Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic visit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm contemplating visiting the attic to get some veris, not strictly after any fun just would like to get this profile verified as I deleted my last one sometime ago.

Never been and would love some advice as to the best night,what to expect when I walk through their doors, advice on protocol once inside, expectations and approach of myself or others.

Can be private inboxed if anyone wants to help me. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just engage with people. There are a lot of really lovely people there.

over a year ago

"Just engage with people. There are a lot of really lovely people there. "

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Ring the club and ask about entry as they limit single guys in club to keep the ratio of singles and couples. They will help with any info you need. They are a friendly bunch

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi OP.

I've been to the attic regularly on Fridays and Saturdays. Fridays have been pretty quiet whenever I've been and the club is so big it feels like nobody else is there. Saturday nights are my better in my opinion.

The club opens around 7ish but is very quiet early on. I usually aim to arrive sometime between 8.30 and 9pm. When you get there tell them it's your first visit and ask for a tour. They will show you around, explain the rules and hopefully introduce you to a few people. There isn't normally an issue with single men having to pre-book unless there is a party event happening when the club gets very busy. In these instances it's usually advisable to arrive earlier to ensure entry.

If you like a drink take some with you - the club doesn't have an alcohol license. Don't get pissed though because it's not sexy and you may be asked to leave.

Justbe friendly, chatty and sociable like you would be in any other social situation. It's no different to visiting a pub or nightclub except people may be wearing fewer clothes.

Go with no expectations of play. Treat it as a social night out and if it turns out to be more than that then great.

You can ask people you meet to verify you but they often forget fab names - I usually do. Ask the bar staff to verify you, they normally write names down so they don't forget

Consider other clubs too, they are all very different. Another good local club is purple mamba in Nottingham. It's much smaller than the attic but a lovely place.

over a year ago

"Hi OP.

I've been to the attic regularly on Fridays and Saturdays. Fridays have been pretty quiet whenever I've been and the club is so big it feels like nobody else is there. Saturday nights are my better in my opinion.

The club opens around 7ish but is very quiet early on. I usually aim to arrive sometime between 8.30 and 9pm. When you get there tell them it's your first visit and ask for a tour. They will show you around, explain the rules and hopefully introduce you to a few people. There isn't normally an issue with single men having to pre-book unless there is a party event happening when the club gets very busy. In these instances it's usually advisable to arrive earlier to ensure entry.

If you like a drink take some with you - the club doesn't have an alcohol license. Don't get pissed though because it's not sexy and you may be asked to leave.

Justbe friendly, chatty and sociable like you would be in any other social situation. It's no different to visiting a pub or nightclub except people may be wearing fewer clothes.

Go with no expectations of play. Treat it as a social night out and if it turns out to be more than that then great.

You can ask people you meet to verify you but they often forget fab names - I usually do. Ask the bar staff to verify you, they normally write names down so they don't forget

Consider other clubs too, they are all very different. Another good local club is purple mamba in Nottingham. It's much smaller than the attic but a lovely place. "

Wanna be my chaperone

over a year ago

"Hi OP.

Consider other clubs too, they are all very different. Another good local club is purple mamba in Nottingham. It's much smaller than the attic but a lovely place. "

Thanks Yorkie. Lovely pic. X

By *andr1Couple
over a year ago

beverley

What's it like Thursday night thinking of trying whilst staying in area.

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

"

Not heard of Purple Mamba before we will need to look it up. Have been the attic before and enjoyed it. We must go back!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went once, on a Saturday. It was a few years ago. I personally found it a little grotty. Hopefully it's been given a bit of a makeover since then

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I went once, on a Saturday. It was a few years ago. I personally found it a little grotty. Hopefully it's been given a bit of a makeover since then "

Massive makeover, about 10* as big as it was then. Its getting there. The only thing I don't like is there are no dress down areas.

By *orkieboy 99Man
over a year ago

york

"I went once, on a Saturday. It was a few years ago. I personally found it a little grotty. Hopefully it's been given a bit of a makeover since then "
its a lot better now as been a lot of times and it’s a big club and lots of play rooms there’s more all the time I go

By *andr1Couple
over a year ago

beverley

Anyone venturing over to attic this evening.

Post new Message to Thread