an expanation , i find that very rude "

We agree. Just to extrapolate that (sorry, could not resist it) we BOTH agree. xx

over a year ago

What on earth are you talking about, your the one with an axe to grind.. Are you upset cause we ignored your wink or friend request... Aww what a shame... Grow up

Yeah ok. We are so devastated . And not sure what that has to do with the discussion either. I haven't commented on this thread but couldn't resist this one! Your comment says more about you than it does about us.

Mrs"

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

over a year ago

Jeez! You are so aggressive! That was not our original question about the club. However, you seem to have validated our concerns and clearly confirmed that the only folk welcomed there are the "chosen few"!

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Jeez! You are so aggressive! That was not our original question about the club. However, you seem to have validated our concerns and clearly confirmed that the only folk welcomed there are the "chosen few"! "

Must admit i thought that

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Jeez! You are so aggressive! That was not our original question about the club. However, you seem to have validated our concerns and clearly confirmed that the only folk welcomed there are the "chosen few"! "

I started going to Libs in April and have always felt incredibly welcome at a variety of events - I'd say give it a go, you can always decide not to go back x

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Jeez! You are so aggressive! That was not our original question about the club. However, you seem to have validated our concerns and clearly confirmed that the only folk welcomed there are the "chosen few"!

I started going to Libs in April and have always felt incredibly welcome at a variety of events - I'd say give it a go, you can always decide not to go back x"

Post new Message to Thread