Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Central London Clubs

Jump to newest

By *rs and Mr H OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Hey guys.

Any advice would be great. We usually go to eurekas but unfortunately they have no cabins for us to stay in available anymore and local accommodation is not possible as we do not drive.

Thinking of trying somewhere new instead and thought of central London as accomodation and travel is really easy. Have looked through some reviews but wondered if anyone had any suggestions for us.

We are both mid 30's fun loving and easy going. Quite happy with single guys or couples only.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Ramsgate

Just a little bump.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you tried Le Boudoir near Liverpool Street?

over a year ago

Yes I would suggest Le boudoir as well.

A really nice club.

over a year ago

Ramsgate

I have read a bit about la boudoir and it sounds pretty good.

Although I wouldn't consider my wife and I newbies, we have had plenty of meets before and been to Eurekas a couple of times, we are not overly experienced with clubs.

One fear we have had about some of the London Clubs is the impression you have to be model quality in the looks and body department to even get in the door, is this the case or just a myth?

I have also read about _urplace4fun, sounds ok but the website is pretty limited with info and pics.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

[Removed by poster at 07/08/18 23:10:08]

By *urplace4funWoman
over a year ago

London

We are in N22 near Ally Pally

Its a "Sexy Intimate" No Pressure,

Adult Play Venue,

Smaller than most but the best and was The first Purpose Built of its type in the Capital and always updated

Themed rooms- Large Play Beds.

Led Mood Lighting, Our Female Members, Love the Lighting here.

The Best glory Holes in the UK,

Grope Room,Dark Room

Dungeon Play Spaces with BDSM Equipment Comfortable Leather Seating Fans and Extractors in Every room + Smoking Area

Theres No Other Club like it and Never Will Be

Photo's never do Dark areas Justice and then ----theres the Copy Cats !

We open 10pm until 5am on Friday and Saturdays & 10pm until 3am on Tuesdays & Sundays & 3am on Our Other Thursday Monthly Events.

All Events are Bring Your Own Alcohol , we have a Dedicated Sexy Soft Drink Bar

ask our loyal fans .

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

I have to say that OurPlace4Fun is one of the nicest, friendliest and sexiest clubs I've ever been to - I've really enjoyed my (too few) visits.

By *ighthotwifeCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight

We would recommend OP4F and also hellfire. we had a rather shabby experience at le boudoir with a highly insulting and very discriminatory application process so we wouldnt recommend le boudoir

over a year ago

I would like to try here.. i live in south east london , so always wondered if it would be a let down, as a single guy i went to a party by Aldgate east and the venue wasnt as nice as sutton or eurekas or hellfire... so i might have to come with a gf in case there are too many guys.... this weekend is open.. where can i get more info.? I would love to come

M

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

Morning Mr and Mrs H,

If you are looking for event to attend in London you may want to consider Club Biversity. Its an authentically bi interracial swingers event and a great opportunity to network or party with like minded swinger.

Its taking place in a large discreetly located two story dungeon in Walthamstow East London.

Danny

Post new Message to Thread