Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Is it quieter during the school holidays at quest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered if its quieter during the school holidays in quest during the day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes it is, and because of the great weather, no one wants to be inside, in a windowless box.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Different days different plays, we were there friday evening and it was very quiet, but saturday evening you couldn't move for people apparently so it really is pot luck.

By *east and belleCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Saturday was very busy but I can not compare as it was our first visit.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Saturday was very busy but I can not compare as it was our first visit."

I guess you missed the signs everywhere regarding no mobile phones then?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If photos are taken in a closed private room with adults in the room consenting what's the issue? The no phones rule are there to protect people who don't want their picture taken & protect privacy. Totally agree in public areas and open rooms. In a closed room what's it matter. Yes rules are there to protect people's privacy but this was never going to effect anyone. You don't get searched going in and there is nothing to say you can't have them with you. If you choose to use them in a secure, private area who does this offend seriously.

Really don't know what your problem is? Maybe they were having more fun

By *east and belleCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Saturday was very busy but I can not compare as it was our first visit.

I guess you missed the signs everywhere regarding no mobile phones then? "

Sorry can't read

over a year ago

Don't really see what your issue is... are you in the pictures? NO

Were you in the room? NO you weren't as all of the people involved were fully consenting adults to PRIVATE pictures being taken in a PRIVATELY locked room and I can say this for a fact as we were part of the consenting adults and ALL members who were consenting happen to have the same pictures on the own profiles... nobody likes jelousy it's not nice and its not pretty. There was absolutely no need for the sarcastic comment about guessed you missed the signs about no mobile phones. Very presumptious that a person can read. Not everyone is as fortunate as yourselves.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/08/18 12:07:10]

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

"If photos are taken in a closed private room with adults in the room consenting what's the issue? The no phones rule are there to protect people who don't want their picture taken & protect privacy. Totally agree in public areas and open rooms. In a closed room what's it matter. Yes rules are there to protect people's privacy but this was never going to effect anyone. You don't get searched going in and there is nothing to say you can't have them with you. If you choose to use them in a secure, private area who does this offend seriously.

Really don't know what your problem is? Maybe they were having more fun "

Easily solved, ask the owners of the club what their views are.

Must admit I've often wanted to take pics of Shel with others in locked rooms at clubs, but did not as saw notices warning against using / having phones in the clubs

By *ullnsafunMan
over a year ago

Hull

There are so many profiles on here with pictures taken at Quest I think it's clear that the rules are broken ...but as long as people consent and its in a private area ( no randomer in the background) then no harm done.

Thinking of going myself on Tuesday afternoon

over a year ago

It's not just quest tho it happens at a majority of clubs. As the people who said guess you didn't read the no mobile phones signs weren't involved in the actual pictures taken nor were they in the private room at the time and we know this for a fact as we were there and willingly participating then I don't see why it's actually anything to do with them what goes on behind closed doors. It's called a private room for a reason!

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Certainly was a sarcastic comment and safe to say no jealousy involved i was being halfway flippant;)

But consider for a moment that people were considering going to Quest for the first time and didn't know you where in a private room with all consenting adults behind a locked door may just scare the living bejeebus out of them..i have personaly witnessed more than one person being ejected for covertly taking pictures.

As for "not being able to read" jo and dave were kind enough to provide signs with pictures

Anyway i was just poking at you

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Guess it depends how worried you about people having cameras in the clubs, at Xtasia, they ask you if you have a mobile phone and check handbags for them as you go in.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/787568

Here is a perfect example of who you "could be" the no phones rule isn't there to stop any fun but to protect all of us.

You all know you were in a private room and had 0 intention of sneaking pics of others and fair play to that.

To be honest the pics on original profile looked like the couples only room with long bed.

Anyway my point is you all trust each other not to do something but should every one else have too?

over a year ago

100% agree no phones, photos of any kind in public areas. In a private room really don't see what the issue is.

It's obvious from when tours are done at people's first visit there are private rooms & as an adult realising that the people in the photos are clearly happy to be there why should they question it. I'd be more worried about cameras in public areas which I know has previously happened not by us might I add in other clubs. Yes this is wrong and should be dealt with but in a closed room there is no issue, seriously.

Most profiles on FAB have photos taken in clubs!!

Yes privacy is paramount, yes there is a no camera rule at all clubs but it's also in a private room between consenting adults. If people have to treat it with so much privacy and worried about been seen to that degree such as seeing lphotos in private rooms between clearly consenting adults in clubs & not taken in public areas (obvious from the photos) maybe they should think twice if they want to or should be there?? .

over a year ago

Yikes!

To me I’d report anyone with phones and have done. Quest rules state no phones anywhere in the club and staff explained this when I went.

Whether you have them in private rooms is irrelevant as you have them on you in a club. For my safety and privacy I feel uncomfortable with this - I don’t trust you not to take photos. I’ve had inappropriate touching and people break club rules before so definitely don’t trust people with phones: so easy to take a photo from a doorway. I don’t feel I should have to worry about this and the blanket inforcement of no phones by anyone reduces this risk.

I did ask someone how they had pics from club rooms and they explained it was a lock-in after everyone left. If you want photos do it at home and respect others by keeping phones locked away.

To say another forum user is jealous fir pointing out a club rule was broken is unfair.

over a year ago

Op - I’ve found Sunday day / evenings to be quieter in the holidays.

Friday and Saturday - i never can gauge it.

Hope that helps

Post new Message to Thread