Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA average age group

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are considering VA and wanted to know the average age of those attending. We're an older couple but very much young at heart.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"We are considering VA and wanted to know the average age of those attending. We're an older couple but very much young at heart. "

Both on Friday and Saturday nights, The Vanilla Alternative attracts people of all ages, all shapes and sizes and all backgrounds but all really nice people. I guess the age range generally is between 25 and 55, so the average is 40.

We hopefully look forward to seeing you too.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We are considering VA and wanted to know the average age of those attending. We're an older couple but very much young at heart.

Both on Friday and Saturday nights, The Vanilla Alternative attracts people of all ages, all shapes and sizes and all backgrounds but all really nice people. I guess the age range generally is between 25 and 55, so the average is 40.

We hopefully look forward to seeing you too."

Thank you

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

You won't be out of place, it's very friendly, and lots of fun

I hope you enjoy yourselves.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You would fit in perfectly

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As someone in your age bracket OP I can confirm you wouldn't feel at all out of place - as Steed said above the age ranges are generally fairly wide and a good mixed group with an average age of around 40ish.

It's a great and very classy club that's always welcoming, has a great atmosphere, well stocked bar and a hot tub to die for - they also have very reasonably priced rooms available that are just upstairs from the club if you're looking to stay over.

Post new Message to Thread