Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Glory holes at club f

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi we are looking goin to club f on Saturday.

Was wondering if anyone had been and tried the glory holes? Always been a fantasy to try one and would like to hear people’s experiences

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they are really good. ive had people look but id have loved them to reach in and touch. maybe next time

over a year ago

I’m hoping to have a go on sat xx

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

We find glory holes a bit hit or miss, the same as dark rooms. We like there to be enough light so you can check to make sure what your doing isn't out of your comfort, yet still dark enough to enjoy. If that makes any sense?

over a year ago

Oh yeah totally know what you mean never tried a glory hole or dark room tho so it will be a new experience. I’m sure it won’t be out of my comfort zone

Mr

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

For us it's a case of us a man in there putting anything anywhere he shouldn't! Lol

over a year ago

I've always wanted to try but I would want to know for sure a woman is on the other side.

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to try but I would want to know for sure a woman is on the other side."

That’s all part of the fun tho surly

over a year ago

Well..I'm straight and just want to be sure ha ha

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I've always wanted to try but I would want to know for sure a woman is on the other side."

Ditto

over a year ago

Not been to F yet..still deciding..I went to one club in Leeds and was not a good experience so still deciding.

over a year ago

"Not been to F yet..still deciding..I went to one club in Leeds and was not a good experience so still deciding. "

What made it not a good experience?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Not been to F yet..still deciding..I went to one club in Leeds and was not a good experience so still deciding. "

Always a tough gig visiting clubs as a single guy mate, I can appreciate where you’re coming from, as my experiences in a similar situation have shown.

Don’t give up though, try a few, as these places aren’t all the same, some are run very different to others, and whatever the individual set-up is, it all depends on who is in at the same time as you

Feel free to private message me if you’d like some tips

over a year ago

"Not been to F yet..still deciding..I went to one club in Leeds and was not a good experience so still deciding.

Always a tough gig visiting clubs as a single guy mate, I can appreciate where you’re coming from, as my experiences in a similar situation have shown.

Don’t give up though, try a few, as these places aren’t all the same, some are run very different to others, and whatever the individual set-up is, it all depends on who is in at the same time as you

Feel free to private message me if you’d like some tips "

Sound advice we have been to a club before in Blackpool and Mrs has been to club f other week she said they were totally different so I’m going along on sat!

over a year ago

Thanks yes I am close to going..but Shhh is now closer;)

over a year ago

"Thanks yes I am close to going..but Shhh is now closer;)"

Where is shhh? Iv heard about it but not sure where it is! We looking st goin to a few different clubs try different things

over a year ago

"Not been to F yet..still deciding..I went to one club in Leeds and was not a good experience so still deciding.

What made it not a good experience? "

These guys were going around wanking in their towels plus I was about to play and then 3 dudes could not take the hint that the woman only wanted to play with me.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Sound advice we have been to a club before in Blackpool and Mrs has been to club f other week she said they were totally different so I’m going along on sat! "

I didn’t enjoy my night in Club F, but I haven’t been to Infusion yet

over a year ago

"Thanks yes I am close to going..but Shhh is now closer;)

Where is shhh? Iv heard about it but not sure where it is! We looking st goin to a few different clubs try different things "

I haven't been yet but if you ever want a plus one let me know;)

over a year ago

Sound advice we have been to a club before in Blackpool and Mrs has been to club f other week she said they were totally different so I’m going along on sat!

I didn’t enjoy my night in Club F, but I haven’t been to Infusion yet "

why didn't you like Club F?

over a year ago

Every night in every club is different and if you go with no expectations its a good place to start.

Also go expecting to make conversations with people rather than waiting to be approached.

Guys in groups - not good in fact we are declaring war on them as they can spoil things for others, particularly new members.

over a year ago

Well I will be alone..

By *lub F Co.DurhamCouple
over a year ago

Stanley

Great stuff

over a year ago

"Every night in every club is different and if you go with no expectations its a good place to start.

Also go expecting to make conversations with people rather than waiting to be approached.

Guys in groups - not good in fact we are declaring war on them as they can spoil things for others, particularly new members.

"

I’m looking forward to my first time in club f on sat Mrs has been before but it will be all new to me

over a year ago

"Great stuff

"

Looking forward to it xx

Mr

over a year ago

"Great stuff

"

is there a military discount?

over a year ago

Yep bring your military id or some proof and its 50% discount

over a year ago

"Yep bring your military id or some proof and its 50% discount "
Thanks can I send you a pm to ask something about that Sue?

over a year ago

"Great stuff

Looking forward to it xx

Mr "

Saturdays is a great night, bery social and lots of play, plus the dungeon is open on Saturdays

over a year ago

"Yep bring your military id or some proof and its 50% discount Thanks can I send you a pm to ask something about that Sue?"

Yes for sure

over a year ago

"Every night in every club is different and if you go with no expectations its a good place to start.

I’m looking forward to my first time in club f on sat Mrs has been before but it will be all new to me "

Dont worry, we will look after you

over a year ago

I’m looking forward to my first time in club f on sat Mrs has been before but it will be all new to me

Mrs just said she remembered you from the other week wen she was there lol I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot of fun xx

Dont worry, we will look after you "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/18 19:42:46]

over a year ago

Love to try a glory hole x

over a year ago

"Love to try a glory hole x "

over a year ago

So who’s goin on sat? Don’t be scared to drop us a message and come say hi if you see us there

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I didn’t enjoy my night in Club F, but I haven’t been to Infusion yet why didn't you like Club F?"

I didn’t say I didn’t like Club F; the venue itself is ok, but a club is only bricks and mortar, fixtures and fittings. The night I went was particularly quiet, and as I said earlier; it all depends on who is in at the same time as you

By *esting123Man
over a year ago

London

How can I gurantee it is a woman at the other end though?

Not ready to imagine being sucked by a man, with respect.

No offence.

over a year ago

Bump

over a year ago

If there's any glory holes around my area please get in touch.... always wanted to try a glory hole xx

By *urhamStagMan
over a year ago

Durham

How does a mouth feel different?

Surely not knowing who did it is the turn on

over a year ago

We now have something a little different at the club, its a coffin, a special coffin....lights n doors n stuff

over a year ago

"We now have something a little different at the club, its a coffin, a special coffin....lights n doors n stuff "
sounds like great fun xx

over a year ago

Its is proving popular, plus we are building something very different, its called the gropery , but it wont be ready for a couple of weeks as the carpenter hurt his finger ....but hopefully it will be fun when its ready!

over a year ago

"How does a mouth feel different?

Surely not knowing who did it is the turn on "

over a year ago

"We now have something a little different at the club, its a coffin, a special coffin....lights n doors n stuff "

Seen the coffin looks great might get in it next time xx

By *ohnandLucyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

The gropery?!? So where's that going to be downstairs as well?

over a year ago

No its upstairs.....

By *ohnandLucyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

OK, which room?

over a year ago

Secret.....

over a year ago

We have a wall of mail glory holes AND czech female glory holes that have become very popular since opening Xx

Always seen full

By *ohnandLucyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Secret..... "

oooOOO you tease you...

over a year ago

My hubby went in the 1 at chams n im 100% sure it was a bloke.

Hes straight.

over a year ago

"We have a wall of mail glory holes AND czech female glory holes that have become very popular since opening Xx

Always seen full "

Might have to give your club a visit xx

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to try but I would want to know for sure a woman is on the other side.

My hubby went in the 1 at chams n im 100% sure it was a bloke.

Hes straight. "

all part of the fun x

Post new Message to Thread