Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

TV admirer day at the greenhouse newport

Jump to newest

By *inkyChrissy99 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Just a quick post to recommend this day, especially if you are a tv as plenty of guys go and you will get a lot of attention xx

I went and enjoyed myself.... Had to walk away from one group room as i was bent over having sex and sucking a guy... Turned around and there was a line of guys waiting for there turn to fuck me....... So go have fun girls xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Just a quick post to recommend this day, especially if you are a tv as plenty of guys go and you will get a lot of attention xx

I went and enjoyed myself.... Had to walk away from one group room as i was bent over having sex and sucking a guy... Turned around and there was a line of guys waiting for there turn to fuck me....... So go have fun girls xx

"

Sorry, I did literally LOL at this! I guess it depends on your point of view!

Glad you enjoyed yourself anyway.

By *inkyChrissy99 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

"Just a quick post to recommend this day, especially if you are a tv as plenty of guys go and you will get a lot of attention xx

Sorry, I did literally LOL at this! I guess it depends on your point of view!

Glad you enjoyed yourself anyway. "

Wasn't for you and wasn't expecting a reply cheeky man

It was for other tvs... Definitely no shortage of men there lol

Post new Message to Thread